Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

doesnt matter... but atleast 09 wont be as buggy as a cep project

Comment

dont be such idiotic guy. read the thread and then wait to see final product. of course its very easy to comment without any job

Comment

It sounds great, thanks a lot!

Comment

Originally posted by myx View Post
          OCF:

Australia Hyundai A League
          Come on people, Australia has been part of the AFC for 2 and a half years now.

www.greenandgoldarmy.com - Go you Socceroos!

Comment

Come on y'all, this is a pretty new CEP staff, there is no reason to be criticizing before the patch is even out, give them a chance or go away.
            --Article 4--

Comment

no Ukraine....

Comment

And allso no Macedonia first and Dutch and Belgium second leagues

A quotation of the song Rise Against - The Good Left Undone.

Comment

have you peaople seen thats only 2 europe regions from 8 so please wait ant see complete list

Comment

Originally posted by Damjan30 View Post
                    And allso no Macedonia first and Dutch and Belgium second leagues
                    and another UEFA region definitive listing, central Europe:

Germany 1.Bundesliga
                    Germany 2.Bundesliga
                    Germany 3.Bundesliga
                    Germany Regionalliga Nord, South and East, each with 18 clubs.
                    Netherlands Eredivisie
                    Netherlands Jupiler League
                    Netherlands Hoofdklasse
                    Belgium Jupiler League
                    Belgium Tweede Klasse
                    Belgium Derde Klasse A and B
                    Luxemburg National Division
                    Luxemburg Division d'Honneur
                    France Ligue 1
                    France Ligue 2
                    France Le National
                    France CFA 1 Groupes 1, 2, 3 and 4
                    Switzerland AXPO Superleague
                    Switzerland Challenge League
                    Austria T Mobile Bundesliga
                    Austria Red Zac ERste Liga
                    Austria Regionalliga
                    Czech Rep. Gambrinus Liga
                    Czech Rep. Druha Liga
                    Czech Rep. CFL League

I'm listing the contents (although all the db is already done) as all the graphics are added so that the league is definitively added complete and playable. That means too that when the list will be done the release will be in the very coming days after.

As I said, the patch will be downloadable during the testing phase of the final db, as it is very huge so those who wants will be able to download it taking their time to have it complete when the final and tested db will be released.

For the fifa 09 comments, when the patch is done, it can be converted to fifa 09 db format using excell tables or access.

The following parts are still to be listed and completed this week: Balkans and South-East Europe, Eastern Europe, Ex-Urss countries more the national teams and various teams sections (although all the national teams official of the world are included)
                    Last edited by Esterry88; 02-08-2008, 09:29:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Drewsif View Post
                      Come on y'all, this is a pretty new CEP staff, there is no reason to be criticizing before the patch is even out, give them a chance or go away.
                      Then why keep the same name, everytime I see those three letters combined I need to vomit. Only seeing Inter Merda is worse.

Comment

I'm going to try this new version of CEP, and then see if it's worth ...

Comment

erm... can i know who is the responsable guy for the Portuguese leagues?
                          My 08 kits: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155008
                          My 07 kits: http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=138059
                          My 07 gfx: http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=136688

Virtual-Games.com Racing Team - http://racing.virtual-games.com

RESPIRAFUTEBOL.COM

Miklós Fehér (1979-2004): We will remember you forever

Comment

Originally posted by NunoEspadinha View Post
                            erm... can i know who is the responsable guy for the Portuguese leagues?
                            agree!!! generally can we be told who is the the author of each league??? Is everything made from scrap or what? I am afraid that it is a plagiaristic pirate plan. also nothing is clear here...
                            even Ocham was used to publish a list with the authors, the collaborators AND HERE: we don't know: the league makers, the kit makers, the flag, logo, gui, stadium makers and in one word the graphic makers!!!!!!!!
                            we don't, and it is veeeeeeeeeeeery suspicious, if Ockham has given his permission about the CEP brand!!! CEP name and logo belongs to him, we all know his character, don't we? so do u think that would be so easy to use a product of him so sipmpyyyyyyy???? so something dirtier and darker happens here, I have my news and documents, but in time, all in time...
                            and don't tell that these r ++++****s, if they r +++****s, just prove it, it is sooo easy, and then I '' come back to apologise from the depth of my heart!!!!
                            guys reject this "ghost" and all these "hidden" guys, a real man is never hidden, as known! and no offence to Myx, he is a child wit tons of enthousiasm and big dreams, which i hope to come true.
                            More in time,
                            Mogolos
                            Last edited by mogolos; 03-08-2008, 01:19:PM.
                            sigpic
                            GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

What no CEP 6.0 for fifa07?
                              Greetings , Israel

Comment

Originally posted by mogolos View Post
                                agree!!! generally can we be told who is the the author of each league??? Is everything made from scrap or what? I am afraid that it is a plagiaristic pirate plan. also nothing is clear here...
                                even Ocham was used to publish a list with the authors, the collaborators AND HERE: we don't know: the league makers, the kit makers, the flag, logo, gui, stadium makers and in one word the graphic makers!!!!!!!!
                                we don't, and it is veeeeeeeeeeeery suspicious, if Ockham has given his permission about the CEP brand!!! CEP name and logo belongs to him, we all know his character, don't we? so do u think that would be so easy to use a product of him so sipmpyyyyyyy???? so something dirtier and darker happens here, I have my news and documents, but in time, all in time...
                                and don't tell that these r ++++****s, if they r +++****s, just prove it, it is sooo easy, and then I '' come back to apologise from the depth of my heart!!!!
                                guys reject this "ghost" and all these "hidden" guys, a real man is never hidden, as known! and no offence to Myx, he is a child wit tons of enthousiasm and big dreams, which i hope to come true.
                                More in time,
                                Mogolos
                                Before speaking and always blaming the same persons, go there and you'll will discover some patchs that use graphics and others from almost ALL the people here:

www.independentefifa.com

login to forum to download superpatch versao 5.0

http://www.fifakulte.com/viewtopic.php?t=10492&start=0

download too..

and then maybe you will understand that your are some kind of mad and schizophrenic old guy since a year around

Comment

Working...
                                X