Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to run Creation Master 09 on 64bit Operating System Tutorial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by MsVia View Post
    7. Put your Windows XP Installation CD in CD/DVD drive
    How do i do this?

    Comment


    • #17
      7. Put your Windows XP Installation CD in CD/DVD drive
      (just put it in real cd/dvd drive, if vista show you installation popup, just cancel it, and than...)

      8. In this black DOS style window, click in "Action -> Restart" option.
      ( when you do that, the virtual pc will restart, and start read data from cd/dvd drive, remember that you must be in this dos style window, i mean dont click nothing besides this window, window must be active. When installtion starts, than you can do whatever you want ( dont need to have this window active )

      9. You will see that in this window everything look exacly like when you are installing Windows on normal PC.
      From now everything what you must to do is just install Windows XP in this window.
      After installation in this window you will see Windows XP desktop. It will be like computer into computer.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by MsVia View Post
        7. Put your Windows XP Installation CD in CD/DVD drive
        (just put it in real cd/dvd drive, if vista show you installation popup, just cancel it, and than...)

        8. In this black DOS style window, click in "Action -> Restart" option.
        ( when you do that, the virtual pc will restart, and start read data from cd/dvd drive, remember that you must be in this dos style window, i mean dont click nothing besides this window, window must be active. When installtion starts, than you can do whatever you want ( dont need to have this window active )

        9. You will see that in this window everything look exacly like when you are installing Windows on normal PC.
        From now everything what you must to do is just install Windows XP in this window.
        After installation in this window you will see Windows XP desktop. It will be like computer into computer.
        So do I have to reinstall fifa 09 in the windows in windows or can i edit it by just installing and using cm09 in windows in windows?

        Comment


        • #19
          Forgive again mmm already manage to install the fifa and cm09 and apart fdm09 but to the moment to execute the fifa he says that there is no sufficient video and in cm09 the faces are not seen and I cannot edit them jejejejeje
          This is of it of the virtual pc machine mmmm that I can do

          Comment


          • #20
            So do I have to reinstall fifa 09 in the windows in windows or can i edit it by just installing and using cm09 in windows in windows?
            I recommend to install Fifa 09 in virtual os too, and than after editing, just copy "data" folder from virtual os to real os.

            Of course you can try using "Open All" option in CM09 and show to the program where Fifa 09 is installed on your real OS, but before that you must set "Share Folder" option in Virtual PC and make Fifa 09 folder sharred.

            I recommend installing Fifa 09 in virtual os, its easier.

            Forgive again mmm already manage to install the fifa and cm09 and apart fdm09 but to the moment to execute the fifa he says that there is no sufficient video and in cm09 the faces are not seen and I cannot edit them jejejejeje
            This is of it of the virtual pc machine mmmm that I can do
            Dont forget about this step:
            a) Click Action -> Install or Update Virtual Machine Additions, install it, and restart VIRTUAL operating system when it ask you to do it.

            And there is possibility that you cant see 3d face model, but you can see all textures and you can change it, so you can install faces etc.

            Comment


            • #21
              Ok Thanks a lot mate, I think its great you are doing this *repped*

              Comment


              • #22
                I CANT GET IT TO RUN AND ITS TEARING ME APART!



                HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP. I inserted a random cd but and said what you dais and nothing happened!

                Comment


                • #23
                  You cant insert random CD.
                  The first step is installing Windows XP in your Virtual PC, if you put normal cd, nothing happen, you must install first operating system.

                  You have two windws on screenshot, one is Virtual PC Console (small one) and secod is Virtual Machine ( black, big one window )

                  Click somewhere in this black big window ( you must hold SHIFT and click by mouse on this window )
                  Now you are in this window, so put Windows installation CD, and still in this black big window, click Action - > Restart.
                  End just wait, installation begin.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by MsVia View Post
                    You cant insert random CD.
                    The first step is installing Windows XP in your Virtual PC, if you put normal cd, nothing happen, you must install first operating system.

                    You have two windws on screenshot, one is Virtual PC Console (small one) and secod is Virtual Machine ( black, big one window )

                    Click somewhere in this black big window ( you must hold SHIFT and click by mouse on this window )
                    Now you are in this window, so put Windows installation CD, and still in this black big window, click Action - > Restart.
                    End just wait, installation begin.
                    I dont have a restart button! In action menu there is: Full screen mode, CTRL+ALT+DEL, Pause, Reset, Close, Install of update virtual machine additions and properties.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by musama91 View Post
                      I dont have a restart button! In action menu there is: Full screen mode, CTRL+ALT+DEL, Pause, Reset, Close, Install of update virtual machine additions and properties.
                      yes, RESET, you must choose RESET!

                      I could swear that the name of this option was "restart", but it seems that i made a mistake and write "restart" instead "reset" , it meant this same for me

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Nice tut, but I have to admit that this is a whole lot of work and really a pain in the arse.

                        This means you have FIFA doubled on your hard drive!!!
                        One you don't play only to edit via virtual PC/Program/System with Creation Master 09 and one FIFA you have on your Vista 64 bit where you paste the edited files/dbs from the virtual PC...

                        GUYS, WE NEED TO PERSUADE RINALDO TO RELEASE A 64-BIT VERISON OF CREATION MASTER!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER...

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Kob Master View Post
                          Nice tut, but I have to admit that this is a whole lot of work and really a pain in the arse.

                          This means you have FIFA doubled on your hard drive!!!
                          One you don't play only to edit via virtual PC/Program/System with Creation Master 09 and one FIFA you have on your Vista 64 bit where you paste the edited files/dbs from the virtual PC...

                          GUYS, WE NEED TO PERSUADE RINALDO TO RELEASE A 64-BIT VERISON OF CREATION MASTER!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER...
                          Yes you can say that this is a lot of work, but still, i think its better to do something, than complaining about CM09 64bit compatibile.
                          Yes i agree, it should be 64bit version of CM09, but Rinaldo is a human, he own free will and nobody can demand from him anything.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            I think I'll wait at least two weeks.

                            Then I'll install an extra XP system on my god damn 64-bit Vista

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Kob Master View Post
                              Nice tut, but I have to admit that this is a whole lot of work and really a pain in the arse.

                              This means you have FIFA doubled on your hard drive!!!
                              One you don't play only to edit via virtual PC/Program/System with Creation Master 09 and one FIFA you have on your Vista 64 bit where you paste the edited files/dbs from the virtual PC...

                              GUYS, WE NEED TO PERSUADE RINALDO TO RELEASE A 64-BIT VERISON OF CREATION MASTER!!! I CAN'T STAND THIS ANY LONGER...

                              totally agree

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X