No announcement yet.

Doctor+ Productions 17 Special Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• +1. It worked perfectly with 3rd update. But now with this lasr 4th update it does not work. And this update has some important improvements for online matches.

So please, Fidel, update your LOD script!

I can't play without it))) Thanks in advance.

Comment

• Fidel

Please update your lod tools

It doesnt work after the new update

thanks

Comment

• And camera too, please!

Comment

• the moment I realised there's an update, I turned off all auto updates and signed offline because I know it would screw up the CE files without improving anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodorakis View Post
            the moment I realised there's an update, I turned off all auto updates and signed offline because I know it would screw up the CE files without improving anything.
            But you need the updates to play online. Not that I play online anyway.

Worst thing is, next time you install the game even with the backup method, the game still downloads the latest updates.

So its impossible to stay away from updates. The game will require the latest updates to install next time.

Hopefully there will be a way to enable max lods w/o CE soon.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

• FIDEL please update CAMERA tool after Fifa update. Without your camera i cannot play

Comment

• Please Fidel, we are so get used to camera mode.

Comment

• Last Activity: 29-12-2016 07:43:PM

Comment

• Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post

Hopefully there will be a way to enable max lods w/o CE soon.

I'm holding onto hope that someone will figure out how to decrypt the databases and be able to regenerate. I must say that it doesn't look good. It's not that it can't be done... if enough skilled coders and hackers were on the job we would be good. As of now, I don't think that more than 1 or 2 people are working on it, if that. And I fear that Rinaldo - who made the database manager and CM that are so invaluable - no longer works on FIFA games. We're also in late January, so the game is nearly halfway through its lifecycle.

Here's to hope, though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Hello to everyone.
                      I'm updating all the tools and script for the new FIFA17.exe.
                      Tomorrow come out the LOD Tool, now I'm testing, tomorrow will be ready 100% and full stable.
                      here testing:
                      - pic 1 - original values

-pic 2 - new ultra high LOD PROFILE setup will be included
                      On this pic you can see the ultra high profile enabled and modded with new values.

At moment you can edit camera manually by using my manual method/tutorial.
                      Anyway I'll update asap the gp camera tool.
                      Big thanks to everyone for feedbacks, requests, pm, mails, asap I'll reply to all.

Comment

• Thanks Fidel ;- ) Your work is definitely the only positive perspective of modding game this year.. And probably another two or three titles as long as FIFA is Frosbited.

What is your next plan, then? Is there anything else you might get modded after LOD and camera tool?

Comment

• Hi Fidel I am a big fan of your mods so far.

I wanted to ask you something via private message but I cant seem to find it.
                          I messaged your MSN, but I don't think it worked.

If you could get back to me via a message that would be great.
                          thank you

Comment

• Great work Fidel

Comment

• I noticed someone new on the forum signed up with the username bangusiscool. I'm changing mine to fidelisgod.

Comment

• REVOLUTION CAMERA MOD 1.6 has stopped working after the new update game Fifa 2017 - 1.05. Is there any forecast for a new version of MOD? pls...
                                Is there any way to uninstall this latest update from FIFA?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                                X