Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, and do somebody know what 2 4 6 8 (and the same combinations with +q) do??
    exacly what they change

Comment

Originally posted by LeaderAlpha
      heeey guys I found new moves with Shift button...
      when ur player doesn't run I mean standing in his place with the ball, hold shift then press any direction u want, u will find 3 moves, 1st one when u press the back button, it's Ronaldo's move, 2nd one when u press the forward button it's a fake shot (not like the one with Z "cancel button"), 3rd one the right and left button, the player will move his body to the left or right as he's going to these sides, it's like fake moves.
      cool..i've tried all of them and it's rocks...i managed to do something pires does..shift the ball to one side and then go the other with the ball using both feet but i can't figure out how to do it..
      Last edited by steve_randle; 06-09-2005, 12:57:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LeaderAlpha
        Found another one...
        after passing the ball press the cancel button (Z) the player who's geeting the ball will let it go between his legs and fake the opponent behind him and run to catch it again

sorry For my bad English, just try to get what I mean, try this move and u'll understand
        Nice one, I did this by accident, but now I know how to do it again...thanks.

BTW, Does anyone know how to CURL your lobs and shots...they took away the litte ball spin meter on the free kicks as well. I'm using Logitech Dual Action. Thanks.
        Last edited by schils; 07-09-2005, 06:27:PM.

Comment

How, can i shoot whitout elevating the ball?
          I don't know, if you understand me, but in fifa 06, i cant shoot evenness the floor. th ball allways goes high. Even you push the shoot button quikly.

Comment

hold L1 and shoot

Comment

what is L1?
              AC MILAN

Comment

Originally posted by Callum
                hold L1 and shoot
                Don't you make a lob with this?

www.fansfifa.net - FROM PORTUGAL TO THE WORLD

Comment

For a low shot just tap the shoot button. You must be facing the goal though. If you're not it will be very weak. But if you are facing the goal and are just outside the 18 yard box, you can just tap shoot and it will be low and hard.

Comment

how do you curl the ball and also has anyone found the moves when you are not moving and holding shift to come in handy? thanks

Comment

Originally posted by nanny
                      how do you curl the ball and also has anyone found the moves when you are not moving and holding shift to come in handy? thanks
                      I have but its mainly when i'm Ronaldhino or C. Ronaldo, someone with alot of skill which is realistic
                      The Lone Star State

Comment

Any one knows a way to past the last defender in 1 on 1 situation and not by the moon walk button cuz it slows the attack .

Comment

Repost

Can someone repost the yousendit links...

Comment

Here you go:
                            Ronaldo's Flick
                            http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...T0CVDPRTCD817N

Ronaldo's nutmeg
                            http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...C1E94333QBBZRO

Comment

How can you do a BACK-HEEL? (XBOX)

anyone???
                              FORZA IL GRANDE CAPITANO!!!
                              San Paolo Maldini

Comment

previously someone talked about these moves i'm going to talk about but not very clearly (in my opinion).

When not moving at all, If you press the button with which you hold the ball, and then you press any of the right analog stick direction, you'll see several fake movements.

However, i don't find this very useful. In real life it would be more. it is rather something you use to look nice or to mock your friends playing with you.

Another thing,

While pressing the 'hold the ball button' turn to one side for a little bit and then (without releasing the 'hold the ball button') to the other (now you can let go the 'hold the ball button') is usually good to pass a defender close to the side lines, so then you can cross the ball. In the center field this "trick" is not so effective.

When i want to make a low shot (close the half-moon area) usually i tap the shot button twice, and it works fine. Shooting while pressing the simulation button is not so good because sometimes it performs a fake shot or a dribble instead of shooting.

To curl in a free kick you just have to move the right analog stick to one side, so the player gets sideways to the ball. i don't know, though, if it is possible to curl also while the ball is on the air.

Keep adding tips guys
                                Last edited by rapazote; 30-09-2005, 10:36:AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X