This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, that's is funny!

I love how you pick up these things mate!

Btw, is this a bug or did the preducers actually make this? IMO they should have made Ronaldo's model react too...

Nice find! Gave me a nice laugh!
    INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Comment

i think that neither the developer really meant it to be happened like that nor it's a bug it was just by a co-incidence which both animation to be at the same place there... but the first time i saw it i really thought it was something new... and i really wish that they wanted to fight each other at the moment!!!

...but it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you,
      and that ye love a thing which is bad for you...

Comment

these are my 2 easiest goals of fifa08 so far... this year the goalkeeper really reminds me how the goalkeeper in fifa2003 behaved before

Comment

LOL, yeah, that happened to me once too. Nice vid mate!

Btw, are those my Juve kits? I'm just wondering, since The Juve GK seems familiar...
          INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Comment

yes! absolutely your right Interista13... that's your kits! the best juventus kit pack that i am using for fifa08 thanks!

Comment

YAY!

Glad you're enjoying them mate!
              INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Comment

This is a short compilation that i made a few days ago and i thought to post it here.Hopefully if i'll stop being lazy :B i'll make another one with far more goals and tricks.
                Hate and fight us as hard as you can...We'll still be alive 'n' kickin...Can't stop the champions...!

Comment

Nice vid mate, but too bad all those goals against Inter that you have aren't gonna happen in real life tomorrow.

it's gonna be the other way around!
                  INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Comment

Well,it wasn't intended to have most of the time inter as my opponent in friendly games,it's allready there as the second team and most of the time,when i wanna play a friendly i don't pick an opponent.
                    I'm a bianconero,unlike...other fans,i just love my team...I don't spare my time with hating others.

But you're inter so i guess it's normal for you. Hate us mate.

EDIT:Btw,i'm glad that you liked my vid!
                    Hate and fight us as hard as you can...We'll still be alive 'n' kickin...Can't stop the champions...!

Comment

Mate, I don't EXTREMELY hate Juve. I am an Inter fan. I just love Inter. I bet radical Juve fans hate us as well.

But hey, I only said that just to get a little friendly intenstity going!
                      INTERNAZIONALE MILANO

Comment

Ok then.

Well,when it's about my team it's hard to stay friendly for long... o_O;

Anyway,you rushed to talk about the game though your team depends only on one man.Aren't you a bit too confindent?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ahcsHn60Q4

Here is my Goal i scored while messing around with Everton.

i know its low res and bad quality (i used save replay thing in fifa to save it). wish i had different camera angle to show it better.
                          MY FIFA 11 NUMBERS THREAD
                          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...61#post3070361

Comment

The way you said it i was expecting the worst of qualities.It wasn't so bad.
                            Nice goal...!

Comment

both are great videos No_11_ & thelordspawn! :amika:

Comment

Originally posted by elhelmiey View Post
                                both are great videos No_11_ & thelordspawn! :amika:
                                Thanks mate!

Btw,this is my first video ever.

Comment

Working...
                                X