No announcement yet.

Doctor+ Productions 17 Special Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you to everyone for comments and post.
    As usual I answer with special mods.
    Now you undestand because I'm disappeared from here and I have not replied to you?
    Bye bye, all requests give me the ispiration to release something special, for this 17 game also.

Comment

fidel you deserve a place in the white house.a have nothing to add

Comment

Originally posted by ramos28 View Post
        fidel you deserve a place in the white house.a have nothing to add
        Thank you bro for amazing words. Very funny!

For you and everyone interested, here some news:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
        FIFA17 GFX LOD FX EM SETTINGS BETA 1 - REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
        04/12/16 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
        FIFA 17 OFFICIAL GAME TITLE UPDATE 2 OUT ON NOV 2016 IS REQUIRED
        CT file preview (no LOD or FX Tweaks applied):

CE properly display original settings value for all strings and the FIFA 17 GFX LOD TOOL start.

FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS - VIDEO TEST
        Testing the new FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS BETA 1. Watch video at 1080p HD in medium or big window size.
        Check video, after apply the two mods (you can hear Activated voice for two times),
        now you can see all players details and characters during the gameplay camera.
        Look at Bonucci or Paredes ankle tapes accessory in shoes now perfectly visibles.

https://youtu.be/CqyNJfn7Mpw

I'm finalizing the work, and tomorrow the new tool come out!
        I hope you'll like!
        Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 03-12-2016, 08:30:PM.

Comment

Can't wait to test it out when you'll release it. For now it really looks that my prays were heard and we finally get the LOD fix which is badly needed Thanks for your effort.

Comment

i know many people who will regain interest in fifa17 with your gfx tool. make the dowload link with 10 adfly steps if you want XD thanks a lot brother

Comment

Top stuff Fidel. Thanks a bunch, the LOD of the game is screaming out for your fix.

Comment

and yes after the activation of the "trainer" i can see players breathing, never saw that in any fifa yet, very nice, during night games this might look even better.nive work

Comment

Fifa17 gfx lod fx em settings mod 2

FIFA17 GFX LOD FX EM SETTINGS BETA 3 - REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
                  03/04/17 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
                  FIFA 17 OFFICIAL PC GAME TITLE UPDATE 5/6 OUT ON FEB 2017 IS REQUIRED

REAL FIFA 17 FROSTBITE GFX LOD MESH IMPROVEMENT - UNIQUE MOD.
                  THE BEST AND AMAZING GFX PLAYERS LEVEL OF DETAILS DURING THE GAMEPLAY CAMERA

Big thanks to Crage for new search script implementation no longer depend on exe update.
                  Read included info and details.
                  Download is below, related file to download: FIFA_17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_3_[D+]_pub.rar

FIFA17 GFX LOD FX EM SETTINGS BETA 2 - REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
                  01/21/17 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
                  FIFA 17 OFFICIAL PC GAME TITLE UPDATE 3 OUT ON GEN 2017 IS REQUIRED

UPDATE:
                  - Compatible with latest FIFA17.exe (Gen 2017 Official Update)
                  - PLAYER LOD GROUP SETTINGS (Press CTRL+L = High Settings)
                  - PLAYER LOD GROUP SETTINGS (Press CTRL+U = Ultra High Settings)
                  - Check out Info folder for updated pics and tips.
                  To see if the lua script is working:

Re-apply favorited profile only when you re-start the game.
                  Download is below, related file to download: FIFA_17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_2_[D+]_pub.

FIFA17 GFX LOD FX EM SETTINGS BETA 1 - REAL SOCCER SIMULATION SERIES
                  04/12/16 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
                  FIFA 17 OFFICIAL GAME TITLE UPDATE 2 OUT ON NOV 2016 IS REQUIRED

[Real FIFA 17 Frostbite GFX LOD Mesh Improvement - Unique Mod.
                  This mod improve Global GFX LOD Render Details, on addon include also many fx em settings.
                  After apply the mod you can see all players details and characters during the gameplay camera.
                  For example, now players ankle tapes accessory in shoes are visibles in gameplay camera.
                  Please backup your fifa folder before you apply any official future game title update.
                  To do this you must disable automatic game update in the Origin Client.
                  Check out the image in Info folder for how to didable auto updates and properly setup Origin.
                  This tool version will not work after any future game title and exe update.]
                  In the future I'll release and add in the tool many new other features.

DETAILS - FIFA 17 PLAYER LOD GROUP HIGH SETTINGS (included in the .CT file):
                  Hotkey - Effect in game
                  CTRL+L - LODVALUE - RENDERFXMATERIAL_DEFAULT - COVERAGE_0 - 1
                  CTRL+L - LODVALUE - RENDERFXMATERIAL_DEFAULT - COVERAGE_1 - 2
                  CTRL+L - LODVALUE - RENDERFXMATERIAL_DEFAULT - COVERAGE_1 - 3
                  CTRL+L - LODVALUE - RENDERFXMATERIAL_DEFAULT - COVERAGE_2 - 4

DETAILS - FIFA 17 GP FX EM REALISTIC SETTINGS (included in the .CT file):
                  Hotkey - Effect in game
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM PLAYER BREATH (especially in winter matches)
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM DIRT BLUR (during rain or showers)
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM SPLASH SHEET (during rain or showers)
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM BALL SPLASH SHEET (during rain or showers)
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM SLIDE SPLASH SHEET (during rain or showers)
                  CTRL+PageUP - FX EM BALL SPLASH RADIAL (during rain or showers)

I've grouped with same key because all settings are required in order to properly tweak lods.
                  So you can press only two combination's key to enable 8 tweaked and modded values.
                  Anyway you can edit manually my assigned tweaked values (or other values) if needed or required.

DOWNLOAD - QUICK STEPS - FULL TUTORIAL - FIRST TIME YOU USE
                  1 - Download and install Cheat Engine 6.6 (CE) http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php (avoid to install addon software during install)
                  2 - Download and unrar in a folder the FIFA_17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_1_[D+]_pub.rar (don't start the .CT file inside the rar)
                  3 - Start fifa, before match start, in kick off, pause game
                  4 - Start FIFA17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_1.CT , click YES to allow lua script *
                  (by executing the lua script the FIFA 17 GFX LOD TOOL will start).
                  5 - Go back to game, press CTRL+L to apply HIGH GFX LOD MOD. Play the match and ENJOY!

Alternative download link: Google Drive

* IMPORTANT
                  To see if all is working you can see like this (other pics included, check out Info folder):

CE properly display original settings value for all strings and the FIFA 17 GFX LOD TOOL start.

OPTIONALS:
                  - click CTRL+PageUP to apply my GP FX EM MOD
                  - Included in this folder: \OPTIONAL_FIFA17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_1\
                  FIFA17_GFX_LOD_FXEM_BETA_1.EXE - This is the full exe and you can start just in case the .CT script don't work.
                  - You can also edit manually the related memory region (especilly LOD), so browse and edit like you want.
                  Check Info folder for manual LOD edit tutorial with images. Anyway wait for other tips in my sg forum 17 mod's thread.

You can use also my FIFA 17 REVOLUTION CAMERA MOD TOOL 1.6, before or after it's fine.

PLAYERS LOD - MANUAL EDIT TIPS (check Info folder for pics)
                  In the black text section I mean: only values with default 100 you can increase to 1000, don't tweak other values.

FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS - VIDEO TEST

https://youtu.be/CqyNJfn7Mpw
                  Testing the new FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM SETTINGS BETA 1. Watch video at 1080p HD in medium or big window size.
                  Check video, after apply the two mods (you can hear Activated voice for two times),
                  now you can see all players details and characters during the gameplay camera.
                  After I apply the mod look at Bonucci or Roma Player Paredes (n.5) ankle tapes accessory in shoes now perfectly visibles.

Check out other news and future updates about this special mod in this post:
                  http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...3&postcount=43

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPECIAL THANKS TO DARK BYTE - CHEAT ENGINE
                  http://www.cheatengine.org/

Special thanks to FIFA EA DEV TEAM and DICE FROSTBITE TEAM!
                  EA Sports., Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company.
                  EA develops, publishes, and distributes interactive software worldwide for video game systems, personal computers, wireless devices and the Internet.
                  EA SPORTS, the EA SPORTS logo, Electronic Arts. and FIFA are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
                  http://www.easports.com/

COPYRIGHT INFO AND CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE TERMS

FIFA 17 FIFA17 GFX LOD FXEM MOD & ALL OF MY MODS
                  by Fidel - Doctor+ Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
                  Based on a work of FIFA Series - EA Development Team at http://www.easports.com/it/fifa

Click here to find out complete GP EVO Creative Commons License Details & Terms.

YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO UPLOAD MY FIFA MODS IN ANY OTHER SERVER.
                  YOU CAN PUBLISH & SHARE MY MODS BY USING ONLY MY LINKS TO THE RELATED POST ON SOCCERGAMING FORUM.
                  YOU CAN USE MY MODS INDEX TO FIND OUT RELATED MOD'S POST/DETAILS/LINKS/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS.

Warning: Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of my mods and tools or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
                  Total or partial reproduction of this program and/or its files strictly prohibited unless permission by the author.

This software is distributed "as is". We hold harmless of any possible misconfiguration or error this program may cause your computer.
                  Unauthorized commercial reproduction or distribution of FIFA 17, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.

Copyright 2006 - 2017
                  FIFA 17 SPECIAL MODS BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 06-05-2017, 11:32:AM. Reason: beta 3 out

Comment

Fidel you are f GENIUS.

Comment

What about 3D grass is that possible?

Comment

Time to test this up! Well done Mr. Doctor! A real talent

Comment

holly shit !! this is working !! awesome job bro
                          maybe you should decrease a little bit the water splash effect arround players' feet,
                          now i am really enjoying fifa17
                          this is the mod of the year, 5 stars bro

Comment

Fantastic tool thx for your hard work , 1 question, when i go to try to edit lod values, windows of cheat engine is so different from yours, why? i've to change something? i've so many columns

Comment

Just tried it out and it works perfectly thank you so much Fidel, finally I don't have to see that crappy LOD models of Walcott and Xhaka anymore.

Comment

Thank you Fidel, much appreciated mate. It simply works as instructed. Whoah! Top man

Comment

Working...
                                X