No announcement yet.

KDM 09 - The Kit design made easy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also any idea where I can get different plain white textured templates. The ones I have wrinkles on them, which makes them look bad.

Comment

Rinaldo, I hope you can add SAVE file option for future editing. I mean I can continue edit kits from previous session, instead of redo everything in case I have to change a few things.

For example, I'm currently creating AFF Suzuki Cup 2008 patch for FIFA09. I realised that Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia wore similar Nike kit. At the moment I did my kit using graphics software so that I can change colors etc before knowing KDM09. So I imagine how easy it is if I create Indonesia first, save it as PNG and maybe KDM format files so that next time I can load the file to edit and change colors for Singapore, and so on.

I also love the layer features, particularly the SHORTS, SOCKS, and all. Now I can combine different kits for my own team. Again I love if I can save my works for later re-editing. Hope you understand what I mean.

Hope this request is not too much.

maybe save as KDM format can also be introduced to your other software like CM09.
      Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
      I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
      Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
      Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
      Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
      http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
      TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
        Rinaldo, I hope you can add SAVE file option for future editing. I mean I can continue edit kits from previous session, instead of redo everything in case I have to change a few things.

For example, I'm currently creating AFF Suzuki Cup 2008 patch for FIFA09. I realised that Singapore, Indonesia, Thailand, and Malaysia wore similar Nike kit. At the moment I did my kit using graphics software so that I can change colors etc before knowing KDM09. So I imagine how easy it is if I create Indonesia first, save it as PNG and maybe KDM format files so that next time I can load the file to edit and change colors for Singapore, and so on.

I also love the layer features, particularly the SHORTS, SOCKS, and all. Now I can combine different kits for my own team. Again I love if I can save my works for later re-editing. Hope you understand what I mean.

maybe save as KDM format can also be introduced to your other software like CM09.
        I'll second that request, the program itself is great, however, having to do the kit all over again just because you got the sponsor or badge position wrong seems a little, how to put it, pointless and illogical.

btw, I run a website for FIFA Manager and FIFA Manager 09 uses the same kit format as FIFA 09, will it be ok if I link to the program filefront download page from my website?
        Last edited by vollachr; 15-12-2008, 05:47:PM.
        sigpic

Comment

KDM and CM09 are now working for me??????

Windows Home edition service pack 2 i have.

every time i try and start kdm or cm09 this comes up?

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 08/09 in FIFA 09!!!
          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155733

kits
          :FIFA09 http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155563
          :FIFA08 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=147471
          :FIFA07 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=135961
          :PES2008 http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45091

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post

Godd request but, honestly, not easy to implement.
            Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by vollachr View Post
              I'll second that request, the program itself is great, however, having to do the kit all over again just because you got the sponsor or badge position wrong seems a little, how to put it, pointless and illogical.

btw, I run a website for FIFA Manager and FIFA Manager 09 uses the same kit format as FIFA 09, will it be ok if I link to the program filefront download page from my website?
              Sure, a link is welcome

Comment

Originally posted by wwwescape View Post
                Hi Rinaldo,

This is a fantastic tool. I find it so much easier to create kits now. I have one suggestion which I think is really useful.

Why don't you add a feature which allows us to load a type of grid layer that outlines where the proper positions are for adding logos etc... This will make it so much easier to get the sizes and positions right, especially on shorts and socks. We can load different grid layer outlines for different brand of kits. For example: Nike, Adidas, Lotto all of have different positioning of their logos on kits.

If you want I can send of a screenshot of what I mean later when I get home.

This is a good suggestion, don't you think?
                Not clear, to me. Show me an example please.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                  Sure, a link is welcome
                  Thank you for the permission, will add it later today to my website.

--Edit--

That's it, added to my website's downloads section, it links directly to the FileFront page of the file, also made an article about it on my website.

Once again, thank you for this great tool.
                  Last edited by vollachr; 16-12-2008, 09:55:AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

Godd request but, honestly, not easy to implement.
                    Okay, understood. Still KDM09 is one of the best software came from you.

I enjoy mix and match kits from different design, and brand for my own fantasy kit sake.
                    Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                    I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                    Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                    Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                    Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                    http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                    TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

Not clear, to me. Show me an example please.
                      Here is a screen of what I mean.

The first is a plain grid overlay for Nike kits...

The when we use the overlay, to add the logos in the correct position...

Hope this explains my suggestion.

Also would it be possible to add a feature to automatically add kit logos at the appropriate position, size and rotation based on the kit manufacturer...

Thanks...

EDIT: The plain grid overlay is transparent so it looks black.
                      Last edited by wwwescape; 19-12-2008, 11:21:AM.

Comment

Rinaldo, thank u for everything u did so far, just fan of ur work. You can add my generic series to your plan if you want to, made in my kit thread.
                        Mogolos
                        sigpic
                        GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

How can I make the yellow lines white?There's no white colour

Comment

GOD.

Some people say he decided to create Jesus before anything else.
                            Others say he let nature take its course after setting Adam free.
                            I say he made Rnialdo before he even got to that Christianity bull!

Comment

Originally posted by snoppf1 View Post
                              KDM and CM09 are now working for me??????

Windows Home edition service pack 2 i have.

every time i try and start kdm or cm09 this comes up?

Hi, Rinaldo. First of all, tahnk you very much for the tools that you are making for whose, like me, love to customize FIFA games. Thanks for your time and effort.

Now I wanted to tell that I have the same error that snoppf1 related. I can't open the application because it closes inmediately. And there are some issues too with CM09. I can open it, but some options involving graphics are making problems.

Thank you very, very, much.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMon View Post
                                Hi, Rinaldo. First of all, tahnk you very much for the tools that you are making for whose, like me, love to customize FIFA games. Thanks for your time and effort.

Now I wanted to tell that I have the same error that snoppf1 related. I can't open the application because it closes inmediately. And there are some issues too with CM09. I can open it, but some options involving graphics are making problems.

Thank you very, very, much.
                                Install DirectX for managed code, available from microsoft site for free. Browse for them.

Comment

Working...
                                X