Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Press L2 when the ball is arriving at the player and he will let the ball pass through his legs as we saw in one XBOX video footage. I'm descovering a lot of moves, everytime i play the game it seems even better and less scripted, another thing i've discovered is that pressing shot button after the shot (or twice i'm not sure) when you have space the player makes a powerful shot, still not know how to make low shots...

www.fansfifa.net - FROM PORTUGAL TO THE WORLD

Comment

well here's the video clip if some of you requested

Ronaldo's Flick http://s32.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...U2VLSO182RN9XS

Giggs Cruyf Turn http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...P3Q8IDGERTLWM5

Ronaldo Nutmeg http://s29.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...A0249ZCMMPCRED
      Last edited by steve_randle; 05-09-2005, 03:21:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Canary
        whats SHIFT on a Saitek Cyborg P2500 rumble pad?

have you gotten a P2500 to work? shift is just right analog, any direction. Shift + Up = R Analog up. please pm or post to say how youve ( if ) gotten it to work.

Comment

Originally posted by steve_randle
          How do you make Ronaldo Nutmeg?

www.fansfifa.net - FROM PORTUGAL TO THE WORLD

Comment

it's in my previous post..

i found out that you can do a nutmeg while your opponent is running beside you by pressing shift+forward+direction your opponent is.. giggs does that and many players did that as well.. something good is that it doesn't work all the time...

Comment

Could somebody maybe post a list of all the moves that we figured out until now so far?! Maybe like move and what combination to press on the gamepad...
              ( klick!)Tribe Online Magazine(<-klick!)

Comment

Originally posted by Hody
                Could somebody maybe post a list of all the moves that we figured out until now so far?! Maybe like move and what combination to press on the gamepad...
                i agree with that..but we just have only a few..hopefully more ppl can discover mroe..

Comment

Originally posted by James007

have you gotten a P2500 to work? shift is just right analog, any direction. Shift + Up = R Analog up. please pm or post to say how youve ( if ) gotten it to work.
                  what do you mean? iv just got one plugged in so i can use it in the demo, just like any other gamepad

Comment

heeey guys I found new moves with Shift button...
                    when ur player doesn't run I mean standing in his place with the ball, hold shift then press any direction u want, u will find 3 moves, 1st one when u press the back button, it's Ronaldo's move, 2nd one when u press the forward button it's a fake shot (not like the one with Z "cancel button"), 3rd one the right and left button, the player will move his body to the left or right as he's going to these sides, it's like fake moves.

Comment

Found another one...
                      after passing the ball press the cancel button (Z) the player who's geeting the ball will let it go between his legs and fake the opponent behind him and run to catch it again

sorry For my bad English, just try to get what I mean, try this move and u'll understand
                      Last edited by LeaderAlpha; 05-09-2005, 05:49:PM.

Comment

yeah try to hold z. your player will leave the ball but he will not catch it again
                        AC MILAN

Comment

http://s33.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...I1UQQ8UCEV8VZA

TAKE IT NOW
                          WONDERFULL
                          AC MILAN

Comment

Originally posted by ozzyosb
                            yeah try to hold z. your player will leave the ball but he will not catch it again
                            he catches it again but if u use it at the right time, this move is to fake the opponent behind u, try to use it with ur FWs, then u'll find urself 1 to 1 vs the keeper
                            Last edited by LeaderAlpha; 05-09-2005, 11:41:PM.

Comment

see my video in my previous post. i didnt press nothing
                              AC MILAN

Comment

all knows that nums 4,8,6,3,5 change the tactics
                                do you know that you change other tactics holding "q" and then these nums?
                                AC MILAN

Comment

Working...
                                X