• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Centre View Post
    Send me your .db file.
    PM sent.

Comment

• Originally posted by regularcat View Post
      I see that after I make edits my squads files goes from 4.06 MB to 3.14 MB and I have no idea why.

Almost as if DBM isn't saving the file correctly, I'm currently looking into it.

-Edit-

I am almost positive it is DBM that isn't saving the database correctly as vanilla tables are the exact same size as my edited tables
      and therefore the database should be the same size as the database directly converted from the squads file.

I need to get someone to attempt to import my tables and see if the database is the correct size and to see if it is DBM on my end
      not doing the job.

Hello friend how to add to the free agents of hidden players with real faces

Comment

• Originally posted by onedayayear View Post
        Hello friend how to add to the free agents of hidden players with real faces
        Hello!
        Adding a player is a some process. No one can teach you these in a few words. You need to start reading about db editing in FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, FIFA 15, FIFA 16 forums. I am started with FIFA 12, so i think you can find answer in FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum.

Comment

• Originally posted by Centre View Post
          Hello!
          Adding a player is a some process. No one can teach you these in a few words. You need to start reading about db editing in FIFA 12, FIFA 13, FIFA 14, FIFA 15, FIFA 16 forums. I am started with FIFA 12, so i think you can find answer in FIFA 12 PC Editing Forum.
          Maybe there is a tutorial?

Comment

• Moddingway Squad File 0.9 and1.0 have a problem, do not know if anyone found。

I added a new player loan and then i started the manager mode and could see that the player was a loan. But the second time I changed the team to start the manager model, I found that the newly added players do not have a loan status. Do you know what the reason is it?

And the original file also exists this problem。for example,Zelalem 。

I added some of the players after the loan to the file, in the manager mode, as time goes on. Some of the game default player loans also go away.
            for example,I started using Liverpool, and at first I found Zelalem's loan status gone. Then I played a few games. I found that my team Mamadou Sakho's loan status also disappeared. Mamadou Sakho began to enter the manager mode, I checked there is a loan state,

I tried many times and checked the player loan list. Should be no problem.I can not find the reason。 I need help。

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php...28246493540469
            This is my db file. Who can help me check? Because Rudy and Sule next season to join Bayern Munich. So I added them both to the player loan
            Last edited by w44643233; 30-03-2017, 06:42:PM.

Comment

• Is it possible to add to random players - a specific scaned faces?

Par Example:

T.BAKAYOKO from AS MONACO looks similiar to D.ORIGI from FC LIVERPOOL
              IS it possible to swap random T.BAKAYOKO face - to a real-scaned ORIGI's Face?

Is it possible? / Moddingway Team?

Every real-scaned player have a specific ID
              Can We try to assign this specific ID to other players?

I just made a short list of players that faces can be replaced by others:
              Any suggestion from You are welcome - we can edit this list
              I know, now is a tought moment to edit those players - but this list may help us in future.

LIST:

---ENGLAND

ARSENAL:
              J.DASILVA / ARSENAL -> K.EDWARDS / WEST BROM
              M.MACEY / ARSENAL -> T.HOBAN / BLACKURN
              E.MARTINEZ / ARSENAL -> P.PIATTI / ESPANYOL
              R.HOLDING / ARSENAL -> J.McCARTHY / WALSALL
              C.WILLOCK / ARSENAL -> M.HOLGATE / EVERTON
              MAITLAND-NILLES -> DIKGACOI

CRYSTAL PALACE:
              L.MILIVOJEVIC / CRYSTAL PALACE -> M/LAYUN / FC PORTO

EVERTON:
              LOOKMAN / EVERTON -> MANNEH / WHITECAPS FC

HULL CITY:
              EVANDRO / HULL CITY -> DEMPSEY / SEATT.SOUNDERS
              S.CLUCAS / HULL CITY -> H.TOFFOLO / S****HORPE UTD

LEICESTER CITY:
              L.SLIMANI / LEICESTER CITY -> (BASE MODEL) WENDEL / NO CLUB

LIVERPOOL:
              T.ALEXANDER-ARNOLD / LIVERPOOL FC -> E.BENNET / BLACKBURN
              B.WOODBURN / LIVERPOOL -> C.SMITH / PLYMOUTH ARGYLE

MAN CITY:
              B.DIAZ / MAN CITY -> M.BUTCHER / YEOVIL TOWN

MIDDLESBROUGH:
              ADAMA / MIDDLESBROUGH -> R.AARONS / NEWCASTLE

SPURS:
              V.JANSSEN / SPURS -> PIETERS / STOKE CITY
              N'KOUDOU / SPURS -> BABA / SCHALKE

SWANSEA:
              VAN DER HOORN / SWANSEA -> R.HENNINGS / F. DUSSELDORF

STOKE:
              B. MARTINS INDI / STOKE -> A.AKINFENWA / WYCOMBE WANDERERS

WEST HAM:
              A.FLETCHER / WEST HAM -> C.JONES / WEST BROM
              F.FERNANDES / WEST HAM -> A.HERNANDEZ / HULL CITY
              A.MASUAKU / WEST HAM -> M.FIGUEROA / FC DALLAS

----FRANCE:

AS MONACO:
              T.BAKAYOKO / AS MONACO -> D.ORIGI / LIVERPOOL
              D.SUBASIC / AS MONACO -> J.SHACKELL / DERBY COUNTY

LOSC

E.BAUTHEAC / LOSC -> D.RUDD / CHARLTON
              A.SOUMAORO / LOSC -> J.ALTIDORE / TORONTO FC
              SLITI / LOSC -> A.NABI / PETERBOROUGH
              Last edited by Kosma1; 11-04-2017, 07:45:AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kosma1 View Post
                Is it possible to add to random players - a specific scaned faces?

Par Example:

T.BAKAYOKO from AS MONACO looks similiar to D.ORIGI from FC LIVERPOOL
                IS it possible to swap random T.BAKAYOKO face - to a real-scaned ORIGI's Face?

Is it possible? / Moddingway Team?
                No because the player has not an asset id like the teams. The face is loaded for that player according to his ID

Comment

• But is it possible somehow to put TOTW blue kits to be first kit for some team in the game?

Comment

• Where can I find a playernames table of the moddingway's squad file, so that I can import it in fifa 16 to edit it comfortably with the CM and display the correct names?
                    Abit AB9 QuadGT | Intel QuadCore [email protected],00 | Scythe Mugen2 | 8gb Kingston DDR2 | Ati Radeon HD6870@ 2gb | Seagate 250Gb+500Gb | CoolerMaster Real Power M700W | ADSL 20mb | Windows 7 x64

www.fifamania.it

Comment

• Someone still has the 4.2 version? because the downloadlinks expired

Comment

• Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                        I see that after I make edits my squads files goes from 4.06 MB to 3.14 MB and I have no idea why.

Almost as if DBM isn't saving the file correctly, I'm currently looking into it.

-Edit-

I am almost positive it is DBM that isn't saving the database correctly as vanilla tables are the exact same size as my edited tables
                        and therefore the database should be the same size as the database directly converted from the squads file.

I need to get someone to attempt to import my tables and see if the database is the correct size and to see if it is DBM on my end
                        not doing the job.
                        Same Problem here, even if i change nothing in the .db file and save the file with DB Master 15, the size of the file changes from 4.159kb to 3.000kb and is corrupt.
                        Does anybody have a solution?
                        It runs under WIN10 and as admin

Comment

• I had the same problem then I solved.
                          Now I try to remember correctly how I did it.... hope I can

1. make sure you have all default files from squad converter software (especially original defaultsquad 4.06 Mb). I suggest you re-unrar the files from the original rar file
                          2. extract the database inside the folder and give it the name you want FROM INSIDE the converter. DO NOT rename after. (db should be now 4.06mb; if it's not try anyway what below)
                          3. as usual open db in db master and extract the tabs you need (players.txt for example). Modify the tables as you want in excel or others. Then reload the db and import the players.txt table (or whatever you exported before)
                          4. Run the converter and create the squads. File should be now 4.06mb and working

Originally posted by regularcat View Post

-Edit-

not doing the job.
                          Originally posted by maic View Post
                          Same Problem here, even if i change nothing in the .db file and save the file with DB Master 15, the size of the file changes from 4.159kb to 3.000kb and is corrupt.
                          Does anybody have a solution?
                          It runs under WIN10 and as admin
                          Last edited by frisgon; 07-06-2017, 03:34:PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by frisgon View Post
                            I had the same problem then I solved.
                            Now I try to remember correctly how I did it.... hope I can

1. make sure you have all default files from squad converter software (especially original defaultsquad 4.06 Mb). I suggest you re-unrar the files from the original rar file
                            2. extract the database inside the folder and give it the name you want FROM INSIDE the converter. DO NOT rename after. (db should be now 4.06mb; if it's not try anyway what below)
                            3. as usual open db in db master and extract the tabs you need (players.txt for example). Modify the tables as you want in excel or others. Then reload the db and import the players.txt table (or whatever you exported before)
                            4. Run the converter and create the squads. File should be now 4.06mb and working
                            Thx for help but it didnt work. My problem stays, i can extract the db and the players.txt from the moded (moddingway/Infinity Patch 17) squad file but if i save die .db new in DB Master, the size of the file change.
                            Even if i dont change at players.txt anything and safe the file, it changes the size.

When i am using my own squad file, it will work and the file is exactly the same as i put in but there are no brasil/chinese teams or legends and i dont know how to add them for myself

Comment

• Originally posted by maic View Post
                              Thx for help but it didnt work. My problem stays, i can extract the db and the players.txt from the moded (moddingway/Infinity Patch 17) squad file but if i save die .db new in DB Master, the size of the file change.
                              Even if i dont change at players.txt anything and safe the file, it changes the size.

When i am using my own squad file, it will work and the file is exactly the same as i put in but there are no brasil/chinese teams or legends and i dont know how to add them for myself
                              if you want you can upload and link me your players.txt, I can do it

Anyway try to erase everything inside your squad converter folder and reextract it to a new folder. Extract the db with the converter, LEAVE THE CONVERTER OPEN, DO NOT CLOSE IT and work with the db inside the squad converter exe folder.
                              Open db master and import players.txt and save it.
                              Extract squads from converter

Comment

Working...
                              X