KDM 09 - The Kit design made easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KDM 09 - The Kit design made easy

The 09 version of Kit Design Master is available now. There are two packages : a Full Package including more of 100 MB of graphics to start to play with and an Executable Only including the executable if somebody wants to take a look before to download 100 MB.

If you are not a Kit Maker this tool will make the kit design easy for everybody. If you already are an expert kit maker, I hope you can benefit from this tool and increase your productivity.

Thanks to:
    • Nazareno Oviedo for the help in designing the kits
    • Adrioliv for the fonts
    • CEP team for the use of team logos
    Last edited by Rinaldo; 01-01-2009, 08:15:PM.
    Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Great,thanks a lot

Comment

awesome Rinalodo, this is fantastic thx mate

Comment

Already tested Alfa. Love it. This is a must have software. Thanks.

What is in the Full Package?

If the KDM09 also provides template like KDM08, probably Rinalod can also create Lite package, which includes KDM09 exec, templates generic and a few samples. Hope for size less than 15mb.
        Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
        I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
        Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
        Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
        Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
        Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
        Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
        http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
        TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

i have to thank you... for your great apps
          My SITE

Gameplayzer - Career Files - Gameplay - Super League Patch - Other projects

..::Fifamania.it staff member::..

Comment

Thanks for another great tool Rinaldo
            sigpic

Comment

Guys, you gotta try this one out!

I've just downloaded the full package of KDM, and it's SMASHING!
              Nearly every actual kit design in the world is featured in this package and also the logos of nearly every team (the teams included in cms?). This tool ist also much easier to use than KDM 08, for example the logos can now moved with the mouse, you can rotate them, scale them, flick them, change their colour...
              What a great tool, especially for those who haven't got photoshop or anything similar.

With all these innovations, such as KDM and CMS, it's a shame that there hasn't been already organized a big cep-like-community-patch, uniting the fifa-fansites all around the world for creating a patch the existance of these awesome tools deserves.

Comment

Thanks Rinaldo!

I don't play FIFA as much as I used to because I play a lot more FIFA Manager and this tool is exactly what I've been looking for.

Thanks again.

Cheers.
                Let's Go Fire!

Comment

Does this have a Minikit maker as well as full kits?

Comment

I liked very much this tool, but I missed a layer with style like in KDM08. Could you insert it in a new release?

Comment

hi rinaldo...have you got in mind...a program similar to kit design master but with faces?? thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbieD_PL View Post
                        Does this have a Minikit maker as well as full kits?
                        You just need to create the basic patterns, they are not part of the graphic package but the program works for minikits too.

Comment

Originally posted by Veterano View Post
                          I liked very much this tool, but I missed a layer with style like in KDM08. Could you insert it in a new release?
                          KDM 09 works differently from KDM 08 because nobody the idea of templates and style was not very successfull. The graophic pack already contains plenty different brand styles.

Comment

Originally posted by pavlic19 View Post
                            hi rinaldo...have you got in mind...a program similar to kit design master but with faces?? thanks!!!
                            Yes mate, face Design Master is the next tool I am working on.

Comment

Hi Rinaldo,

This is a fantastic tool. I find it so much easier to create kits now. I have one suggestion which I think is really useful.

Why don't you add a feature which allows us to load a type of grid layer that outlines where the proper positions are for adding logos etc... This will make it so much easier to get the sizes and positions right, especially on shorts and socks. We can load different grid layer outlines for different brand of kits. For example: Nike, Adidas, Lotto all of have different positioning of their logos on kits.

If you want I can send of a screenshot of what I mean later when I get home.

This is a good suggestion, don't you think?

Comment

Working...
                              X