fifa07editors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by samadhi7 View Post
    No chance of some missing european stadiums?
    Later on, maybe

Comment

• Originally posted by gael44 View Post
      Later on, maybe
      Thanks. There are some beautiful new stadiums in France.

Btw, am I the only one that have problems with auddience in new USA stadiums? The crowd seems missing and come back, one game theye are there, next one they are gone, the stadium is empty. Any idea why is that?

Comment

• fucking good face

Comment

• After a rest I returned and I brought 2 important US stadiums, which are always used in the CONCACAF gold cup

Metlife stadium of East Rutherford,home of New York Giants
          Levi`s Stadium of Santa Clara, home of San Francisco 76 ers

enjoy it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luego de un descansito volví y les traje 2 estadios importantes de USA, que siempre se usan en la CONCACAF gold cup

Metlife stadium en East Rutherford,casa de los New York Giants
          Levi`s Stadium en Santa Clara, casa de los San Francisco 76 ers

a disfrutarlos

Comment

• Valencia Away

Hey Boys!!

Comment

• Perfect thanks gael44, good to have you back!

Hey Carlitos and 0743V3R, nice job!

Comment

• Hello!

One question. Why is there no spectators on Saitama Stadium, Japan? I use that stadium as ground for Red Bull Leipzig cuz they are similar, but there is no spectators on the stands when I play RB Leipzig. I edit in editor spectators numbers, so it should be full, but there is no spectators no matter what. Do somebody knows what is wrong?

Comment

• Hi. I new caribbean stadium

Guillermo Próspero Trinidad Stadion from Oranjestad Aruba.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hola. Un nuevo estadio del Caribe

Guillermo Próspero Trinidad Stadion de Oranjestad Aruba

Comment

• Hey guys!

Love your work for FIFA 07!
                    Would you consider to edit new kits for the Bundesliga for the season 2006-2007? The default ones don't look that good and I'd love to see some high-res replacements

Comment

• I'm back... some updates that I believe it's important to put on Brazil page.

Série A to Série B: América (MG), Figueirense, Internacional and Santa Cruz
                      Série B to Série A: Atlético (GO), Avaí, Bahia and Vasco da Gama
                      Série B to Série C: Bragantino, Joinville, Sampaio Corrêa and Tupi
                      Série C to Série B: ABC, Boa Esporte, Guarani and Juventude
                      Série C to Série D: América (RN), Guaratinguetá, Portuguesa and River
                      Série D to Série C: CSA (isn't on the page yet), Moto Club (in the Copa do Nordeste section), São Bento (in the Campeonato Paulista section) and Volta Redonda

There's many other switches needed, but right now those are the most important. Spurs, if you need the others, just say it there and I will send.

Comment

• http://www.soccergaming.com/picture....pictureid=1143
                        http://www.soccergaming.com/picture....pictureid=1144
                        I want to share two team india kit with you guys and all thanx to
                        fifaeditors07.com . This site provided me all the data i needed and the creator of the templates also thanx to you all.
                        Last edited by @ngxu; 09-04-2017, 06:36:PM.
                        Angshuman

Comment

• http://www.soccergaming.com/picture....pictureid=1143
                          thanx to spurs81 and all fifa editing and template creating team.
                          Here is my team india kits
                          Last edited by @ngxu; 09-04-2017, 07:03:AM.
                          Angshuman

Comment

• Originally posted by carlitos23 View Post
                            Valencia Away

Hey Boys!!
                            Great Kit bro like always.
                            But on the back I saw they had beIN sponsor.

Comment

• Appreciate your website

hi spurs
                              i am willing to make kits for your website . if you want a kit pls message me
                              Angshuman

Comment

• Hey @ngxu... it would be great if you could work on the AFC club kits, i.e. the Korean League etc. Just post them here, or in another thread and I'll add them to the website.

Comment

Working...
                                X