Really good idea.

Comment

Originally posted by myx View Post
      How are about answering my question?
      Later.
      Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
        I think we need to preserve the ids of the teams already present in the game. Would you like to take in charge the standardization of teams id ? It is a huge job and maybe you will need help from somobody else. I will give you instructions on how to do by e-mail
        sure man, I am ready.

I think you have my mail since FMU projects.

bye now cause Roma is playing one of its best games (2-0)

My UnderShirts patch for FIFA09

My UnderShirts patch for FIFA10

File Manager 11

Comment

so basicly your idea is to make some small things to FIFA by helping the patchmakers. Then they should link everything to that small things:

Sample:

Im making 4 Lithuanian Leagues. How they should be CMS compatible?
          CMS will define the following (numbers are just examples)
          For the leagues and tournaments
          A Lyga leagueid=420 tournamentid=368
          1. Lyga Regular Season leagueid=421 tournamentid=369
          1. Lyga Regular Promotion tournamentid=370
          1. Lyga Regular Relegation tournamentid=371
          Cup tournamentid=372
          Supercup tournamentid=373

For Country Lithuania = 30
          For National Team id = 1346

For the teams
          Ekranas Panevezys =123100
          FBK Kaunas =123101
          Suduva Marijampole=123102
          Vetra Vilnius =123103
          Zalgiris Vilnius =123104
          Atlantas Klaipeda =123105
          FK Siauliai =123106
          FK Silute =123107

FK Tauras Taurage =123108
          Alytis Alytus =123109
          Banga Gargzdai =123110
          FC Vilnius =123111
          Rodiklis Kaunas =123112
          Kauno jegeriai Kaunas =123113
          LKKA Teledema Kaunas =123114
          Nevezis Kedainiai =123115
          Lietava Jonava =123116
          Kruoja Pakruojis =123117
          Utenis Utena =123118
          Glestum Klaipeda =123119
          FK Anyksciai =123120

In addition you may use fonts, formations, nets etc.. defined by other parts of the CMS

Comment

Sorry, Rinaldo, but I still dont quite get it...

Comment

I think the basic idea is one of standardization. The problem with the patches in the past is that if I say, made a CMP patch for a league that wasn't originally in FIFA, I'd make up the ID's for those teams myself - which might be the same as the ID's someone else used in a different patch for a different league. Then those two patches are incompatible with each other.

So the idea (As I understand it) is that you'll install the CMS standard patch using Creation Master (or will it come as part of the CM download and be installed automatically?) and it will essentially 'prepare' the database by adding ID's for all the leagues, teams, nations, stadiums etc. that are not currently in the game, these ID's will then become the standard for that league/team (etc.). So any patches created with a version of CM with the CMS installed will be compatible for anyone else also using the CMS...

Have I understood correctly Rinaldo?

An awesome idea if you ask me

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                This is a first example with the standardization of all Countries and National Teams ids
                that's exactly what i was going to suggest, starting with national teams and nationalities

maybe someone can start with american or leagues
                "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
                Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

Is there is a way that team and league follow Country ID.

I use CMS_Countries.pdf ID list for this examples. I'm currently creating Malaysia super League Patch. In order to do that, I'll have to create Country and National Team.
                  Malaysia ID is 1431. How about, the team and player number also start with the same number. Say, for Malaysian National team the number would be 143100. Leagues team will use 143101, 143102, and so on, with the maximum number of 99 teams (143199) because 143200 is for another country, ie. Maldives.
                  The same goes to the player. Players number will start with 14310101 for player from team 1. It will also mean, if I create player for team 2 (143102), it's player ID will start with 14310201.

Hope all of you understand what I mean. Of course I don't know the whether 8 digit number is acceptable in FIFA09. Just a suggestion.
                  Skeptik a.k.a mslpatcher
                  I make Malaysia Leagues patches and AFF Suzuki Cup for FIFA08, FIFA09, FIFA10, FIFA11 and now FIFA 12 PC.
                  Also I make Singapore League and Cups for FIFA10 PC.
                  Created Untucked and semi-tucked shirt for fifa10 (almost NG style)
                  Malaysia Leagues for FIFA08,09 & 10 related patches
                  Malaysia Leagues for FIFA11 patches
                  Malaysia Leagues for FIFA12 patches
                  http://mslpatcher.wordpress.com - main blogs for all patches been made.
                  TETAP MENYOKONG BOLA SEPAK MALAYSIA

Comment

thanks Rinaldo for expanation.

But how people could JUST install the patches ?

Comment

Brilliant idea Rinaldo and if anyone can pull it off you're the man!
                      This would make things so much better, having an organised structure in place first will help everyone, patchmakers and players alike.

Comment

Originally posted by skeptik View Post
                        Is there is a way that team and league follow Country ID.

I use CMS_Countries.pdf ID list for this examples. I'm currently creating Malaysia super League Patch. In order to do that, I'll have to create Country and National Team.
                        Malaysia ID is 1431. How about, the team and player number also start with the same number. Say, for Malaysian National team the number would be 143100. Leagues team will use 143101, 143102, and so on, with the maximum number of 99 teams (143199) because 143200 is for another country, ie. Maldives.
                        The same goes to the player. Players number will start with 14310101 for player from team 1. It will also mean, if I create player for team 2 (143102), it's player ID will start with 14310201.

Hope all of you understand what I mean. Of course I don't know the whether 8 digit number is acceptable in FIFA09. Just a suggestion.
                        Yeh, but 100 teams per country is not fair for big countries

Comment

Yeh, but 100 teams per country is not fair for big countries
                          I agree, and there is no need to make the id self explaining. We just nedd to have it.

Comment

thanks Rinaldo for expanation.

But how people could JUST install the patches ?
                            Patches will be released in .cmp format and imported with CM. Future versions of CM will have the option to enable patch loading in CMS compatibility mode.

Comment

Originally posted by nutunited View Post
                              I think the basic idea is one of standardization. The problem with the patches in the past is that if I say, made a CMP patch for a league that wasn't originally in FIFA, I'd make up the ID's for those teams myself - which might be the same as the ID's someone else used in a different patch for a different league. Then those two patches are incompatible with each other.

So the idea (As I understand it) is that you'll install the CMS standard patch using Creation Master (or will it come as part of the CM download and be installed automatically?) and it will essentially 'prepare' the database by adding ID's for all the leagues, teams, nations, stadiums etc. that are not currently in the game, these ID's will then become the standard for that league/team (etc.). So any patches created with a version of CM with the CMS installed will be compatible for anyone else also using the CMS...

Have I understood correctly Rinaldo?

An awesome idea if you ask me
                              You got it.

Comment

hi rinaldo the country standardization is not very good
                                we can use the original national teams ids from World Cup 2006 where about 150 national team was present with EA's ids I can post here the fifa.db of WC06 which contain the EA's id for national teams

Comment

Working...
                                X