No announcement yet.

Liioadin's national teams (cmp files)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the google earth idea. in my game i used ladscape pictures, they don't fit together like yours.
    Forza Iraq!

Comment

i didn't quite get what the confederations leagues are....
      "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
      Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

can you tell me how to open the files downloaded?/Where do the files extract
        to?
        cmp file?
        Last edited by tcymatthew; 27-03-2007, 02:58:AM.
        HONGKONG for sure!!!!!!!
        <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ad2.bloggerads.net/showads.aspx?blogid=20080805000340&amp;charset=utf-8"></script>

Comment

i didn't quite get what the confederations leagues are....
          I will be creating all 208 teams plus more international teams... If you put them all in the international league you'll spend 45 minutes trying to get to Mexico or Nigeria.

This creates the 6 confederations for you to move the national teams to. if you download any of the team packs it will break them down for you, but when you import a single team there is no way to link them to the league so you have to go in and reimport them into a league. My suggestion is to put them into their respective confederation. But you can add them to international league to allow yourself to be able to edit all of the teams in game.

can you tell me how to open the files downloaded?/Where do the files extract
          to?
          cmp file?
          Open CM07. click file and then SELECT. Open your database. After it loads click PATCH in the menu bar. click load. It will open the patch loader window... click load and select the file (that you've previously saved on your PC). After it has loaded you can select import and then leave it alone to finish. try not to do anything else on your computer while it's loading. This will only slow the whole process down.

Any other questions. Let me know.

Comment

JUST UPDATED -- Special Thanks to Makispla.

Guyana Team with Logos by Makispla and Kits by August.

If you downloaded the 1st National Team Pack. Guyana's Team didn't have logos with it because of a mistake of mine:

Add Guyana's logos by Makispla

You can also add Guyana's Flag also done by Makispla.

Enjoy!

Comment

FIFA WORLD CUP with Qualification Rounds

DO NOT DOWNLOAD UNLESS YOU HAVE ALL OF THE TEAM FROM THE "1ST NATIONAL TEAM PACK" Already imported.

CONCACAF Gold Cup 13 teams with an added playoff round to determine which 3rd place teams will advance to the quaterfinals. Make sure you have:

United States, Mexico, Costa Rica, Guatemala, Trinidad & Tobago, Saint Lucia, Haiti, Guyana, Cuba, Panama, Jamaica, Canada, Honduras.

European Football Championship

Make sure you've added Slovakia, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Bosnia-Herzegovina.

Haiti - not included in the World Cup tournament listed above it is included in the Gold Cup Tournament.

Saint Vincent and the Grenadines with logos by Liioadin, Kits and minikits by August
              Last edited by mrliioadin; 28-03-2007, 06:54:AM.

Comment

I'm still interested in getting some help working on an attributes patch. That is one that will modify the attributes for all players in the game to make them more realistic to use. I haven't come up with a great system for balancing the uber talented stars from the nations top leagues, with the need to keep the teams relatively balanced with each other. I've got a couple of ideas but I was hoping to get some help because when it comes to footballers, you can't know them all. Input on exactly who good players are that I don't know about would be very very helpful. Anyway, I plan on being quite meticulous about it this time around so let me know if you are interested in lending a hand. I'll do the work... the biggest thing I need are opinions.

Comment

Alternatively...

and waiting...
                  makispla
                  sigpic
                  I take orders all the time to make a living...
                  I mod MY game,and share my edits with NO restrictions
                  so...
                  I don't take requests

Comment

Good work mate

Comment

Originally posted by makispla View Post
                      Alternatively...

and waiting...
                      I didn't want to tag these tournaments to the real Copa 2007 or Gold Cup 2007 because I don't have all the teams set up. I'm not using the correct teams for each tournament at the moment. However we could still patch these in anyway.

Comment

yo...HONG KONG in winning eleven 9

any Hong Kong people who see this post can convert them to fifa07?

Last edited by tcymatthew; 29-03-2007, 03:56:AM.
                        HONGKONG for sure!!!!!!!
                        <script type="text/javascript" src="http://ad2.bloggerads.net/showads.aspx?blogid=20080805000340&amp;charset=utf-8"></script>

Comment

This all looks excellent..well done..

Any chance of adding a few more UEFA teams:

Andorra
                          San Marino
                          Georgia
                          Azerbaijan

I think they are all taking part in Euro 2008 so its just an idea to add them...

Comment

I mean no offense when I say this but these forums are very very Euro crazy. You look at the national teams that are made, or the kits that are made and I'de say more than 80% of all national team kits made are for UEFA teams. Many people already have these teams from one patch or another.

I'm dedicating myself to creating the environment of International soccer by creating teams from ALL of the world. Since UEFA currently has 30 teams in my game and 26 to start off with when EA comes out. I will be making 1 UEFA team at a time until the other confederations catch up. None of the other confederations are at 20 teams yet. For the most part every nat team pack I release is going to be:

5 CONCACAF
                            5 AFC
                            5 CAF
                            2 OFC
                            1 CONMEBOL
                            1 UEFA

Until one of these confederations literally runs out of teams to make (which concacaf will probably be first).

This doesn't mean more UEFA teams aren't coming. It just means I'm taking my time with them. Eventually all of the teams will be released.

This also doesn't stop anyone else from making a patch to add in any of the teams previously mentioned.

Sorry to disappoint.

Comment

Oh I agree, there are a lot of UEFA teams being made, But no-one seems to make the smaller nations. Its always the Italy's, Germanys, Hollands etc...

I think its great what you are doing and maybe while you concentrate on the other nations (whch as you say, there are still a lot to do),I will start on some of the smaller UEFA teams (and I do say maybe) !!

Comment

Originally posted by mattrans View Post
                                Oh I agree, there are a lot of UEFA teams being made, But no-one seems to make the smaller nations. Its always the Italy's, Germanys, Hollands etc...

I think its great what you are doing and maybe while you concentrate on the other nations (whch as you say, there are still a lot to do),I will start on some of the smaller UEFA teams (and I do say maybe) !!

That is a fantastic idea. and again I will host and post any that you make if you want me to. or there is another thread HERE that you could also post them in.

I think in the near future (because of the cmp) many people will be making their own team threads very similarly to kit threads.

Comment

Working...
                                X