No announcement yet.

The Sound Master 08 Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks very much for your reply, especially the first answer~!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
      You should let me know what you have done exactly, and let me have the sound samples that you are using.
      Now it works, I have both commentary and chants. Can't remember what I've done, unfortunately. But it had something to do with creating new references. And I think it didn't work because I saved normally and not upon exiting the program.

Comment

it happens when i try to play music or commentry and chants and the music is in .sng format. But i have also used fifa08 music changer and that crashes aswell

Comment

I've edited the samples and it works like a charm now!

Rinaldo, thanks again for this lovely utility!

Comment

so can u add your own commentary call names to players you create?
            MY FIFA 11 NUMBERS THREAD
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...61#post3070361

Comment

Originally posted by Nicator View Post
              Well, it works, but:

1) after saving I don't have commentary in the game
              2) the game crashes upon exiting to Windows.
              This is an old bug that has been in the SM07 and never got fixed. The way I managed to make it work (not allways so backup!!!!) is not pressing the save button myself, but first choosing CLOSE which makes the SM ask you if you want to save changes and than clicking on yes and give the program some time before exiting, even if it looks as it has already done saving.
              sigpic

Comment

Also I noticed in SM07( not sure if this is true fot 08 cause i didn't try it yet) that if the names of chants are longer tha 12 letters/numbers also can lead to problems and crashes.
                sigpic

Comment

Hello Rinaldo, thanks again for your tools. I am enjoying CM08 and now I can't wsit to try SM08. I used SM07 a lot and being able to add my chants made my Fifa much more entertaining. One question I have for you, which I asked in the Fifa07 editing thread was weather or not it is possible to have a chant play for a certain team at home but not on the road. For example some teams have an anthem that plays after the home team scores, but obviously if that same team scored on the road the away stadium would not play the anthem. So I guess what I am asking is if you can make chants play not just with Event association but also with stadium I.D. association?
                  sigpic

Comment

May I ask another two questions :

1, how to make some 3d moving flag , but how, could you teach us how to edit ?

2, the viv files ,I open it ,and there are two files in it(bnk and eho), can we edit them ,how ?

Thank you .............

Comment

Originally posted by torcamaniac View Post
                      This is an old bug that has been in the SM07 and never got fixed. The way I managed to make it work (not allways so backup!!!!) is not pressing the save button myself, but first choosing CLOSE which makes the SM ask you if you want to save changes and than clicking on yes and give the program some time before exiting, even if it looks as it has already done saving.
                      It was already in Sound Master 06 as well, I reported the bug to Rinaldo back in the day when I betatested it for him for 06 and 07 but he never could recreate it on his system... partial solution is to never close sound master with the "X" on the right top of the window, never save from the menu but choose exit instead and answer yes to the pop up window that asks to save, then let SM close itself. Anything else is likely to corrupt audio.big file.

Comment

Originally posted by =Ultra= View Post
                        It was already in Sound Master 06 as well, I reported the bug to Rinaldo back in the day when I betatested it for him for 06 and 07 but he never could recreate it on his system... partial solution is to never close sound master with the "X" on the right top of the window, never save from the menu but choose exit instead and answer yes to the pop up window that asks to save, then let SM close itself. Anything else is likely to corrupt audio.big file.
                        Didn't I explain it myself already?
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by torcamaniac View Post
                          Didn't I explain it myself already?
                          Not clearly enough, besides you explained the bug I discovered eons ago in previous fifas and wanted people to believe you discovered it, so I thought I'd make that clear.

Comment

Hi
                            Thank You Good Software.
                            Plz Add Ctrl+A select Sound All Export.

Comment

Originally posted by =Ultra= View Post
                              Not clearly enough, besides you explained the bug I discovered eons ago in previous fifas and wanted people to believe you discovered it, so I thought I'd make that clear.
                              Does it matter who discovered it first? If you had written about that before me I
                              sure wouldn't have mentioned it after you in this thread. I'm writing stuff to help people and I'm not here to compete with anyone at "BUG DISCOVERY".... whatever man!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

alo dalmos pomalo
                                Najjaca online PES liga na prostoru Balkana, BPL LIGA

http://www.mg-gaming.net

Comment

Working...
                                X