Side By Side Comparison Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Side By Side Comparison Question

So, considering it looks hopeless for 17 being moddable, does anyone have any idea whether there is really anything that really differs between the PS4 and PC versions? Thing is Origin is having that great sale and if there was any hope for PC mods I'd get the PC version right away.

As far as I know there is no difference and modding doesn't look good.

Comment

But at this time, without FULL mods yet, PC have LOD mod, by Fidel.

For me, this one puts PC over the consoles. The diference of playing game with LOD on max is amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Lagoa View Post
        But at this time, without FULL mods yet, PC have LOD mod, by Fidel.

For me, this one puts PC over the consoles. The diference of playing game with LOD on max is amazing.
        I've yet to test it and most likely won't as I don't care for CheatEngine.

Comment

Thanks guys. Yeah, I guess I was referring to MAJOR differences. Like the kind you see on PES from PC to console. For me, it would have to be a massive game engine difference. I only play offline so size of online community is irrelevant to me. But to be honest, with mods on 16, I'm struggling to justify buying 1 until it's practically given away and even then an updated modded 16 would probably be more up to date.

I do need to read more about installing to the game only the mods I want though. I just don't understand the idea of regenerating, etc. I feel like people talk about it but don't explain how in any basic tutorial.

Comment

Even though the game isn't perfect it is miles ahead of 16 or any other football game available.

Comment

Working...
            X