FIFA 17 Squad Files Mod - Atlético Mineiro and Free Agents

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Guys!!

¨Benq¨, you will release any update From the missing teaMS IN BRAZILIAN LEAGUE???

Comment

How to use CM16 Create player?CM16 can open 17 db?

Comment

Squad files 0.3 GuangZhou can not play manager mode? Change the league while staring CM。will be wrong,Will lead to the end of the game。

Comment

Originally posted by w44643233 View Post
          How to use CM16 Create player?CM16 can open 17 db?
          NO

Originally posted by w44643233 View Post
          Squad files 0.3 GuangZhou can not play manager mode? Change the league while staring CM。will be wrong,Will lead to the end of the game。
          .Eh what?
          My uploads:
          CM16 Patches:
          Sweden - 15 Teams
          Philippines - United Football League
          Philippines - Azkals : National Team
          Philippines - Filipino Legends
          Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
          Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
          12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
          Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment

Originally posted by marcas View Post
            NO

.Eh what?
            Squad files 0.3 GuangZhou can not play manager mode。Select GuangZhou to start the manager mode FIFA17 will stop working

Comment

Hi w44643233!

I think that happen because GuangZhou isn´t in any league for been played!

And unfortunely, modders didn´t discover how to add a team in a league!

But let´s pray they figure it out soon!

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolorgaucho View Post
                Hi w44643233!

I think that happen because GuangZhou isn´t in any league for been played!

And unfortunely, modders didn´t discover how to add a team in a league!

But let´s pray they figure it out soon!
                Hope will be solved
                Last edited by w44643233; 07-02-2017, 02:40:PM.

Comment

Good Morning. Moders.
                  I follow the work of you to days and I am very happy to be part of this update team of FIFA 17. I currently have you only working on updating Brazil leagues. Soon I will post some photos of the edition that I have done.
                  Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by benqbiggis View Post
                    chinese teams

kits

http://imgur.com/a/Z7EDY

squads formations cannot be changed at the moment for chinese clubs (bug)

DOWNLOAD:
                    https://ufile.io/8d67a

Brother, how's the work with the squad files? I would like to know how inserted the kits gives Chinese staff.

Comment

Hi Hailyc!

I´m trying to update the names of somes players that BENQBIGGS updated but forgot the names... the player exist in game, but without a name...
                      I watched your video, but don´t figure it out!
                      Last edited by Tricolorgaucho; 07-02-2017, 03:27:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by benqbiggis View Post
                        chinese teams

kits

http://imgur.com/a/Z7EDY

squads formations cannot be changed at the moment for chinese clubs (bug)

DOWNLOAD:
                        https://ufile.io/8d67a
                        Why this version of the Chinese team began to manager mode, FIFA17 does not stop working?but 0.3 Squad File Chinese team began to manager mode stop working

Comment

Would it be possible to use a similar modding technique to edit the "MatchDay" squad files? If possible the generic boot bug could be fixed.

I have looked at both the latest official "squads" and "MatchDay" files in DB Master using the Hexedit method. The "players" table seems identical in both except the shoe assignments. The " MatchDay" squads have players assigned embargoed boot id's, "squads" does not.

I believe the "squads" are compiled using the "playerbootremapping" table in the main Database to switch the assignment of embargoed boots for other unlocked boots. The "MatchDay" squads used for "Live Form" ignore this "playerbootremapping" table, resulting in generic boots.

Comment

Originally posted by Tricolorgaucho View Post
                            Hi Hailyc!

I´m trying to update the names of somes players that BENQBIGGS updated but forgot the names... the player exist in game, but without a name...
                            I watched your video, but don´t figure it out!

vc esá tentando editar tbm amigo?

Comment

Mod -

PRECISAMOS TRABALHAR EM CIMA DE ARQUIVOS local.ini

SÓ ASSIM SERÁ POSSÍVEL INSERIR FACE, KITS E BOTAS.

OBS; TEMOS QUE MONTAR UMA EQUIPE DE EDIÇÃO E AGREDIR ESSES ARQUIVOS.

Comment

Originally posted by Frosbite View Post
                                PRECISAMOS TRABALHAR EM CIMA DE ARQUIVOS local.ini

SÓ ASSIM SERÁ POSSÍVEL INSERIR FACE, KITS E BOTAS.

OBS; TEMOS QUE MONTAR UMA EQUIPE DE EDIÇÃO E AGREDIR ESSES ARQUIVOS.
                                quem aqui e brasileiro? vamos tentar editar esse fifa pessoal.

Comment

Working...
                                X