No announcement yet.

I need help, my FIFA stopped working!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help, my FIFA stopped working!!!

Hello! I making my FIFA up to date for years... Yesterday I imported kits in the game and i wanted to try it... And fifa didn't want to start... It comes an error message "FIFA08.exe has stopped working"... But in Creation Master i don't have error message... Somebody knows what can i do? I spent a lot of time with making FIFA and now this PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.

Originally posted by Pr3datoR10 View Post
    Hello! I making my FIFA up to date for years... Yesterday I imported kits in the game and i wanted to try it... And fifa didn't want to start... It comes an error message "FIFA08.exe has stopped working"... But in Creation Master i don't have error message... Somebody knows what can i do? I spent a lot of time with making FIFA and now this PLEASE HELP!!! Thanks.
    One solution is to remove kits you installed...

Comment

Originally posted by FootballFan29 View Post
      One solution is to remove kits you installed...
      I don't think so that the problem what i have is because the kits... But i will try it! Thanks for helping!

Comment

look at the sizes of the kits and compare with other kits you have not imported may be twice the size and therefore throws Error

Comment

Thanks to everybody, i solved it... The problem is with fifa.fat... There some kits are wrong probably! Thanks one more!!!

Comment

No that was not your problem. Your problem is not the kits.

Your problem is that fifa.fat has gone up a bigger size and then makes that problem. It was not your kits the problem. If you removed and put more teams again the same problem will appear.

To solve the problem all you have to do is replace your exe. On the Internet there is one that solves this problem.

This was the link. http://fifasoccer.ru/en/files/?info=10298

If link does not work I have it in my HD.
            Last edited by Daemor; 23-10-2014, 10:07:PM.

Comment

Thank you.. But link doesn't working... Do you want to upload somewhere?

Comment

https://www.dropbox.com/s/voncdxi66s...ifa08.rar?dl=0

Comment

Thank you very much!!! It's work!!!

Comment

I'm glad! I've been modding fifa08 since quite some time!

Comment

Working...
                    X