CEP 6.0: The Revolution

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Esterry88 View Post
    Before speaking and always blaming the same persons, go there and you'll will discover some patchs that use graphics and others from almost ALL the people here:

www.independentefifa.com

login to forum to download superpatch versao 5.0

http://www.fifakulte.com/viewtopic.php?t=10492&start=0

download too..

and then maybe you will understand that your are some kind of mad and schizophrenic old guy since a year around

now if we use something we need to put on the patch (even if the permission has been given): Copyright by Mogolos, all right reserved to the author itself and its personal law in accuracy in his head.

Comment

and if you don't see me on msn that you say I'm living hidden, it's maybe because I don't have you anymore on msn, have you ever simply thought of that? or simply because I don't want that 15 of my friends in life speak me and the same time and that I want to be quiet on msn to speak only with 1 or 2..not everything is around your persons, some people have another life than fifa editing and fifa friends, they are not always on msn to speak fifa.

Comment

I am happy that you found your own voice again!!!
        I am also happy that you don't speak istead of others once again!
        I am also happy that you have "left" PES2008 and now that things r very nice for you, you appeared again!
        I am happy that this time you will be for ever willing to answer to anybody for evertything and forever in msn, mails, ect.
        But I would be more happier if you had your mouth closed about me mate, otherwise the problem will be yours.
        you call me mad and schisofrenic? what are you? the guy who steps on the dreams and petitions of little boys by kidding them for 3 years?
        if I am mad, then what u r, when you speak in a general and fully non specific way about "your" work???? was it necessary for Mogolos to post here to have a source and a plan of your work??? and give us an answer please about the brand of CEP, we wait...
        Have a successful plan mate!

Mogolos
        Last edited by mogolos; 03-08-2008, 06:09:PM.
        sigpic
        GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

Originally posted by Esterry88 View Post
          and if you don't see me on msn that you say I'm living hidden, it's maybe because I don't have you anymore on msn, have you ever simply thought of that? or simply because I don't want that 15 of my friends in life speak me and the same time and that I want to be quiet on msn to speak only with 1 or 2..not everything is around your persons, some people have another life than fifa editing and fifa friends, they are not always on msn to speak fifa.

i have also excluded you from my msn mate. I was not necessary to you anymore, you weren't too!!! we also weren't ever friends, it was just a deal! I have also my life out of Fifa, you know, I also want to be alone or to speak with familiar persons, but I don't use your methods! (remamber, a year ago although I had a lot of pressure due my job, although I had also my pivate life (you r not the only who has it lol), I was always willing not only to have with u 7,8,9 conversations per day, but also to send u decades of work for the CEP plan, I have a plenty of provement about this, anyway that's to see the quality of differece between us two.) I personally didn't give a cent if I speak or not to you, but this notice was about not only me, but also about some guys that you firstly used and then left gooo....
          and about rights and authority I believe that this site and all guys here believe that credits must be given to authors, it is their work and must be respected in any way, otherwise we are thieves and plagiarists, ok? and yes, if an author wants to take back his permissions, yes man HE CAN OBVIOUSLY, ok?
          Last edited by mogolos; 03-08-2008, 06:06:PM.
          sigpic

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

Decades of work, sorry I must lol at that. Good for Mogolos and Esterry for making up, maybe this patch should be called CEP 6.0 The Soap Opera
            --Article 4--

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsif View Post
              Decades of work, sorry I must lol at that. Good for Mogolos and Esterry for making up, maybe this patch should be called CEP 6.0 The Soap Opera
              hehe my friend, everybody offers from whatever he has or wants to! so, thank u for your offer!
              sigpic

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

is this version of CEP is non offecial
                I have shared my work with Ockham in 07 and it was published in sweetpatch
                is this version will be also published in sweetpatch? or it will no longer published in it we want more info please

Comment

i only made a question... didn't even talked about me or my work... is that so difficult to have a proper answer????
                  My 08 kits: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155008
                  My 07 kits: http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=138059
                  My 07 gfx: http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=136688

Virtual-Games.com Racing Team - http://racing.virtual-games.com

RESPIRAFUTEBOL.COM

Miklós Fehér (1979-2004): We will remember you forever

Comment

Great work. I hope that the rosters are really updated.

But i think may be you should rename the project. There are many bad feelings about CEP around here.

Anyway i have started to upload my chants packs to my filefront account. I will upload the rest in the next days.

For the guys ask why to make this project so near to fifa 09, the db can easily be converted and also not everyone will buy that game. I will install some leagues of this patch in my Fifa07 Ultimate game

FC Porto - winning since 1893

the club with more titles in portuguese football
                    FCP - 70
                    SLB - 68

Comment

Whatever happens in this patch I hope that it does! xD

Is this CEP for 08 or 09?

Comment

This sounds like it will be great. Hope it can be out in time for the start of the new league season if it happens.

Comment

I'm not taking anbody's side and am not coming down on anybody's hard work. It just makes me shake my head in amazement when people continue to argue over permission and credibility for a patch.

The game was created by EA. Many skilled modders make changes that everyone appreciates including myself. But why should anyone care who uses what files for any other patches they create or modify? Although I don't have much modding experience myself, when I do create a patch, I don't care what it is used for after I've submitted it for download. If I was worried about getting credit and other people using my file for their enjoyment, then I wouldn't submit it in the first place and would just create it for my own use.

IMO, if you submit a patch for public use, then the public should be able to use it in any way they choose. Unless you're getting royalties for your work, then why worry about the credibility?

Believe me that any modders work is greatly appreciated and I think this is expressed when another modder wants to include your work in their patch. Take it as a compliment rather than shutting people out or getting angry over a game - life is too short!

Peace.
                          sigpic

Comment

As I can see,patch will be released on 14 th of August?And will be the link
                            for download this patch here when it will released?

Comment

Well I'm glad there are more people willing to realize that image of the "Ultimate FIFA game" And you know what, I am more than willing to join up with CEP. I can make Team Banners, League Banners, SoTiLogos and even Flags.

mogolos, You can have your choice wither to contribute or not but don't insult the efforts and the goal. And also keep in mind that if you won't help us, that you can't see the big picture. Which is to make a 5 star FIFA game for all those FIFA gamers. And if you refuse to see that, then you're no different to FIFA4Fans.
                              Zdrastvootyeh to you.

Comment

I was going to write a laborious psych evaluation of mogolos to perhaps explain his stance but instead I can summarise the attitude in 2 words :

Miserable f*ck

Comment

Working...
                                X