X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,

1st, "Ato" Means laterz in Japaneese (Not Japaneese, just took classes) ^_^

Um, I don't know how to doa 360 for PC, but, there is this Tips and Tricks manual for PC available on the FIFA 06 site, it's one of the top downloads, you should really check it out, explains all the tricks.

On the goal keeper charge, what I mean is that if I charge my keeper he may walk close to the ball and stop. No touching. He waits for either your defense or rival to get close before either kicking it off or grabbing it.

Ato........
    Foto muy grande. Tamano Maximo = 300x100

Comment

Lehmann Is A Fool

I WAS PLAYING FIFA SCOOER 2006 AGAINST MY FRIEND AND AT EXACTLY 89MINS AND 28SECS MY FRIEND SCORED A GOAL WITH WAYNE ROONEY. I WAS ARSENAL AND HE WAS MANCHESTER UNITED AND AT THE LAST MOMENT THIS IS WHY I WAS MAAAAAAAD. FIRST THE BALL HAD REBOUNDED OFF OF LEHMANN THEN MY FRIEND USED RUUD TO TAKE ANOTHER SHOT THEN I RECIEVED THE BALL WITH MY DEFENDER LAUREN THEN ON TURNING AROUND MY FRIEND RECEIVED THE BALL ONCE MORE AND SHOT A WEAK DIRECT SHOT AT LEHMANN. SUDDENLY THE RASCLAAT PUM PUM LEHMANN CAUGHT THE BALL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND LOOKED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AS IF HE DI NOT KNOW W HAT WAS GOING ON. THEN ROONEY SHOT IT AGAIN WHILE THE BALL WAS LYING BETWE EN LEHMANN'S FEET. I AM EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUS EOF THIS BOMBOCLAAT GAME GLITCH AND I AM GOING TO SUE EA SPORT'S RASCLAAT PUNANIS.
      LOVE FRED

Comment

Hi! how do you juse the tactics`? some one said that if you pressed q and som numbers you change taktig? and i dont get it!
        /Barf

Comment

Originally posted by lehmannisafool
          I WAS PLAYING FIFA SCOOER 2006 AGAINST MY FRIEND AND AT EXACTLY 89MINS AND 28SECS MY FRIEND SCORED A GOAL WITH WAYNE ROONEY. I WAS ARSENAL AND HE WAS MANCHESTER UNITED AND AT THE LAST MOMENT THIS IS WHY I WAS MAAAAAAAD. FIRST THE BALL HAD REBOUNDED OFF OF LEHMANN THEN MY FRIEND USED RUUD TO TAKE ANOTHER SHOT THEN I RECIEVED THE BALL WITH MY DEFENDER LAUREN THEN ON TURNING AROUND MY FRIEND RECEIVED THE BALL ONCE MORE AND SHOT A WEAK DIRECT SHOT AT LEHMANN. SUDDENLY THE RASCLAAT PUM PUM LEHMANN CAUGHT THE BALL BETWEEN HIS LEGS AND LOOKED IN THE OTHER DIRECTION AS IF HE DI NOT KNOW W HAT WAS GOING ON. THEN ROONEY SHOT IT AGAIN WHILE THE BALL WAS LYING BETWE EN LEHMANN'S FEET. I AM EXTREMELY PISSED BECAUS EOF THIS BOMBOCLAAT GAME GLITCH AND I AM GOING TO SUE EA SPORT'S RASCLAAT PUNANIS.
          LOVE FRED

u should learn to contain your anger :s***: , by the look of things u even used a new nick to post this, u should never blame the keeper, dont forget you're the player

Comment

Originally posted by lehmannisafool
            LOVE FRED
            hahaha im sure you can sue ea if you're living in the states dont take it to seriously its just a game funny guy though

My kits
            Fifa 14 Fifa 13 Fifa 11 Fifa 10 Fifa 09 Fifa 08 Fifa 07 Fifa 06 Fifa 05

Comment

Can Some One Plz Advice Me On How To Chip The Ball Over The Goalie In A 1-1 Situation , I Am Using A Pc Version.

Comment

Try Q + D.

Comment

there seems to a decent faq written for fifa06 at gamefaqs.com..... the faq doesnt cover the advanced techniques, but it does a good job at giving the basic ideas to execute moves... if anybody's interested then its at http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/fifa_06.txt

hope its ok to post links.....if not sorry

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X