Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Installed it and uninstalled straight away. CC was good about four years ago but now we have CM which is amazing stuff. I'd like to see a program which allows us to change secondary favourite positions.
    COYS!

Comment

Installed it and uninstalled straight away. CC was good about four years ago but now we have CM which is amazing stuff. I'd like to see a program which allows us to change secondary favourite positions.
      ABSOLUTELY !!! Second, third and even fourth position. But I think EA is the only one who can do this... so we can better forget it

Comment

in my opinion CM is much better than CC beacause with CM you CAN edit every aspect of fifa07

Comment

what about boots?
          its true that you can add even more?
          "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
          Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

Originally posted by SlowHand View Post
            what about boots?
            its true that you can add even more?
            I'm up to 90.

Comment

Whenever I try to save my changes I get an Error:

Unable to cast object of type 'CreationCentre2007.SearchForm' to type 'CreationCentre2007.CC07Form'.

No changes I made take place in the game.

Is there a fix for this?

Comment

Originally posted by RiffHard View Post
                I'd like to see a program which allows us to change secondary favourite positions.
                Unless I'm missing something, players only have a single preferred position in the data tables in the latest release, so how would one add others without access to the original code for the game itself??
                Cheers, Steve

Comment

nice tool but i think that CM is the best
                  Dont make faces anymore...,,,,

Fifa 07Faces Thread

Fifa 08Faces Thread

Comment

it'd be lovely to have rinaldo and chau lee working on an unique editor

both complement themself excellent
                    "A mi se me hace cuento que comenzo Buenos Aires: la juzgo tan eterna como el agua y el aire"
                    Jorge Luis Borges

DO NOT LOOK FOR ME ON MSN UNLESS IS EXTREMELY NECESSARY. Thx

Comment

it appears to be very professional looking, but a bit slow.

Click for my Filefront homepage

Comment

Creation centre works fine for me. I'd prefer to use CM but my game crashes after I've edited and is very annoying.
                        I do mostly transfers, but would like to import faces and stadiums. Can CC do this?
                        Hail hail! The Celts are here

Comment

Originally posted by SlowHand View Post
                          it'd be lovely to have rinaldo and chau lee working on an unique editor

both complement themself excellent
                          That would be one hell of a program

Comment

Originally posted by ZZbatam View Post
                            CM > CC my verdict!
                            Totally agree....CM has a lot of things that CC don't have. The only advantage of CC is the great interface.
                            "Nothin', forget about it."

Comment

Why are the teams all back to default when i use CC or CM??

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal_fc View Post
                                Why are the teams all back to default when i use CC or CM??
                                If you are referring to the roster updates made by the official patches then I know that CM07 doesn't process the PC_CL.BIN file that holds those updated rosters, and would suspect that CC doesn't either. If you are referring to changes you've made yourself within the game, then those changes are held in the My Squads file and neither tool will read that file either. If neither of those things, then please elucidate.
                                Cheers, Steve

Comment

Working...
                                X