No announcement yet.

World National Patch 09 by gigis1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just one question. The away goals rule counts in the playoffs doesn't it?

Comment

What is the error?
      What stand there exactly?

Comment

Unhandled error expected at end of stream etc. etc. etc....

See the end of this message for details on invoking
        just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
        System.IO.EndOfStreamException: Unable to read beyond the end of the stream.
        at System.IO.__Error.EndOfFile()
        at System.IO.BinaryReader.ReadByte()
        at WindowsApplication1.fat.Open_Zbig(String path_Zbig, Int16& zd)
        at WindowsApplication1.Form1.Rigenera()
        at WindowsApplication1.Form1.Form1_Shown(Object sender, EventArgs e)
        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.OnShown(EventArgs e)
        at System.Windows.Forms.Form.CallShownEvent()
        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ckDo(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ckHelper(Object obj)
        at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.runTryCode(Objec t userData)
        at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.RuntimeHelpers.Exe cuteCodeWithGuaranteedCleanup(TryCode code, CleanupCode backoutCode, Object userData)
        at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(Exec utionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
        at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionCon text executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba ck(ThreadMethodEntry tme)
        at System.Windows.Forms.Control.InvokeMarshaledCallba cks()

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
        mscorlib
        Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
        ----------------------------------------
        FATEVO09
        Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/EA%20Sports/FIFA%2009/data/FMR09.exe
        Microsoft.VisualBasic
        Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
        Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
        System
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3053 (netfxsp.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
        System.Windows.Forms
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
        System.Drawing
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
        System.Runtime.Remoting
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
        System.Configuration
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
        System.Xml
        Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.3074 (QFE.050727-3000)
        CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
        To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
        application or computer (machine.config) must have the
        jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
        The application must also be compiled with debugging
        enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
        <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
        </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
        will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
        rather than be handled by this dialog box.

This is the only undecipherable error i get; its just some stupid generic one that everyone seems to have...

Comment

nice
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
            No the FAT Controller says everything is fine. I've had this crashing bug from the fat regenerator ever since the first time i used the program.
            Mate, try to regenerate with fifafs. Just go to Start - Progam Files - FIFAMANIA - World National Patch 09 and you will find "regenerate with fifafs"
            Email Address: [email protected]
            download Patch Holly & Benji Fifa 08

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider 87 View Post
              Mate, try to regenerate with fifafs. Just go to Start - Progam Files - FIFAMANIA - World National Patch 09 and you will find "regenerate with fifafs"
              Yep I know this Outsider, but I'm actually after an executable fat/bh regenerator .exe that i can use to regenerate the original fifa09 fifa.fat with the zdatas of my patch. That hasn't got anything to do with your WNP; which is a great job i must say.

Comment

Then try this tool
                http://www.fifa4fans.de/downloads/on...php?showid=272

Comment

Initalizing parser
                  (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Curr entVersion\Explorer\Shell Folders\Personal: 'CUsers\Robert\Documents')
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA 2005\Install Dir is empty
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\UEFA Champions League 2004 - 2005\Install Dir: 'CPROGRA~1\EASPOR~1\UEFACH~2\')
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA 06\Install Dir is empty
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\2006 FIFA World Cup Demo\Install Dir is empty
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\2006 FIFA World Cup\Install Dir: 'CPROGRA~1\EASPOR~1\2006FI~1\')
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA Manager 06\Install Dir is empty
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA Manager 07\Install Dir is empty
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\EA SPORTS\FIFA 07 Demo\Install Dir is empty
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 07\Install Dir: 'CPROGRA~1\EASPOR~1\FIFA07~1\')
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\UEFA Champions League 2006-2007\Install Dir: 'CPROGRA~1\EASPOR~1\UEFACH~1\')
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 08 Demo\Install Dir is empty
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 08\Install Dir: 'CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 08\')
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\UEFA EURO 2008 Demo\Install Dir is empty
                  WARNING HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 09 Demo\Install Dir is empty
                  (HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\EA Sports\FIFA 09\Install Dir: 'CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 09\')
                  (3: [-fix] [$dir_fifa09\data\] [-gametype=fifa09])
                  FATAL CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 09\data\$dir_fifa09\data\: fifa.fat not found

This is the Error that I get from that one.

BTW, I tried out MD's Graphic Switcher and I think that may be a problem which could be intefering. Any ideas on that?

Comment

Try the attachement and copy this in your data folder and start the batch file
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                      FATAL CProgram Files\EA Sports\FIFA 09\data\$dir_fifa09\data\: fifa.fat not found

BTW, I tried out MD's Graphic Switcher and I think that may be a problem which could be intefering. Any ideas on that?
                      Easy to understand: you are running the bat of the fifafs in a wrong place...It seems that there is an error in the script: It should be (open the bat with a notepad):
                      fifafs.exe -fix $dir_fifa09$\data\

You are missing a $

Btw, I think now you are talking about your fifa, because WNP cannot give this error. So mate, we are off topic

Comment

Fifa world cup 2010 qualification rounds stage on patch is realistic?

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider 87 View Post
                          - this is a MODE, it will not touch your fifa main game (so you can install both patches, Robbie's and gigis1's)!
                          This is TOTALLY FALSE. I had to reinstall the FIFA 09 after having installed this patch

I'm just warning you...

Comment

I had no problems with that.

Comment

Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
                              This is TOTALLY FALSE. I had to reinstall the FIFA 09 after having installed this patch

I'm just warning you...
                              It is not my problem if the first thing you made after having some problems was to reinstall fifa. Next time come here and ask me if you have problems. The patch is a MODE and does not give problems to the main game, absolutely!
                              The only problem you could have was registry key problem, that could have been solved easily without reinstalling the game!!!
                              In my life of editer I always say: if a patch does not work, don't reinstall FIFA: ask to the author telling him what is the problem. Nevertheless there is still a good amount of people who don't listen to me and decide that the best way to fix things is reinstalling!
                              Last edited by Outsider 87; 24-06-2009, 10:43:PM.

Comment

I'm sorry Outsider, I haven't reinstalled FIFA, I just uninstalled the WNP and now FIFA 09 isn't working ...

Any solution?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X