No announcement yet.

The Sound Master 08 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really wonder about the "save" bug claimed above because the code that I use to save if you click Save or if you click Close or if you click Exit is exactly the same routine and I never experienced the problem.
    I don't want to say that the bug is not there but I don't have enough clues to get it.
    2006 was different, it had a bug but it was related with closing the window using the red X. I think that SM08 does not have this problem, but if you find it let me know.
    Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

I have just uploaded beta 0.02.

Comment

Great Rinaldo! Thank you.

Comment

Firstly: Rinaldo, respect for you, you rulezz.

Secondly: in SM 08 I see a lot of commentary that are used in game very rarely, and some of comment i have never heard... Can somebody tell me why in Fifa 08 some commentary are repeated over and over again, and other - no ? Is there any way to fix it?

Comment

I added a new national team to the game, then imported the anthem as wave file, setup the reference for the anthem, but when i play the game, i dont hear the anthem. Any ideas why?

support the reggae boyz. www.thereggaeboyz.com

Comment

great tool man.. but i got a problem.. a load the commentary.. i didn't modify anything.. i saved it.. i closed it.. and when I enter to the game the commentaries doesn't appear.. i don't hear them. so i open the commentaries again in sound master and doesn't appear nothing.. i hope u could help me.. i think all the references were errased. im working over my patch nd i don't want to start since 0.. help plz..
              congratulations for this tool.

Comment

I have some problems. I imported three wav's to a new created team, I saved and after I select the language, just after the credits, the screen becomes black, and the only thing I can see are the cursors.
                Are the imported files too big?
                The first one is about 1 MB, and the last ones about 600 kilos.
                P.S.: Oops, I discovered that the bitrate is huge too high [1411 kbps]. Should be this the cause?

Comment

Originally posted by mytimeisnow View Post
                  I have some problems. I imported three wav's to a new created team, I saved and after I select the language, just after the credits, the screen becomes black, and the only thing I can see are the cursors.
                  Are the imported files too big?
                  The first one is about 1 MB, and the last ones about 600 kilos.
                  P.S.: Oops, I discovered that the bitrate is huge too high [1411 kbps]. Should be this the cause?
                  Try with this profile sound: stereo, 22khz, 16bit for the team chants.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by ricardo_fuller View Post
                    I added a new national team to the game, then imported the anthem as wave file, setup the reference for the anthem, but when i play the game, i dont hear the anthem. Any ideas why?
                    I did the same thing and it works though the anthem itself is very low, but this depends from the mix files.

Comment

Originally posted by orlangerardo View Post
                      great tool man.. but i got a problem.. a load the commentary.. i didn't modify anything.. i saved it.. i closed it.. and when I enter to the game the commentaries doesn't appear.. i don't hear them. so i open the commentaries again in sound master and doesn't appear nothing.. i hope u could help me.. i think all the references were errased. im working over my patch nd i don't want to start since 0.. help plz..
                      congratulations for this tool.
                      Can you remember exactly the operations that you have done ?
                      You have saved using the Save menu, the Close menu, the Exit menu or the red cross ?
                      When you closed how did you close ?
                      What have you replied to the last question about saving your work ?
                      If you can remember the sequence of operation generating the problem I can try to reproduce it and fix it. Honestly I have never experienced that problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
                        I did the same thing and it works though the anthem itself is very low, but this depends from the mix files.
                        True, I think i could barely hear it in the background, what can i do to increase the volume to make it sound like the anthems supplied with the game?

support the reggae boyz. www.thereggaeboyz.com

Comment

I totally agree with Ricardo - its gotta be LOUD to be effective. Basicly you can change the volume (well duh!!) through 5 things - your speakers, your headphones, the interface controls in the control panel, the in game volume or you could use a program to play sounds in the background and increase their volume so u get max VOL from EVERYWHERE. or rinaldo could tweak the pogram to make it louder...

Comment

Hi
                            Thank you For Update

Comment

If the chants are not loud enough you have to enchance the volume through an audio editing program, also I imported 44khz and higer quality sounds it works perfectly, what you all experience is the audio.big corruption bug when you don't do the exit --> answer yes to the popup to save routine but save in program. I can assure you this thing happens since the very first sound master and is still there.

Comment

When I wont install new comment for the new players, it was error.

Sorry for my bad English...

Comment

Working...
                                X