No announcement yet.

fifa07editors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these are some kits based on the minikits and 2017 released kits http://www.soccergaming.com/album.php?albumid=16763
    Last edited by @ngxu; 14-04-2017, 12:52:PM.
    Angshuman

Comment

• http://www.soccergaming.com/album.php?albumid=16763
      here are some of my kits
      Angshuman

Comment

• Osmanlıspor flags (Turkish Spor Toto Super League)

Comment

• please more new stadiums

Comment

• Hi. I returned with new stadiums. If they use them in some patch, do not forget the credits, yes?

National of Costa Rica (San José), home of Costa Rica team
            Alejandro Morera Soto (Alajuela), home of Liga Deportiva Alajuelense (Costa Rica)

In addition, I added public to the stadiums

Metropolitano de Barranquilla (Colombia), home of Junior and Colombia team
            National of Beijing (nest bird) of Beijing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Volvi con nuevos estadios. Si los usan en algun parche, no se olviden los creditos, si?

Nacional de Costa Rica (San José), seleccion de Costa Rica
            Alejandro Morera Soto (Alajuela), Liga Deportiva Alajuelense (Costa Rica)

Ademas, agregué publico a los estadios

Metropolitano de Barranquilla (Colombia), Junior y seleccion de Colombia
            Nacional de Pekin (nido de pájaro)

Comment

• Great work @ngxu, efem, and of course gael44

Comment

• managed to get these files. if you translate it says flares for fifa07

http://forum.bfl-team.com/viewtopic.php?f=57&t=127

Comment

• Daemor I can't find a link to the files?

Comment

• Augsburg stadium is defected, the part of the stand is missing. Could someone look into it please?

Comment

• Hi. I bring a new caribbean stadium

Ergilio Hato St. of Willemstad; Curazao

Once I finish with some more Caribbean stadiums, I promise to start with those of another continent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Hola. Les traigo otro estadio caribeño

Ergilio Hato de Willemstad Curazao
                      Una vez que acabe con algunos estadios caribeños mas, prometo comenzar con los de otro continente

Comment

• Thanks gael44 I'll post this week at some point to the website

Comment

• Hi. I present a new Caribbean stadium Warner Park Football Stadium of Basseterre; home of the selection of St. Kitts and Nevis. I clarify that it is the football field and not the cricket. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Hola. Presento un nuevo estadio del caribe

Warner Park Football Stadium de Basseterre; localía de la seleccion de San Cristobal y Nevis.

Aclaro que es el campo de futbol y no el de cricket.

Comment

• Great job gael44, but I cannot access the full media fire link in your message?

Comment

• Today I post a European stadium Red Bull Arena in Leipzig, home of RB Leipzig. I clarify that this stadium is NOT MINE (credits to the stadiumaker who created it), I just reformed it and updated it ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Hoy posteo un estadio europeo

Red Bull Arena de Leipzig, localia de RB Leipzig.

Aclaro que este estadio NO ES MIO (creditos al stadiumaker que lo creó),solo lo reformé y actualicé

Comment

• Thanks gael44, if you have the stadium makers name I'll give credits to you both when you send the link.

Comment

Working...
                                X