Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

09/10 season rosters & transfers completed for 7 leagues (download in thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we waiting man with tosic
    Here you will find all my faces!!!

MY 09 THREAD
    MY 10 THREAD
    MY 11 THREAD
    MY 12 THREAD
    MY 13 THREAD

Facebook page!

sigpic
    http://fifa-evolution.blogspot.ro/
    FE Never Die!

Comment

sorry if i sound like a nwb but, how do i "install" this update??
      thnx in advanced

Comment

copy the files to fifa.db to data/cmn & eng.db to data/fe

back up your files first.

Comment

ok thnx man.......btw did u get my pm?? it will really suck if i cannot be helped with my problem

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
            zoran tosic has to be ceated, i didnt make the men who needed to be created.
            Why don't you make the players who needed to be created? I want them very much!

Comment

maybe i'm useless, but the patch doesn't work on my fifa, nothing has changed!
              i copied the files as you described! can somebody help me?

Comment

After I installed the newest update, I can not edit the teams' formation.
                Last edited by ivansze1314; 10-08-2009, 11:11:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ivansze1314 View Post
                  After I installed the newest update, I can not edit the teams' formation.
                  me too

We Are 11

Comment

Is this latest transfer roster use original FIFA.db and eng.db as the base of transfer editing? Just wondering.
                    Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                    I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                    Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                    Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                    http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                    TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                      Is this latest transfer roster use original FIFA.db and eng.db as the base of transfer editing? Just wondering.
                      yes it is.

Comment

i had used this patch but then in manager mode(started a new carrer) the stadiums of lower clubs like man city , fulhum etc had only the pitch surrounded by just.... black . once i pt the original fifa.db every thing was fine again.
                        Strange.....

We Are 11

Comment

Originally posted by cjd17 View Post
                          i had used this patch but then in manager mode(started a new carrer) the stadiums of lower clubs like man city , fulhum etc had only the pitch surrounded by just.... black . once i pt the original fifa.db every thing was fine again.
                          Strange.....

i didnt make the stadiums, i just ran the exe, it might come up black because you dont have the supporting zdata files for the stadiums.

otherwise i dont know.

i have been so frustrated w/ fifa 09 editing & especially cm09, system out of memory or cant import a patch bigger than 10 mbs, or i finally get to import a patch around 50 mbs & click create & it just overwrites something already in my game, or everytime i click on formation it shows 50 million names on the pitch icon & i get a unhandled exception error, you ask a question in the thread & never get an answer. look at the apollox mega patch, look how much added content is in that pack, yet cm09 doesnt allow me to add half that. its annoying. sorry to say i have been a fifa fan forever, but i am finding myself playing pes 2009 w/ its lack of half of everything fifa offers, but its easy to mod. the programs are great for it & ive had no issues. im done w/ fifa because of cm09 until fifa 10. & when fifa 10 is released i am buying it for a buddy of mine who is a programmer to get him to write some type of editing program for it.

i just continue to make these roster updates for you guys, so check back every once in a while for an update.
                          support on this issue i will not be giving anymore. until i can get some answers on this cm09 problem i am having.
                          Last edited by regularcat; 10-08-2009, 06:32:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                            i didnt make the stadiums, i just ran the exe, it might come up black because you dont have the supporting zdata files for the stadiums.

otherwise i dont know.

i have been so frustrated w/ fifa 09 editing & especially cm09, system out of memory or cant import a patch bigger than 10 mbs, or i finally get to import a patch around 50 mbs & click create & it just overwrites something already in my game, or everytime i click on formation it shows 50 million names on the pitch icon & i get a unhandled exception error, you ask a question in the thread & never get an answer. look at the apollox mega patch, look how much added content is in that pack, yet cm09 doesnt allow me to add half that. its annoying. sorry to say i have been a fifa fan forever, but i am finding myself playing pes 2009 w/ its lack of half of everything fifa offers, but its easy to mod. the programs are great for it & ive had no issues. im done w/ fifa because of cm09 until fifa 10. & when fifa 10 is released i am buying it for a buddy of mine who is a programmer to get him to write some type of editing program for it.

i just continue to make these roster updates for you guys, so check back every once in a while for an update.
                            support on this issue i will not be giving anymore. until i can get some answers on this cm09 problem i am having.
                            you have to open the cm 09, go to options-> zdatas->spezific zdata->50 and then save! good luck!

and now you can maybe help me =) i installed your patch as you explained, but somehow nothing changes ingame! what do i have to do?

Comment

I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!

Comment

Originally posted by uoa94 View Post
                                I want Turkcell Super Lig's transfer! Fenerbahce is the best of football teams in the world! I think we will win the UEFA Europa League!
                                good request
                                Here you will find all my faces!!!

MY 09 THREAD
                                MY 10 THREAD
                                MY 11 THREAD
                                MY 12 THREAD
                                MY 13 THREAD

Facebook page!

sigpic
                                http://fifa-evolution.blogspot.ro/
                                FE Never Die!

Comment