Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone managed to edit the script so players don't decline so fast? (:

Comment

Those training files are weird. The only attribute which I could add is Acceleration.

Comment

Player growth string does not work...
        I'm starting to think that this year the modding of fifa is really dead, is too complex and almost impossible to just modify even a simple file.
        Hopefully a real breakthrough will be made sometime otherwise we will be returned to the beginning of the series and we shall be at the hand of the producer, with only the stuff they choose to put ingame.
        I do not have updatet info, but some weeeks ago it was a question about Bundesliga and the possibility to be licensed exclusively by Konami starting this year. This would the supreme deal by EA.

Comment

Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
          Player growth string does not work...
          Did you try to change the percentages for example

WEIGHT_MENTAL_1 = 10
          WEIGHT_PHYSICAL_1 = 10
          WEIGHT_SKILL_1 = 80 ?

I think editing files is not impossible at all. For example I changed the scout.ini
          and have now far better random player workrates, weak foot and skill moves like in previous FIFAs.

Comment

Originally posted by edelwatz View Post
            Did you try to change the percentages for example

WEIGHT_MENTAL_1 = 10
            WEIGHT_PHYSICAL_1 = 10
            WEIGHT_SKILL_1 = 80 ?

I think editing files is not impossible at all. For example I changed the scout.ini
            and have now far better random player workrates, weak foot and skill moves like in previous FIFAs.
            Do you have a playergrowth script that works?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexSniffles77 View Post
              Do you have a playergrowth script that works?
              I'm working on it. Still trying to balance it out but I've made some progress.

Comment

I'm working on it. Still trying to balance it out but I've made some progress.
                Very glad to hear! If you are done, and it works properly, I will donate you some sweet

Comment

Not finished yet but players should decline not as early as before.
                  Please try and give feedback.

Comment

I tried it and I can say it became random someone who is still 30-31 can decline by 2 overall and someone who is 35 his stats stay the same with not even 1 stat decline.

It is more like Fifa 16 because I remember Fifa 16 was that way and tbh I liked it that way.

I will take this everyday over how the game handles it.

Thanks for your effort in it.

Comment

Hey man! Very excited about this tool. I tried it on a new CM, Every old player stayed the same rating. Carrick stayed the same, however Ibra who is the same age declined -2.

In overall, it works. I guess the declining process is kinda random?

best regards

Comment

Update 1.2
                        I've made a small progress. Atm. all .ini files should be supported (I hope so ) except "SERVICE_COMMENTATORS_NOTES_EVENT_PRIORITIES".

Code:
                        https://mega.nz/#!0JUjTLhb!IS-TgrqmNq6Q_ut9Aau_nkbGqCqixoWvbOK0OkJGPO8

Comment

Originally posted by Aranaktu View Post
                          Update 1.2
                          I've made a small progress. Atm. all .ini files should be supported (I hope so ) except "SERVICE_COMMENTATORS_NOTES_EVENT_PRIORITIES".

Code:
                          https://mega.nz/#!0JUjTLhb!IS-TgrqmNq6Q_ut9Aau_nkbGqCqixoWvbOK0OkJGPO8
                          Great news! I will try to edit the training files soon...

Edit: Sigh... same issue again - only acceleration is trainable
                          Last edited by edelwatz; 16-05-2017, 05:33:PM.

Comment

I want to know how to get 2 scripts activated at the time because I can't do it at all.

Comment

It's not possible. Why you need that?

Comment

Originally posted by Aranaktu View Post
                                It's not possible. Why you need that?
                                I edited the CM Settings and also I want to use the player growth in the same time.

Comment

Working...
                                X