This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Generic World Cup Finals

Make sure you download all the teams. This is a 32 team tournament.

Comment

how's that patch liioadin?
      "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
      Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

Hey guys, i wasn't for long time away but now i'm back, enjoying the community.
        Thanks for all that great work you 've done, and keep it going
        A great job as always !!!
        But i've got a question:
        Are there any balls.cmp or a shoes.cmp existing?
        thx in advance

ps: or numbers.cmp or euro-kits.cmp
        Last edited by Triple5; 08-04-2008, 01:32:AM.
        Using:
        Kits/Balls/Flags/Shoez 2g
        Keepers/Referees/Adboars/Flags/Faces 1g

Comment

Originally posted by Triple5 View Post
          Hey guys, i wasn't for long time away but now i'm back, enjoying the community.
          Thanks for all that great work you 've done, and keep it going
          A great job as always !!!
          But i've got a question:
          Are there any balls.cmp or a shoes.cmp existing?
          thx in advance

ps: or numbers.cmp or euro-kits.cmp
          No, but I would be pleased to do them if the authors give the permission to reproduce their work in .cmp format.
          Specially I think it could be very useful to develop something like a "standard" in order to assign unused ids to specific manufacturers.
          Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
            No, but I would be pleased to do them if the authors give the permission to reproduce their work in .cmp format.
            Specially I think it could be very useful to develop something like a "standard" in order to assign unused ids to specific manufacturers.
            That would be great ! ! !
            I'm looking forward to ...
            Using:
            Kits/Balls/Flags/Shoez 2g
            Keepers/Referees/Adboars/Flags/Faces 1g

Comment

I had a crash which really set me back quite a bit. MrRomaniac just signed on to help with roster updates. Myself and Walrus are trying to finish up all minikits for 07. Many of these could still be used for 08.

I updated most logos and all flags. I'm just trying to recompile the patch to make it easier to find and import the teams and specific aspects you want.

But like I said, it's all functional. You can download any national team in the world and play with them in a matter of minutes.

Comment

cm08

hi rinaldo CM08 and other programs dosent work in windows xp 64bits or vista ca u make a new version 4 64bits?

Comment

greek patch

sore but greek patch has many errors in the game as conflict woth others patchs------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Sedd View Post
                    sore but greek patch has many errors in the game as conflict woth others patchs------------------
                    none error exists, it's tested man! the only error is the way u manage the Creation Master. if some one tries to import more than 1 cmp files, then needs to pay a lot of attention to make the correct movements...otherwise...all will be mixed strongly!!!! the same happened to me last year when I tried to import both greek and serb leagues and all became mixed!!! generally if any doesn't know how to use CM and import correctly the .cmp files is more fair to leave it than speaking about errors.

Mogolos
                    sigpic
                    GreekSuperPatch.com| YouTube| Facebook

kit and minikit templates: http:here

Que se lixe a troika

Comment

Make this a Sticky mods please!!

Comment

do we have an update for la liga or mls (like those for serie a/b and epl)?
                        "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
                        Jorge Luis Borges

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                          STADIUMS
                          Argentinian Stadiums extracted by NaFeR from the Ligas Argentina Patch

The Link is incorrecto... must be repair it, because hav an http extra on the begin

chau!

Comment

done
                            Jorge Luis Borges

Comment

Originally posted by SlowHand View Post
                              do we have an update for la liga or mls (like those for serie a/b and epl)?
                              An MLS update is in the works. I have already begun work on it.Right now I am finishing up a patch for the CONCACAF Champions League.Which I created but through an error on my behalf got destroyed. hen I finsih that patch, I'll be working on the MLS straight away.
                              sigpic

Comment

can anybody release a CMP with argentinian leagues? I think the boys of fifaargentina.nu -or something like that- have made it but there's only with installer and with a bunch of other southamerican leagues. Can anybody make it? Please?
                                INDEX of my kits for FIFA 09
                                INDEX of my 08/09 kits for FIFA 08

Comment

Working...
                                X