GFX MOD 2017 - FIFA Perfect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GFX MOD 2017 - FIFA Perfect

So... after being away from the FIFA Community for some time (FIFA 17 wasn't really captivating for me, PES 2017 is though) I decided to give it a try again.
    I messed around with the Sliders and now I'm enjoying FIFA 17 a lot more than I was. Even more so, after this...

***WHAT IS GFX MOD?
    It's a ReShade Suit. I've been working on it for FIFA 15, 16 and 17 as well. Although the one I released for FIFA 17 was just a quick one I did to get away from the default dull color palette as fast as I could when the demo came out, so that one doesn't really count.

Some of you may know me from the PES Community as I've released about 50+ different SweetFX/ReShade presets over the years at EVO-WEB boards.

FIFA is very hard though. The way each color interacts with others makes it a lot more complex to mess around with than PES is, so this is the best I could do (for now anyways) after many days of work.

That said, I assure you the difference between FIFA vanilla and FIFA with GFX MOD will make you feel you're playing a new game.

I am now using a new technique.

***SOME SCREENSHOTS:

***IMPORTANT NOTES
    NOTE 1: This is mainly for HIGH-SPECS PCs. I might release a LOW/MEDIUM version later on, but if you don't have a powerful CPU don't even try it, because it will LAG/STUTTER and you will experience a huge FPS loss.

NOTE 2: I've only tested this playing at 2560x1440, FULL SCREEN and ULTRA DETAILS. I don't know how it might look on smaller or bigger screen resolutions, but I'm sure it should look the same.

NOTE 3: If you think it's over-saturated, or you were looking for more natural(boring) colors, then this isn't for you. I like lively vibrant colors. And this resamblance the way I see matches on TV, so that's why I called this: FIFA PERFECT.

I hope you, at least, give it I try. I'm sure you won't regret it.
    I might keep working on it after release to keep improving. But for now... THIS IS IT.

***DOWNLOAD LINK:
    Soon (probably tonight. I'm still fine-tuning some details for Day Matches)

Thank you for reading this! Stay tuned!
    Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 28-02-2017, 09:31:PM.
    PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
    MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Nice work, although it's too saturated for my taste. But cool nonetheless
    My uploads:
    CM16 Patches:
    Sweden - 15 Teams
    Philippines - United Football League
    Philippines - Azkals : National Team
    Philippines - Filipino Legends
    Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
    Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
    12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
    Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

Originally posted by marcas View Post
      Nice work, although it's too saturated for my taste. But cool nonetheless
      Note 3 is for you.
      Read on or move on.
      PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
      MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
        Note 3 is for you.
        Read on or move on.
        Wow... good way to live up to your "FIFA PERFECT" mentality

*moving on*
        My uploads:
        CM16 Patches:
        Sweden - 15 Teams
        Philippines - United Football League
        Philippines - Azkals : National Team
        Philippines - Filipino Legends
        Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
        Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
        12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
        Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

Nice work, Federico. I actually over-saturated my notebook screen only to play FIFA 17. Looking forward to try it out. Cheers!

Comment

awesome job. Can't wait to try it out. thanks man.

Comment

Nice! Waiting for the link!

Comment

I like the look now all I need to do is see it on my TV.

Comment

I too prefer more vibrant color, but the screenshot looks slightly too saturated.
                  Regardless, looking forward to it, any ETA?

Comment

You sharing or what Fede ?

Comment

Sure, Regularcat.
                      I'm still tweaking it.
                      I will upload a video tonight/tomorrow to show it better in depth.

Unfortunately though, it seems that we are only going to be able to use it for Night matches, and toggle it off for day matches. EA lighting's a bitch.

Comment

Here are some suggestions for Day matches:

- The Grass is too dark during vanilla day match, you need to increase the gamma.

- You should add a little bit yellow and red tone to make the color of the grass look like grass.

By the way, when I use your reshade files, I can't use my keyboard for playing anymore. FiFA just doesn't respond to my inputs at all. I can still use Scroll Lock button to toggle Reshade.

Any fix on that?

Anyway, here are some suggestions for Night matches:

-Reduce the green hue again, and add some red hue too. Right now it kinda looks washed out.

-Same as day, the Night grass looks dark too. You might wanna increase the contrast and gamma again to make it look bright. But the blacks shouldn't look washed out, keeping the black levels intact will be great.
                        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

any news Fede?

My FIFA 10 Realistics ScoreBoards: http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=161904
                          Tweak Audio Patch v3 (FIFA 10): http://soccergaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=162525
                          FIFA 11 Winter Updated Rosters (Official EA Sports): http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...d.php?t=167866

Comment

hello:
                            when i paste the files and i try to play fifa 17 it crash....before i install it and it works perfect..but now i cant .any suggestions....please

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielmode View Post
                              hello:
                              when i paste the files and i try to play fifa 17 it crash....before i install it and it works perfect..but now i cant .any suggestions....please
                              I haven't even released it yet, so how come you're already having troubles with it?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                              X