Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Squad File Editing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Squad File Editing

    Many of us are having issues creating our own squad files and we need to work together in figuring out why so many are having issues.

    Ariel and benqbiggis have files and I have tried to globally edit the attributes of all players in both member's squads files to no success.

    If you have done something similar to this post what you have done and exactly how you do it.

    If you haven't done it but tried post what you have done and exactly how you did it.

    Hopefully we will all be able to edit the files as we please.

  • #2
    I made a video for that bro, Its turkish but I think you can understand what I made in video I shared needed tools in youtube descrb.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPN_Zruakpk

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Halilyc View Post
      I made a video for that bro, Its turkish but I think you can understand what I made in video I shared needed tools in youtube descrb.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPN_Zruakpk
      I know and I tried to do it following your video but it is not working.

      Comment


      • #4
        Same problem here. I tried to edit the Ariel's and benqbiggis' squads files and I had no luck. Also, I want to know if it's possible to edit my own squad file.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
          Same problem here. I tried to edit the Ariel's and benqbiggis' squads files and I had no luck. Also, I want to know if it's possible to edit my own squad file.
          Yes, we can edit any squads file. But, as i say in other thread, my english knowledge is not enogh to explain editing tricks.
          I will try explain to regularcat via PM, what can be wrong with Ariel's file editing, and if he will want he can explain here.

          Comment


          • #6
            It's not the easyest thing to do, but using HxD hexadecimal editor, you can follow the tutorial shown by Ariel at moddingway and it's easy once you understand it.
            Basically you just need to delete the first lines of the code, and save the file with the extension db , which will make it editable via db master.
            Ariel also posted the xml file needed to open it so after all the editing, using again HxD you reinsert the code lines you deleted at the beginning, so the game will load the squad file.
            The only way to succed is for each one to try a few times and not get frustrated.

            Comment


            • #7
              From what I understand you must have a hex editing program with a replace function.

              Comment


              • #8
                Moddingway Squad File 0.9 and1.0 have a problem, do not know if anyone found。

                I added a new player loan and then i started the manager mode and could see that the player was a loan. But the second time I changed the team to start the manager model, I found that the newly added players do not have a loan status. Do you know what the reason is it?

                And the original file also exists this problem。for example,Zelalem 。

                I added some of the players after the loan to the file, in the manager mode, as time goes on. Some of the game default player loans also go away.
                for example,I started using Liverpool, and at first I found Zelalem's loan status gone. Then I played a few games. I found that my team Mamadou Sakho's loan status also disappeared. Mamadou Sakho began to enter the manager mode, I checked there is a loan state,

                I tried many times and checked the player loan list. Should be no problem.I can not find the reason。 I need help。

                http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...28246493540469
                This is my db file. Who can help me check? Because Rudy and Sule next season to join Bayern Munich. So I added them both to the player loan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  From what I understand you must have a hex editing program with a replace function.
                  HxD is your answer.
                  I found this on my own skin, trying a lot of editors.
                  This is the one that does the job.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                    HxD is your answer.
                    I found this on my own skin, trying a lot of editors.
                    This is the one that does the job.
                    Hello, are you seeing me talking about the problem? I do not know how to fix it. Can you help me?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Hello there, I'd like to ask if someone could make a tutorial for editing skill moves in database, cause I did the same as on the video, but game still tells me that squad file is corrupted. Thanks in advance

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by w44643233 View Post
                        Hello, are you seeing me talking about the problem? I do not know how to fix it. Can you help me?
                        Yes, I do see, but I believe your problem is not related to the squad files, rather to the game files itself, which are messed up for career mode like every year.
                        So, since there is still no way to fix these problems, we must endure and move forward.
                        Anyway, I will test it myself and return with a complete answer as soon as I have one.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by NaFeR View Post
                          Same problem here. I tried to edit the Ariel's and benqbiggis' squads files and I had no luck. Also, I want to know if it's possible to edit my own squad file.
                          You can edit any squad file with HxD editor only so far sadly.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                            Yes, I do see, but I believe your problem is not related to the squad files, rather to the game files itself, which are messed up for career mode like every year.
                            So, since there is still no way to fix these problems, we must endure and move forward.
                            Anyway, I will test it myself and return with a complete answer as soon as I have one.
                            I've been on Facebook and moddingway to reflect this problem.Probably when saved with internal game loans are lost。they will create a new Squad file also this weekend
                            I now try to import FIFA17 default playersloans table. Look at the player will not appear to disappear the state of the loan problem

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by w44643233 View Post
                              I've been on Facebook and moddingway to reflect this problem.Probably when saved with internal game loans are lost。they will create a new Squad file also this weekend
                              I now try to import FIFA17 default playersloans table. Look at the player will not appear to disappear the state of the loan problem
                              Loaned players are tricky even in fifa 16, which is editable. Many times the creator of a data base forgets about them, other times when editing, like moving players, loans are lost other times they just do not appear ( happened to me when editing fifa 17).
                              So let's wait and see what ariel comes up with next, hopefully something good.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X