No announcement yet.

Doctor+ Productions 17 Special Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great work fidel fix 3d grass show for notebook please.
    "pugliese?no SALENTINO"

Comment

May have saved Fifa 17 for me. Excellent work!!!

Comment

Btw. I made a screen.

Ohne = without
        Mit = with

Comment

what is the difference?

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
            what is the difference?
            On the left it is a generic face, on the right you can see that this is Granit Xhaka (probably)?

Comment

Just AMAZING!!!!

Comment

Yeah, please guys stick on some screenshots to compare LOD ON to LOD OFF.

Comment

What impresses me most is the people who can not see how FIFA is ugly without Fidel's LOD tool. Sometimes I like to be less detailed and hear less noise in my car.
                  CONGRATULATIONS Fidel!

Comment

With the LOD tool you can see the collar. For example, Aston Villa. And others, of course.

Comment

How to check if this tools works? I know I should look at the values presented in pictures collected in one of the folders, but the vaules basically are different than Fidel's. I'm playing at 4K and do not know whether it helps LOD a bit itself (probably not), however, what sector of the game does the LOD tools change the most? What can I compare to what?

Does it work on distance LOD? (During the gamplay, default camera where the players are on the farer side of the pitch - that looks so horrible defaultly).

Comment

Originally posted by passwordV View Post
                        How to check if this tools works? I know I should look at the values presented in pictures collected in one of the folders, but the vaules basically are different than Fidel's. I'm playing at 4K and do not know whether it helps LOD a bit itself (probably not), however, what sector of the game does the LOD tools change the most? What can I compare to what?

Does it work on distance LOD? (During the gamplay, default camera where the players are on the farer side of the pitch - that looks so horrible defaultly).
                        the lods affect players' faces and hair mainly
                        check with gareth bale with and without the tool you will quickly notice the difference
                        to test the gfx addon choose winter and check if there is smoke coming out of players and select heavy rain weather to see water splash

Comment

Affect shoes too!

Comment

Brillant work Fidel! Thanks

Comment

Fidel or someone can edit that gtndatareveal.csv file to see player attributes without idiotic scouting?

Comment

Originally posted by arayas View Post
                                Fidel or someone can edit that gtndatareveal.csv file to see player attributes without idiotic scouting?
                                That is something that I would like to know also.

Comment

Working...
                                X