X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nicator View Post
    Well, it works, but:

1) after saving I don't have commentary in the game
    2) the game crashes upon exiting to Windows.
    You should let me know what you have done exactly, and let me have the sound samples that you are using.
    Visit Fifa Master web pages at http://www.fifa-master.com

Comment

Originally posted by Rinaldo View Post
      Are you adding completely new chant or reusing an existing chant?

Try different combinations to isolate the problem:
      1) new chant assigned to an existing team
      2) the same new chant assigned to a new team
      3) an existing chant assigned to a new tam.

Try with different chants also.

Eventually post the chant so I can check it.

I try all this and NOW WORKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! FANTASTIC JOB, RINALDO!
      I can add new chants and work without any problem. Thank you very much for your dedication and your time. Really Amazing.

Cheers

Comment

Wow! First Creation Master 08, now Sound Master 08! You are the best Rinaldo. Really Thank you mate.

Comment

Don't know if i did something wrong or it actually is a bug, but it happens to me. - I import chants, make the corresponding reference and save via exit button. I start the game, it loads and it has no music in the menus. Furthermore, when i play the game the chants work great, but there is no commentary.

Comment

Originally posted by darxxx View Post
            Don't know if i did something wrong or it actually is a bug, but it happens to me. - I import chants, make the corresponding reference and save via exit button. I start the game, it loads and it has no music in the menus. Furthermore, when i play the game the chants work great, but there is no commentary.
            Change the sound sample. Team chants work fine with this profile: stereo, 22khz, 16bit. Working fine for me.

Cheers.

Comment

I have a problem.I try to play,export,import and edit the soundtrack but whenever i try to do anything it says sx.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. When i close that window another one comes up saying it couldnt find a certain file ending in.wav (the bit before .wav is obviously the song file but in wav format for some reason. Then it asks me if i want to quit the program or not, I have framework 2.0 and im running XP. CM08 works fine.Great program

Comment

Originally posted by amifla View Post
                Change the sound sample. Team chants work fine with this profile: stereo, 22khz, 16bit. Working fine for me.

Cheers.
                I have 44khz samples. Is there a way to change the sample rate, i really don't have a clue about audio things(:/)

Comment

Originally posted by darxxx View Post
                  I have 44khz samples. Is there a way to change the sample rate, i really don't have a clue about audio things(:/)
                  Edit with audacity. Including in Sound Master. it's very easy.

Cheers.

Comment

I tested with team chants and work fine. Thanks Rinaldo, awesome job.

Comment

Originally posted by fulcj001 View Post
                      I have a problem.I try to play,export,import and edit the soundtrack but whenever i try to do anything it says sx.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. When i close that window another one comes up saying it couldnt find a certain file ending in.wav (the bit before .wav is obviously the song file but in wav format for some reason. Then it asks me if i want to quit the program or not, I have framework 2.0 and im running XP. CM08 works fine.Great program
                      sx is a converter from asf to wav (not designed by me). It is strange that it doesn't work for you! Upload one of your tracks so I can check it.

Comment

Sound master 08!!! Really cool Rinaldo. Thanks for this great tool.

Sorry for my english

Comment

Thanks very much for your fantanic Tool first.

Two problem during edit chants :

1, when clone a chant , the chant's name can't be changed ,
                          for examlple :after clone milan0816, there are two milan0816 , and we must change the name after close the tools and open the big to change it.

2, when creat a new sound , by use "one goal lead" or "after goal" , the sound in game always be heard after a gole for a very long time , exactly is when the players prepare to start match the sound can be heard ,I want the sound can be heard as the goal shoot in and during the replay , not after .

and the sound I import sounds very very little , even can't be heard clearly (but when I edit the sound , it sounds very loudly,why ???)
                          Last edited by lionheart; 13-12-2007, 03:59:AM.

Comment

try this smp files

I tried one of this files

http://hosted.filefront.com/bruno167

the error is of ype NullreferencePoint

thnx rinaldo

Comment

Originally posted by lionheart View Post
                              Thanks very much for your fantanic Tool first.

Two problem during edit chants :

1, when clone a chant , the chant's name can't be changed ,
                              for examlple :after clone milan0816, there are two milan0816 , and we must change the name after close the tools and open the big to change it.

2, when creat a new sound , by use "one goal lead" or "after goal" , the sound in game always be heard after a gole for a very long time , exactly is when the players prepare to start match the sound can be heard ,I want the sound can be heard as the goal shoot in and during the replay , not after .

and the sound I import sounds very very little , even can't be heard clearly (but when I edit the sound , it sounds very loudly,why ???)
                              1) The clone function clones a reference to a chant, not the chant. It means that you can associate the same chant with another team or event. If you want to create a new chant you need to import the sound sample using the list on the right part of the window. You cannot really clone a chant.

2) This is the way FIFA 08 works, it is not under my control.

3) If you are not happy with the default values you should play with the values of the mix*.ini files in the audio.big file.

Comment

Originally posted by uomomagnetico View Post
                                I tried one of this files

http://hosted.filefront.com/bruno167

the error is of ype NullreferencePoint

thnx rinaldo
                                I got it. It depends from the fact that the patch contains chants assigned to a team that is no longer present in FIFA 08. I will fix this in the next version.

Comment

Working...
                                X