Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09/10 season rosters & transfers completed for 7 leagues (download in thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nealz View Post
    you have to open the cm 09, go to options-> zdatas->spezific zdata->50 and then save! good luck!

and now you can maybe help me =) i installed your patch as you explained, but somehow nothing changes ingame! what do i have to do?
    nice nealz zdata50 & it will create it is what you are telling me ? if that works wonderful. i never read that once when i read the million posts in cm09 beta thread, thank you.

if you have a my squads folder you must delete it & then the changes should be there.
    Last edited by regularcat; 11-08-2009, 12:17:AM.

Comment

nealz i tried to go to option but its grayed out i cant select options.

what needs to be done to make it selectable ?

nevermind i figured out the options thing.

nealz why do i get system out of memory problems when i try to import patches ? the zdatas are full to the max ?

edit : this cm09 is f'n annoying, i cant even import a patch it just freezes the program & i have to close it & re open it to have the same thing happen over & over. doesnt matter what i do.

im glad cm09 works for you guys, i hope it keeps working, but im done.

check back here on the sept 1 when transfers are a done deal & ill have the final edition for you guys & ill try & do it w/ a ea default database w/ no extra national teams or stadiums.

im off to play crappy ole pes 2009, because its effortless to play & mod.
      Last edited by regularcat; 11-08-2009, 12:52:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by uoa94 View Post
        I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!
        im not doing the turk league, just the 7 leagues ive done cause thats what i play with.

go to wikipedia & make the transfers, it'll take you a while because you prolly have to make 100 players.

Comment

People in the Northwest that have devoted a lot of time to there trails aren't going to say anything about them in a forum. Very secretive!
          comparatif simulation taux credit auto - Taux crédit auto. Comparatif des offres! Les meilleurs taux crédit auto sont sur le net !comparatif simulation taux credit auto

Comment

I play the manager mode, it normally runs. But in the second season's winner transfer market period, I can not play any more.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
              nealz i tried to go to option but its grayed out i cant select options.

what needs to be done to make it selectable ?

nevermind i figured out the options thing.

nealz why do i get system out of memory problems when i try to import patches ? the zdatas are full to the max ?

edit : this cm09 is f'n annoying, i cant even import a patch it just freezes the program & i have to close it & re open it to have the same thing happen over & over. doesnt matter what i do.

im glad cm09 works for you guys, i hope it keeps working, but im done.

check back here on the sept 1 when transfers are a done deal & ill have the final edition for you guys & ill try & do it w/ a ea default database w/ no extra national teams or stadiums.

im off to play crappy ole pes 2009, because its effortless to play & mod.
              you mustn't open fifa 09 at the beginning, just go to options so it should be selectable! another advise. open fifa 09->tools->clear db! that delets a lot of files your fifa has which aren't needent for playing the game i.e. there are files which are double but you only need one of them! so you have more space for patches

Comment

I have completed 7 leagues rosters & transfers & jersey #'s for the upcoming 09/10 season

1) barclays premier league - re arranged epl with proper teams (wolverhampton, burnley, birmingham city)
                2) german bundesliga - re arranged dfb with proper teams svf mainz, fc nuremburg, sc freiburg
                3) la liga - re arranged bbva with proper teams (xerex, zaragoza, tenerife)
                4) ligue 1 - re arranged lfp with proper teams (montpillier hsc, rc lens, us bolougne)
                5) mexican primera division
                6) major league soccer
                7) serie a

here is an update as of 8-7-09 & all leagues & tournaments fixed for manager mode

xabi alonso to real madrid
                aquilani to liverpool
                altidore to hull city
                huntelaar to ac milan
                & so on......

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X21GFIXZ

enjoy
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by deviluk View Post
                  thanks
                  welcome.

Comment

Thx bro! i am instaling fifa09 again.... I wanted to play with real rosters and know i will! thx!
                    Last edited by briedizz; 11-08-2009, 07:40:PM.

SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH!
                    WISIT MY DA: HERE

Comment

UPDATE

here is an update for my 7 leagues update as of 8-11-09

to install read the read me file

d/l link ----- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74U1RY80

Comment

UPDATE

here is an update for my 7 leagues update as of 8-11-09

to install read the read me file

d/l link ----- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=74U1RY80
                        Please release the update in rapidshere.

Comment

why are some good players so low rated, for example tamas hajnal from dortmund has only 56! and he's a pretty good player

Comment

nice thx
                            Here you will find all my faces!!!

MY 09 THREAD
                            MY 10 THREAD
                            MY 11 THREAD
                            MY 12 THREAD
                            MY 13 THREAD

Facebook page!

sigpic
                            http://fifa-evolution.blogspot.ro/
                            FE Never Die!

Comment

Originally posted by Nealz View Post
                              why are some good players so low rated, for example tamas hajnal from dortmund has only 56! and he's a pretty good player
                              he is rated the rating ea sports has given him. i do not recalculate ratings because i do not have all the stats for certain leagues, nor do i get to watch a lot of german teams play.

i am from america where all you really get to see is mls, i get to watch some other teams sometimes because i have fox soccer channel & i pay for gol tv.

so whatever is on them channels is who i get to see.

Comment

welcome cristi.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X