Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The community here | how to make it better?!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sundsvall2005 View Post
    well, i make the swedish kits....usually anyway..
    You forgot one point. With perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Javyol View Post
      You forgot one point. With perfection

My kits
      Fifa 14 Fifa 13 Fifa 11 Fifa 10 Fifa 09 Fifa 08 Fifa 07 Fifa 06 Fifa 05

Comment

I forget if we mentioned this before or not but we really need an FAQ section here. How many posts have we read that said, "how do you make kits?" why does the CEP crash when I edit it." ... "Why aren't my stadiums filled when I play important matches?"

We should make a sticky with FAQ's on it and users can add their questions there. Make it a forum rule or guideline that you need to check the FAQ section before posting a new question.

Then if I see a repetitive question anywhere I can pop into the FAQ thread and suggest we add it. Shouldn't be too tough to maintain either.

Comment

1. Make a 'superpatch'
          2. someone who make a site, like PES with the 'pesfaces'; So a site with al the face's that are made for Fifa (http://pesfaces.co.uk/news.php)
          3. The same as idea 2 but with kits like 'Wevolution' (http://www.wevolution.org/)
          I think that would be great

Comment

i don't really get what you mean spike

liioadin, that'd be great, suggest some questions with answers
            "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
            Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by mrliioadin View Post
              I forget if we mentioned this before or not but we really need an FAQ section here. How many posts have we read that said, "how do you make kits?" why does the CEP crash when I edit it." ... "Why aren't my stadiums filled when I play important matches?"

We should make a sticky with FAQ's on it and users can add their questions there. Make it a forum rule or guideline that you need to check the FAQ section before posting a new question.

Then if I see a repetitive question anywhere I can pop into the FAQ thread and suggest we add it. Shouldn't be too tough to maintain either.
              that is a good point bro

Comment

Originally posted by SpikySuper View Post
                1. Make a 'superpatch'
                2. someone who make a site, like PES with the 'pesfaces'; So a site with al the face's that are made for Fifa (http://pesfaces.co.uk/news.php)
                3. The same as idea 2 but with kits like 'Wevolution' (http://www.wevolution.org/)
                I think that would be great
                yes i agree that idea would be great! :mexican: which is also can be implemented in this forum which means all the patches should be more organized like in those sites instead of by the creator.. and of course the credits will be there..

Comment

Ok some great ideas here

here is the solution

we make an 'superpatch' called, world of fifa

it should, basiclly include everything made here, plus stuff from other forums

kits,balls,boots,adboards,stadiums,database,faces etc.........
                  around the world, difference is that

take for example, someone is making a portugesee bwin liga patch, now instead of simply releasing that, and requiring everyone who wants to use it to reinstall their game and just use that ONE patch. they should send it to us as an add on, and so.

so we have an patch with incorprates everything we need!!!

there are so many reasons to why this is the way we should patch i could go on all day

1. less crashing, so we dont have to fit everything around eachother
                  2. saves people time, i gave up making project classico beacuse it was taking up too much time to patch my own season plus make the patch project classico. with one big patch that runs with everything needed to run, there will be more time to find out other stuff about the game e.g. add more animations to the gameplay

3. This is the reason which makes all the people from th stupidly stubbord cep etc.. look stupid

MORE PEOPLE WILL USE YOUR FILES, simple logic

if you make a patch just for, say the german league. and it requires again for you to have a clean instalation of fifa, despite the fact you have patched your game and you dont want to ruin the stuff already one you game, or you just want say a few stadiums from that patch, why would you download it??

when if you could download an add on pack with wha you want and more that works 100%, even if you know nothing about patching you will download it

so what do you think, how can we sort this out
                  CHAMPIONS LEAGUE 08/09 in FIFA 09!!!
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155733

kits
                  :FIFA09 http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=155563
                  :FIFA08 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=147471
                  :FIFA07 http://www.soccergaming.tv/showthread.php?t=135961
                  :PES2008 http://forums.evo-web.co.uk/showthread.php?t=45091

Comment

I think this is a great idea Klash... and I'll help you with it. I'de like to wait to release my nat teams again until I fix some issues with a fair chunk of teams. But it should be done in about a month. In the meantime we can start talkin to some other patch makers about getting their files added.

For my patches I'll come up with something to avoid changing attributes as heavily as I normally do.

Let me know send me a PM.

Comment

Please, make kit packs for the new season. Contact al the kitmakers from this forum and make together a kit pack. For example al the new kits of the premier league,...

Comment

I was also thinking we might want to archive different errors and crashes, and make a list of those as well as their solutions. Provide a resourse we can refer back to quickly to get a fast answer to a crash problem. If no one knows the answer yet, we can leave it as an unsolved crash or error.

Comment

here's my idea for the stickys in the fifa 08 forums! what do you guys think? any additions needed? will a newbie understand how to find tutorials,rules and kits if we do like this?

My kits
                          Fifa 14 Fifa 13 Fifa 11 Fifa 10 Fifa 09 Fifa 08 Fifa 07 Fifa 06 Fifa 05

Comment

Originally posted by Sundsvall2005 View Post
                            here's my idea for the stickys in the fifa 08 forums! what do you guys think? any additions needed? will a newbie understand how to find tutorials,rules and kits if we do like this?

Good ..but in the Request thread you should only allow people who have the logos and the photos of the kits.
                            One question.are you not going to divide the FIFA 08 Forum into different sections like the FIFA 07 Forum?
                            Instead of closing the bad threads why not delete them.This will make the Forum look better.
                            Cheers.

Comment

A suggestion that could help to avoid some misunderstandings is that authors of graphics, be it kits, flags, adboards, balls, shoes or whatever should post a statement in the first post of their thread that :

a) their graphics can freely be used in patches as long as they're credited
                              b) people should contact them beforehand for doing so and in that case a contact e-mail adress would be very handy
                              c) their graphics may not be used in other patches

This would be very helpful and avoid any possible conflicts. I had the experience myself when I made a big patch including many graphics found on this and other boards around the globe where I contacted the people I could find the e-mail adresses from but there are many I didn't find any (also by collecting thousands of graphics one can lose track of who made what and what not, and this caused unnecessarely trouble after releasing said patch)

It would save also lots of time for both the graphic authors and the patchmakers, as I said this is just a suggestion but I hope people will take this little time to do this. What do you think?

Comment

Good thinking
                                Alex the stickylinks are looking ok like this and @dipanjan: the same hierarchy will be used at the Fifa 08 forum we'll make sure that it will be as transparent as possible for everyone

Forever #14

Comment

Working...
                                X