GFX MOD 2017 - FIFA Perfect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
    I haven't even released it yet, so how come you're already having troubles with it?
    Must have been drunk, that's why xD

Hey, how's the progress so far? Made any changes? Could you send us screenshots ?
    Originally posted by 4ndr3i
    So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

from here
      looks like the same

http://www.moddingway.com/file/208959.html

Comment

I haven't even released it yet, so how come you're already having troubles with it?
        msg sent

ayudame capo

Comment

i download it from here

https://www.tapatalk.com/topic/44217...17-gfx-mod-1-0

2 months ago i install it and it works perfect in my fifa 17
          now i have to reinstall windows 10 and when i try to install and play my fifac crash

any suggestions

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
            Must have been drunk, that's why xD

Hey, how's the progress so far? Made any changes? Could you send us screenshots ?
            Not yet. Been busy with the same project but for PES (PES PERFECT). Love it.
            Will get back to FIFA next week, after releasing the one for PES.
            PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
            MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Not yet. Been busy with the same project but for PES (PES PERFECT). Love it.
              Will get back to FIFA next week, after releasing the one for PES.
              alguna ayuda federico ?

Comment

hello

Comment

anyone ?

Comment

only nee to install from here http://reshade.me/ .... problem solved....thanks to all THAT NOT ANSWER....

makes me feel better

Comment

che federico....PANCHO !!!!!

Comment

Why doesn't release that?

Comment

I don't understand this

This Reshade was so fucking realistic but you didn't release it, why??
                          Coming soon...

Comment

Because it only looked great like that from the gameplay camera. But in cinematics/cutscenes it looked very wrong because of FIFA's lighting and color grading.
                            PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
                            MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Please

Because it only looked great like that from the gameplay camera. But in cinematics/cutscenes it looked very wrong because of FIFA's lighting and color grading.
                              But you dont have got that reshade preset? Please I need it, love it

Comment

Originally posted by Ofisix View Post
                                But you dont have got that reshade preset? Please I need it, love it
                                I might still have it, I don't know. Gotta have a look at my HDD.
                                However, I assure you, you will hate it for other than gameplay camera. Of course you can always Toggle it off for cinematics and menus, but still... it's annoying.

Comment

Working...
                                X