Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Selling FIFA 17

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
    If it's as you say, and the specialists working at EA and Konami give all their best and this is the result
    Okay, I hear this argument all the time with sports people and never understand it. Fans for example complain that "players are lazy and aren't trying." But c'mon... players all try. They're professionals and it's their livelihood, of course they try. But sometimes they're just not good enough. Same applies here. Konami has been trying to perfect a football sim for a decade and have failed miserably. They fail, not because they aren't trying, but because they're not good enough at what they do.

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by bangus View Post
      Okay, I hear this argument all the time with sports people and never understand it. Fans for example complain that "players are lazy and aren't trying." But c'mon... players all try. They're professionals and it's their livelihood, of course they try. But sometimes they're just not good enough. Same applies here. Konami has been trying to perfect a football sim for a decade and have failed miserably. They fail, not because they aren't trying, but because they're not good enough at what they do.
      Let's hope for the future of this series that you are wrong and EA is limited by financial reasons rather than the value of it's employes.
      It wouldn't hurt to move production in Europe, with european developers not canadian, maybe the europeans have a better feeling of football and by this I mean soccer.
      Anyway, this is theory, I guess we will just have to wait and see what the future brings.

      Comment


      • #18
        It must be difficult to give artificial intelligence different 22 players, Canadian or European devellopeur I do not think its going to change much
        It will certainly progress with more powerful processor,in the future

        Comment


        • #19
          They didn't make it Unmoddable.

          None of the Fifa games are moddable at start. People just figure out eventually. People gone nuts this year because the file structure is completely different and modders are pushed way back to the start, again.

          With that said, they need to make the night turfs brighter for fucks sake.
          [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

          http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by bangus View Post
            Or... maybe it's just a decent, fun game that you can learn to enjoy for what it is, instead of calling it shit. Which if you think about it, is probably why you get slapped around. It's just a damn game bro, people are happily enjoying it and then you come along and rain on their parade. Really, people need to learn to relax and not take this stuff so seriously lol. And so what if you paid for the game and it's garbage... it's just money bro. C'est la vie and just don't go to the pub this week.

            Trump is talking about Sarah Palin as Sec of the Interior, now's THERE'S something to get your knickers all twisted up in knot about.
            Well Trump just gave a big FUCK YOU! to the Native Americans at Standing Rock.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by bangus View Post
              Trump is talking about Sarah Palin as Sec of the Interior, now's THERE'S something to get your knickers all twisted up in knot about.
              Almost as bad as if Hilary had won... almost

              Comment


              • #22
                Jesus, guys, americans give to much atention to politics, wich encourage the kind of televised circus every time. No politician will think at the people, just how to get reelected and about it's business.
                You better play fifa than listen to those clowns.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                  Jesus, guys, americans give to much atention to politics, wich encourage the kind of televised circus every time. No politician will think at the people, just how to get reelected and about it's business.
                  You better play fifa than listen to those clowns.
                  But but sir there is a big problem with that... I'm not American

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Both trump and hilary are fat. Barak obama looked slim amd hot.


                    Anyway, @ refularcat, I dont think you should sell your Origin account. You don't wanna miss other games just for Fifa 17..
                    [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

                    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      He won't sell the game he just want to make a point

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by MrWatford View Post
                        But but sir there is a big problem with that... I'm not American
                        I did not refered to someone specifically, but to those american guys wich put too much passion in politics. I was saying that is better to play fifa, even 17, than watch a single minute of politics. ( no offense intended for americans)

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                          I did not refered to someone specifically, but to those american guys wich put too much passion in politics. I was saying that is better to play fifa, even 17, than watch a single minute of politics. ( no offense intended for americans)
                          regularcat is amercain and he will kick your ass hhhhh

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                            I did not refered to someone specifically, but to those american guys wich put too much passion in politics. I was saying that is better to play fifa, even 17, than watch a single minute of politics. ( no offense intended for americans)
                            But can't we get Trump to make FIFA great again lol

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Ok, let's leave it like that and stop the philosophical debait.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I will sell the game if I can.

                                Defense is broken (on human team side anyway), sliders don't do much and play one difficulty level it is impossible to win drop to the next difficulty level and win by 5 every match.

                                Not enough balance to the game, CPU AI tackling and passing nowhere near human and shielding is way too over powered when in use by the CPU.

                                Attributes mean absolutely nothing as I have Walcott shielding off Boateng, some guy I've never heard off playing impossible through balls and Max Meyer speed dribbling through my entire team with his 69 sprint speed.

                                I can go on.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X