Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manager Master 09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I do hope, that Rinaldo will release a following fixed version tomorrow. But it is a little hope

    FIFAediting- YOUR download-portal

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by EDITINGphantom View Post
      I do hope, that Rinaldo will release a following fixed version tomorrow. But it is a little hope
      No, I need to work about it during the week-end.
      Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

      Comment


      • #33
        Ok thanks for information

        FIFAediting- YOUR download-portal

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by gooner 85 View Post
          Hi Rinaldo,

          When I try to change the contract dates of players and try to save my changes, an error comes up which says 'object reference not an instance of an object'. Here are the details of the error:

          See the end of this message for details on invoking
          just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

          ************** Exception Text **************
          System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
          at FifaLibrary09.Manager.SaveManager(Record r) ....
          This crash doesn't seem to be related with the the contract date but rather with the Manager Form. Did you change something else ?
          Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by bohemio View Post
            yes should it be, but ths stats are of the 3rd division not the 1st division. how can it been fix?
            I can't reproduce this problem. Can you upload a zip with your fifa.db, the career file and the language database and give me a link ? Many thanks.
            Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

            Comment


            • #36
              Rinaldo check the dates in Manager master...in the tournament window there is date in 07/08 format
              My SITE

              Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

              ..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

              Comment


              • #37
                Rinaldo, I also have problem accessing tournament windows. I can't access user-created tournament, in my case, Malaysia tournaments and all those below the TM Liga Super.

                One question, if we edit manager/career mode file, and change match-dates, will it continue in second season? Or how can we retain the changes so that we can fix any particular match-day so that it will not have 2 match for the same team.

                In career surely the team will face serious fatigue problem.
                Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                  I can't reproduce this problem. Can you upload a zip with your fifa.db, the career file and the language database and give me a link ? Many thanks.
                  here is the link with your request files

                  http://files.filefront.com/MM09+prob.../fileinfo.html

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by fifaCCitiu.com View Post
                    Rinaldo check the dates in Manager master...in the tournament window there is date in 07/08 format
                    OK
                    Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                      Rinaldo, I also have problem accessing tournament windows. I can't access user-created tournament, in my case, Malaysia tournaments and all those below the TM Liga Super.
                      What do you mean with user-created tournaments, a tournament created in game or a tournament created with CM ?

                      Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                      One question, if we edit manager/career mode file, and change match-dates, will it continue in second season? Or how can we retain the changes so that we can fix any particular match-day so that it will not have 2 match for the same team.
                      Every year the game generates a new calendar from scratch.
                      Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by bohemio View Post
                        here is the link with your request files

                        http://files.filefront.com/MM09+prob.../fileinfo.html
                        Very good, it helped to find the problem. In next release it will be fixed.
                        Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                          Very good, it helped to find the problem. In next release it will be fixed.
                          THX friend you are the man

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                            What do you mean with user-created tournaments, a tournament created in game or a tournament created with CM ?

                            Tournament created with CM. But maybe we have problem accessing even the original tournament.

                            Every year the game generates a new calendar from scratch.
                            Oh okay. That would mean I have to check the timetable every season and do the changes as necessary, now and then. Got it.

                            NEW BUGS.
                            I experiencing a new problem. I play Kelantan (will be release soon) in season 1 till the team wins Liga Super and FA Cup. I also win Malaysia Cup. Kelantan supposed to play Charity Cup (FA Cup winner vs M-Cup winner). Now I continue the team in season 2. Now I can't access the calendar in MM09. It will keep stated and error message just like the one when accessing tournament window. While in season 1, I have no problem accessing the calendar.

                            PS. Malaysia tournament very similar to English, with exception, no playoffs.
                            English League Cup => Malaysia Cup
                            FA Cup => FA Cup
                            FA Community Shield => Charity Shield Cup (Piala Sumbangsih)

                            Should I ask similar problem in CM09 thread? Cause I also wonders why Kelantan cannot play in Charity Shield Cup eventhough it wins both FA cup and M-Cup. I also test it, by letting the team lose in M-Cup and check will it able to play in sumbangsih, but it's not. Any idea.
                            Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                            I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                            Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                            Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                            Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                            Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                            Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                            http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                            TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                              This crash doesn't seem to be related with the the contract date but rather with the Manager Form. Did you change something else ?

                              No I havent changed anything. All i have done is to increase a few player attributes and made some transfers.. All using CM09. This is the first time i used MM09 and the error comes up when i click on 'save'.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                I have uploaded a Beta 3 version. See the first post for a link.
                                Unfortunately I was not able to reproduce all the problems so, please check the history in the help file to see the list of changes. Try again and if you still see your problems let me have a package with fifa.db language.db and career file.
                                Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X