FIFA 17 - Career Mode Cheat Table

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Aranaktu View Post
    You can edit shirt number of any player, in any club.
    Hey Aranaktu, I sent you a donation did you receive? Everyone I encourage you to donate to this guy he saved FIFA 17 for me

Comment

• Yes I did. Thanks

Comment

Yes I did. Thanks
        Hello Aranaktu,

First of all thank you for your amazing work. I really appreciate it. For a couple of days im trying to get the managerai i changed to get to work. With your iniconverter. Without succes it doesn't work into my career mode file. My question is can you possibly help me with this issue. I am willing to donate in order for you to help me with this. The managerai i changed looks like this:
        [MAI_SETTINGS]
        ENABLED = 1 // Should AI Team Management actually happen

[MAI_LOGGING]
        PREGAME_TEAMMANAGEMENT = 0
        PREGAME_TEAMMANAGEMENT_FORTEAM = -1 // Minus one for all teams, or team ID for particular team
        PREGAME_TEAMMANAGEMENT_POSITION = 0 // Output the scores for the player selection

[MAI_MATCH_IMPORTANCE]
        MAX = 100 // The max value match importance can be
        MAX_PR = 100 // The max value a player rating can be

[MAI_FITNESS]
        BIAS_STAMINA = 1.0 // The weighting of Stamina in the fitness calculation
        BIAS_ENERGY = 1.0 // The weighting of Energy in the fitness calculation

[MAI_FORM]
        VERY_BAD = 60.0 // Score based on Very bad form
        BAD = 70.0 // Score based on bad form
        NEUTRAL = 80.0 // etc
        GOOD = 90.0
        VERY_GOOD = 100.0

[MAI_PLAYER_POS_SCORE]
        PREFERRED_POS_1 = 35 // Score a player receives if a position is his 1st preferred
        PREFERRED_POS_2 = 30 // Score a player receives if a position is his 2nd preferred
        PREFERRED_POS_3 = 3 // etc
        PREFERRED_POS_4 = 1

PREFERRED_POS_LIKENED_1 = 10 // Score a player receives if a position is his 1st if likened rather than exact
        PREFERRED_POS_LIKENED_2 = 10
        PREFERRED_POS_LIKENED_3 = 8
        PREFERRED_POS_LIKENED_4 = 5

NOT_PREFERRED_POS = -0 // How much a player loses in score when he doesn't like the position

[MAI_PLAYER_BENCH_SCORE]
        NOT_PREFERRED_POS = -0 // How much a player loses in score when he doesn't like the position

[MAI_RANDOM_BIAS]
        MIN = 70 // Min score for random
        MAX = 100 // Max score for random
        FRIENDLY = 2.0 // Impact of Friendly on Random Bias Rating

[MAI_TOTAL_SCORE_1ST_11]
        OVR_POS_BIAS = 3.5 // Weighting of Position Suitable and Overall
        FORM_BIAS = 1.0 // Weighting of Form
        FITNESS_BIAS = 2.0 // Weighting of Fitness
        INJURY_BIAS = 1.0 // Weighting of an injury
        INTERNATIONAL_BIAS = 2.0 // Weighting of an international call up
        SUSPENSION_BIAS = 1.0 // Weighting of a suspension
        MATCH_IMPORANCE_BIAS = 3.0 // Weighting of Match Importance
        BIAS_BIAS = 1.0 // Weighting of a game driven Bias e.g. for Play As Player
        RANDOM_BIAS = 1.0 // Weighting of a random number

[MAI_TOTAL_SCORE_BENCH]
        OVR_POS_BIAS = 5.0
        FORM_BIAS = 1.0
        FITNESS_BIAS = 1.0
        INJURY_BIAS = 1.0
        INTERNATIONAL_BIAS = 1.0
        SUSPENSION_BIAS = 1.0
        MATCH_IMPORANCE_BIAS = 1.0
        BIAS_BIAS = 10.0
        RANDOM_BIAS = 1.0

I used these settings in fifa 16 last year so the ai would always use their best team. Instead of 2nd or 3rd teams. I really loved these changes but sadly i can not get it to work in fifa 17. Hope you can help me with this i really appreciate your work. And im willing to donate in order for you to help me. Let me know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nigel28 View Post
          i can not get it to work in fifa 17.
          Me neither. Code seems to be executed only in match simulation, but even there I wasn't able to force this config to work. Doesn't matter what I've change, the AI squad remain the same.

Comment

• UPDATE - 13.07.2017
            - Added Job offers (Now you can choose which club/national team will have you as coach)

Yea... I've finally managed to break it. It took me some hours and it's not perfect, but it's working. Better late than never, right Loewe ? :P

If you see '????' near 'ClubID' then just go to Job Offers->Check which clubs offer you a job->Back. ClubID pointer should be updated and you should be able to change it.
            Better make a backup save before you use this cheat.

ClubID can be checked ->here
            National team ID can be checked ->here

Direct download link:
            https://mega.nz/#!VYkTUbSL!tcz2sExIZ...EbQ8q265PLBipg

Comment

• Does anyone have a player growth script that works with the latest fifa 17? Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Does anyone have this for Fifa 16? I'm looking for one that will reveal all the players overalls in career mode. Thanks

Comment

UPDATE - 13.07.2017
                  - Added Job offers (Now you can choose which club/national team will have you as coach)

Yea... I've finally managed to break it. It took me some hours and it's not perfect, but it's working. Better late than never, right Loewe ? :P

If you see '????' near 'ClubID' then just go to Job Offers->Check which clubs offer you a job->Back. ClubID pointer should be updated and you should be able to change it.

Direct download link:
                  HOLY. *******. ****. Aranaktu!
                  I canīt believe you managed to add this feature. You are the man!
                  Already tested and it works perfect. Thank you so much!

Originally posted by Rtrami18 View Post
                  Does anyone have this for Fifa 16? I'm looking for one that will reveal all the players overalls in career mode. Thanks
                  I guess you can do it by yourself by simply editing the .ini file.
                  Itīs way more easier in FIFA 16 than it is in FIFA 17!

Best regards to both of you!

Comment

UPDATE - 13.07.2017

Direct download link:
                    I entered the ID for a national team, but I'm not getting any offers... Tried reloading the save and also tried to simulate days. How do you do it? Is this only for new savegames? I want to do this on my current save ._.
                    Last edited by Rami512; 18-07-2017, 07:19:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rami512 View Post

I entered the ID for a national team, but I'm not getting any offers... Tried reloading the save and also tried to simulate days. How do you do it? Is this only for new savegames? I want to do this on my current save ._.
                      No, you don't need new save. You can only replace existing offers. So if you got an offer from Boliwia or, you can change "National team ID" to other national team.
                      Last edited by Aranaktu; 18-07-2017, 10:08:PM.

Comment

No, you don't need new save. You can only replace existing offers. So if you got an offer from Boliwia or, you can change "National team ID" to other national team.
                        Ah ok that makes sense. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                        X