• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Aranaktu View Post
    Editing scout.ini file (EXPERIENCE_%d_PERC_FIND_PLAYERS_RANGE_%d):
    https://pastebin.com/E9r23zDe

Video showing how to edit .ini file.
    In this case it's "simsettings.ini". I'm changing max number of cards in a simulated game from 4 to 0.:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koy_Y0bYwpg

Changing player name with CE 6.5:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki4C5YMCHEY
    Thanks for sharing!!

Unfortunately assemblyscan seems really slow (i5 Skylake), it it possible to speed-up the process?

Thanks again, also for your cheat table.

Comment

Well, it is said that a image equals a thousand words.
      I understood perfectly the part with name changing and also the editing for ini files, although this part may take some getting used to.
      However, you did a great job so far, so only minor things missings, like better morale and growth.
      I hope I'll be able to solve it somehow if you won't have time.
      It is hard work doing this so I can only be gratefull to you and those who do it.
      And in another order: beta, wellcome back. Are you going to stay? I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
        Thanks for sharing!!

Unfortunately assemblyscan seems really slow (i5 Skylake), it it possible to speed-up the process?

Thanks again, also for your cheat table.
        Start assembly scan from 147000000 or 148000000.
        I've noticed that most code responsible for .ini reading is located at 148000000+.

Comment

UPDATE - 03.04.2017
          Added some SimMatchSettings from "simsettings.ini":
          - Max_injuries = 0 (0 injuries during match simulation)
          - Max_cards = 0 (0 cards during match simulation)
          - Don't loose stamina

Added MORALE_LEVELS (from moralesettings.ini)

I've also tried to edit "playergrowth.ini" but EA made some changes, and the file it's kinda different https://pastebin.com/irz86Q3x.

Comment

UPDATE - 03.04.2017
            I've also tried to edit "playergrowth.ini" but EA made some changes, and the file it's kinda different https://pastebin.com/irz86Q3x.
            You mean that this is exactly how player growth looks like?
            There is no value attached to the strings???
            This is most interesting and will take some testing to find exactly what does what. Hope beta990 will help to.
            Untill then maybe you could implement an optional choice to make young players attributes between 20-30 or at least 15-25 for primary and secondary attributes, since player growth is very slow and 16, 17, 18 years old players do not grow almost at all.
            One more: is there a career_regenplayerattributes table?

Comment

I not sure it exactly looks like that, I didn't unpacked it, I've rewrite it from strings found by CE. These strings have values for sure, but it will be very time-consuming job to get all values. As far as I know it's possbile to unpack files from FIFA 17, so if you know someone who can do it I'll be glad.

You can edit primary and secondary attributes range by yourself. Just right-click on "PRIMARY_ATTRIBUTES_RANGE = [10, 20]" -> Change script -> edit line 19 and line 32 -> Press "OK" -> Save table (CTRL+ALT+S)
              line 19:
              Code:
              mov eax, 14
              or
              Code:
              mov eax, #20 // should work too
              line 32:
              Code:
              mov eax, 1E
              or
              Code:
              mov eax, #30 //should work too
              Do the same with secondary attributes script. :P

career_regenplayerattributes have .txt extension, so it's loaded to the game in different way. I didn't found a code responsible for that so far.

Comment

Thank you very much sir for this so far.
                For sure, I will not rest untill we can tweak player growth also and we will sooner rather than later.

Comment

Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                  You mean that this is exactly how player growth looks like?
                  There is no value attached to the strings???
                  This is most interesting and will take some testing to find exactly what does what. Hope beta990 will help to.
                  Untill then maybe you could implement an optional choice to make young players attributes between 20-30 or at least 15-25 for primary and secondary attributes, since player growth is very slow and 16, 17, 18 years old players do not grow almost at all.
                  One more: is there a career_regenplayerattributes table?
                  Holy crap Qasar, like you, I'm playergrowth.ini freak and was able to edit it to perfection in previous versions of FIFA but this one is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Side question: Do you know how to edit potential? Can it be done to an existing CM save or only before starting. If so tell me a little bit how to do it. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC327 View Post
                    Holy crap Qasar, like you, I'm playergrowth.ini freak and was able to edit it to perfection in previous versions of FIFA but this one is TOTALLY DIFFERENT!

Side question: Do you know how to edit potential? Can it be done to an existing CM save or only before starting. If so tell me a little bit how to do it. Thanks!
                    Potential is editable, but in the way that I told regularcat in his thread.
                    Using HxD hexadecimal editor to create a db file, and than just editing via db master like usual. Ofcourse this works before starting a career and you can edit all existing players stats.
                    More detailed info about the method is at moddingway, posted by Ariel. It can be tricky, but after you understand it, it's quite easy.
                    Potential for youth and regenerated players is tweaked by Aranaktu in his Cheat Engine table, making them with over 90 potential, although they will grow slow and late.
                    If you have more questions, I'll be glad to answer.

Comment

First of all: very nice job! A big big thanks! All alone the possibility to adjust the stats from to the first team promoted youth players makes the CM much better. No more 1,90m, 85kg strikers with 94 potential, 38 finishing, 55 standing tackle, 40 heading and just 30 strength.

Here are some suggestions, but i donīt know if they are possible.
                      - no 100% 5* weak foot/skills for youth players. Just a chance like 10-25% or so (donīt know how high the chances are without a mod)
                      - the same goes for the workrates. e.g. 25% for low/high and 50% medium
                      - for training I would like it if itīs A=45%, B=25, C=15, D=10% and F=5%. In my opinion this would be a good balance. (would make it a bit easier but not too easy and more realistic because we are all very good coaches but no coach is perfect :P)
                      - the possibility to change the 2nd, 3rd or 4th position of a player
                      - and last but not least the possibility to change the skill moves if a player

Sorry if any of these suggestions were already made.^^

Comment

game crashes when morale settings is activated in the table. I activate it in the startup screen before loading the career save. game crashes right when pressing the load game button, before even selecting a saved game. cheat engine v.6.6
                        Last edited by KTN981; 05-04-2017, 02:29:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KTN981 View Post
                          game crashes when morale settings is activated in the table. I activate it in the startup screen before loading the career save. game crashes right when pressing the load game button, before even selecting a saved game. cheat engine v.6.6
                          It works with 6.5.1 for me.

Comment

I've found original playergrowth.ini with CG File Explorer 17. https://pastebin.com/5TVAj8k6

Originally posted by KTN981 View Post
                            What's your OS?
                            And which script is crashing? Both?

Comment

I've found original playergrowth.ini with CG File Explorer 17. https://pastebin.com/5TVAj8k6
                              Ok , I think I understand this, but it will need some testing, because it's a new format with old growth curves.
                              From what I see it should be not very hard for me at least, but how much time will consume for you to introduce everything I'll tweak?
                              Basically, i see here that the value 1 is corespondent to 100% of potential in the old format. So weight age is simple, ratio- evident.
                              For the beginnig I will increase the percentage for younger age and post it later.

Comment

http://www35.zippyshare.com/v/GcSHxIOF/file.html
                                Ok, let the testing begin.
                                For start I see three month in which the growth will be applied. I'm not entirely sure how will that affect the growth , but I set 4, 7, 10 ( month in the season, starting with july first, or month of the calendar year, startin with januar?).
                                Secondly I see that player positions have separate growth curves and each group of positions have a unique string, unlike untill now with young, old, normal. So I increased values for each position group, seting at the age of 16 the value of 82% from potential.
                                We shall see how this will work with your tweak for young players having all over 90 potential ans especially with that 10-20 plul for primary and secondary attributes ( this I have a feeling will have to be decreased, but we will see).
                                Rest I'll have to research more carefully and talk with others who might have knowledge of this, but is all new and the only way to make it work is by the method of testing and failure.
                                Anyway, this is a strange file, because I see values set fot unused positions and no value for positions like ST and CF....but maybe those are regulated by the generic growth curve.
                                Last edited by qasar80; 05-04-2017, 04:42:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X