Manager Master 09

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bohemio View Post
    hey Rinaldo MM09 works fine to me exept in one thing.
    I'm in a 4th year on my career in mexican 1st division with a promotion team of 3rd division of mexíco. after to edit with MM09 in the stadistics like players stats appear all teams of mexican 1st division, before to edit some things with MM09 the player stats and team of the month appear just team players of the 3rd division where my team are originally. Can it be fixed?

another thing I play Libertadoires Cup, is possible that in game appears the groups phase of that tournament and in Champions league groups phase too? thx firiend

From where did you took mexican 3-rd division and Libertadores cup? PLs hombre put a link...i'm sure that i'm not the only one who needs it.Thx in advance!
    sigpic
    La Grande Inter 1908-Per Sempre

Comment

hey Rinaldo MM09 works fine to me exept in one thing.
      I'm in a 4th year on my career in mexican 1st division with a promotion team of 3rd division of mexíco. after to edit with MM09 in the stadistics like players stats appear all teams of mexican 1st division, before to edit some things with MM09 the player stats and team of the month appear just team players of the 3rd division where my team are originally. Can it be fixed?

another thing I play Libertadoires Cup, is possible that in game appears the groups phase of that tournament and in Champions league groups phase too? thx firiend
      The problem is not clear to me. If you play in 1st division you should see the stats of the teams in the 1st division. Isn't it ?
      Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Just uploaded Beta 2 fixing a problem with Player Form Controls that are not active. See the first post for the link

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
          The problem is not clear to me. If you play in 1st division you should see the stats of the teams in the 1st division. Isn't it ?
          yes should it be, but ths stats are of the 3rd division not the 1st division. how can it been fix?

Comment

one more thing. i try to change the extra2 espectation of my manager and the changes are not saved

Comment

Thank you so much Rinaldo, my bug is fixed

*EDIT* But unfortunately I have to take back my latest post! In MM09 Beta 2 program, first time he notices that I gave the player from his standard for example 65 now 77! Yes, I can save the work and close the MM09 Beta 2! Then I wanna play a game with these changes, but suddenly INGAME there were no change! And then I reopened the MM09 Beta 2 and the change was no more there.
              That is really strange. I hope that Rinaldo can solve this bug in the following versions of Manager Master 09!
              Last edited by EDITINGphantom; 10-02-2009, 12:19:PM.

FIFAediting- YOUR download-portal

Comment

yes should it be, but ths stats are of the 3rd division not the 1st division. how can it been fix?
                OK I understand now. You are playing in the 1st division but you see the stats of the teams of 3rd division from which you started your career.

Comment

one more thing. i try to change the extra2 espectation of my manager and the changes are not saved
                  Is also extra 1 expectation set or it is empty ?

Comment

Originally posted by EDITINGphantom View Post
                    Thank you so much Rinaldo, my bug is fixed

*EDIT* But unfortunately I have to take back my latest post! In MM09 Beta 2 program, first time he notices that I gave the player from his standard for example 65 now 77! Yes, I can save the work and close the MM09 Beta 2! Then I wanna play a game with these changes, but suddenly INGAME there were no change! And then I reopened the MM09 Beta 2 and the change was no more there.
                    That is really strange. I hope that Rinaldo can solve this bug in the following versions of Manager Master 09!
                    Maybe the edited data were not saved. If you open the fifa.db with CM09 the values are changed or not ?

Comment

I saved my changes and in CM09 it is also the old GES of this player! No change
                      I'm irritated, last year it was great and it was possible Hope you can fix the problem!

Comment

Hi Rinaldo, it's perfect we finally got a chance with MM09

Editing the standings works perfect. Editing the formation and first 11 etc. of teams works perfect.

Editing players doesn't work. Updating stats, player positions etc. is not possible. I hope you can fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!
                        -

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                          OK I understand now. You are playing in the 1st division but you see the stats of the teams of 3rd division from which you started your career.
                          yes man. this is my problem.

about the manager expectations the extra 2 expextation say This: buy a new midfielderl. I try to change to other espectatios like win t70% matches in home but the changes are not saved only when i change the midfielder for a forward or another player position

Comment

Originally posted by Number7 View Post
                            Hi Rinaldo, it's perfect we finally got a chance with MM09

Editing the standings works perfect. Editing the formation and first 11 etc. of teams works perfect.

Editing players doesn't work. Updating stats, player positions etc. is not possible. I hope you can fix this problem.

Thanks in advance!
                            Yes this is also my hope

Comment

Hi Rinaldo,

When I try to change the contract dates of players and try to save my changes, an error comes up which says 'object reference not an instance of an object'. Here are the details of the error:

See the end of this message for details on invoking
                              just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
                              System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
                              at FifaLibrary09.Manager.SaveManager(Record r)
                              at FifaLibrary09.ManagerList.Save(CareerFile careerFile)
                              at FifaLibrary09.FifaEnvironment.SaveCareerLists()
                              at ManagerMaster.MainForm.SaveFiles()
                              at ManagerMaster.MainForm.menuSave_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Obje ct key, EventArgs e)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(Eve ntArgs e)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(Eve ntArgs e)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs e)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventIntera ctive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(Event Args e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEven tArgs mea)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(M ouseEventArgs mea)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Mes sage& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.O nMessage(Message& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.W ndProc(Message& m)
                              at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
                              mscorlib
                              Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
                              Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1826 (QFE.050727-1800)
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
                              ----------------------------------------
                              ManagerMaster09
                              Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
                              Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Fifa%20Master/Manager%20Master%2009/ManagerMaster09.exe
                              System.Windows.Forms
                              Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.1434 (REDBITS.050727-1400)
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
                              System
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
                              System.Drawing
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
                              FifaControls09
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Fifa%20Master/Manager%20Master%2009/FifaControls09.DLL
                              FifaLibrary09
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/Fifa%20Master/Manager%20Master%2009/FifaLibrary09.DLL
                              System.Data
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
                              System.Xml
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
                              Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D
                              Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
                              Win32 Version: 9.05.132.0000
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.Direct3D.dll
                              Microsoft.DirectX
                              Assembly Version: 1.0.2902.0
                              Win32 Version: 5.04.00.2904
                              CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC/Microsoft.DirectX/1.0.2902.0__31bf3856ad364e35/Microsoft.DirectX.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
                              To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
                              application or computer (machine.config) must have the
                              jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
                              The application must also be compiled with debugging
                              enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
                              <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
                              </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
                              will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
                              rather than be handled by this dialog box.

Can you please resolve this?

Comment

Hi Rinaldo, I have a tip for you. I have seen in the fixtures tab that, if I untick "keep the same date" it appears also the round and the tournament name. This is very useful when I have blank teams and I want to know if that is the semifinal round of Champions League or of Coppa Italia. So please insert the name of the round also when "keep the same date" is ticked, thanks
                                Email Address: [email protected]
                                download Patch Holly & Benji Fifa 08

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X