No announcement yet.

randomxy's Tools

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Idea how to add new boots from PS3 and convert it to the PC Version?

Comment

Tool To Unlock All Gloves For Goalkeepers

Hi I made an Tool for PC to unlock every Glove in the game.
      It is very simple but it does what it says.
      You can find it here and it is compitable with 32 and 64 bit.
      Here is the latest tutorial for it

Here are also all IDs for the Gloves

I am planning to also make some tools for all Hairstyles, beards, Stadiums (even Arena Stadium or training areas)

I found out how to use the CG File Explorer and know how to unlock all these hidden stuff.

I also made a tool to unlock every boot in the game - you find the tool here and the tutorial here

If there are any questions or suggestions please ask - i am here for you (german and english)

Comment

Great WORK randomxy / Keep on going good work!

Comment

This only works on your end of the editing and when playing online others wont see your edited pro boots, right?

Comment

Ill give my best!

Comment

Every one will see those boots not only you. Because the boot is included in the game. But with this tool you can unlock them

Comment

Change Stadiums With Cheat Engine

Hi everyone! Is there anyone out there that knows how to change the stadiums in proclubs with cheat engine?

I want to make a tool to change it like my boot id changer or glove changer found here: www.redmessi.at

Comment

Hi redmessi!

I haven't updated the game 'cause I'm using doctor+'s mods. To be able to do this I have to play the game offline (Origin offline). Since I'm unable to access edit player feature in my career, because I'm offline, is there anyway I can edit my players?

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by CaliRelu42 View Post
                    Hi redmessi!

I haven't updated the game 'cause I'm using doctor+'s mods. To be able to do this I have to play the game offline (Origin offline). Since I'm unable to access edit player feature in my career, because I'm offline, is there anyway I can edit my players?

Thanks!
                    Hi! I am going to find a solve for this problem. I am sure here is a way

Comment

Aranaktu is the expert on all things cheat engine to ask and he's already added that to his table: http://www.soccergaming.com/showthre...54#post3986654

Comment

Is there any chance to assign a stadium ID for the team? I would like to assign a different stadium to Bayern Munich, for instance. How can I change the database entry, then?

Comment

Tool To Unlock All Hair Styles

Hi I made an Tool for PC to unlock every Hairstyle in the game.
                          It is very simple but it does what it says.
                          You can find it here and it is compitable with 32 and 64 bit.
                          Here is the latest Tutorial for it

I am planning to also make some tools for all Haircolors, beards, Stadiums (even Arena Stadium or training areas)

I found out how to use the CG File Explorer and know how to unlock all these hidden stuff.

may one of you is interested in this...

Comment

Tool To Change Height

Hi! I made a new tool. This time i give xou the option to get very big and very small^^

here you can see the proof: https://youtu.be/MAvB9Li6epY

and here you can download the tool: www.redmessi.at/downloads/

Comment

Tool To Get All Skill Points For Free

Hi Guys I made a huge step
                              Now with this tool you are able to unlock every Trait
                              here you see the proof : https://youtu.be/BCxYUcTy-Ao

Tell me if you have any questions (www.redmessi.at)

Comment

Offer For ProClub

Hi! Now I am very deep inside the structure of fifa 17 and i can edit every stat of your pro in the game. I can set your Sprint speed to a value between 1 - 255 so you can have a shotpower of maximum 255. If anyone of you is interested in this please content me here: www.redmessi.at or here: [email protected] or commentary here: www.youtube.com/c/redmessi

Comment

Working...
                                X