Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Doctor+ Productions 17 Special Mods

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Update LOD graphic card in Fifa17???
    "pugliese?no SALENTINO"

    Comment


    • #32
      Fidel, just for the conversation, do you think it would be possible to add the low shot (double tap the shot button) in Fifa 16?

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
        Fidel, just for the conversation, do you think it would be possible to add the low shot (double tap the shot button) in Fifa 16?
        I thought low shot was already in Fifa 16.

        When I double tap D (shoot button) , the ball goes rollibg through the pitch, not air borne. Isn't that low shot?

        I have the latest patch installed btw.
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

        This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

        If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

        Comment


        • #34
          Has anyone experienced auto restart during installation of cheat engine or when playing after camera mod is installed? Is this due to anti-virus program?

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
            I thought low shot was already in Fifa 16.

            When I double tap D (shoot button) , the ball goes rollibg through the pitch, not air borne. Isn't that low shot?

            I have the latest patch installed btw.
            No Sami, I mean powerfull low shots like in Fifa 17, not those....lazy balls.
            Man, I hate not being able to mod Fifa 17, it has many good things.
            I guess I.m searching for a way to combine these two, like the lighting and shooting from 17 with slower gameplay in 16. But probably that's just impossible.

            Comment


            • #36
              Would just blocking FIFA in Windows firewall work as well to stop your ATTRIBDB from being overwritten?

              Also, another thought would setting the FIFA 17 folder read only stop this from happening as well?
              Last edited by MrWatford; 23-11-2016, 12:45:PM.

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                No Sami, I mean powerfull low shots like in Fifa 17, not those....lazy balls.
                Man, I hate not being able to mod Fifa 17, it has many good things.
                I guess I.m searching for a way to combine these two, like the lighting and shooting from 17 with slower gameplay in 16. But probably that's just impossible.
                Oh I see. Yeah, low shots in Fifa 16 are not m7ch of a help.
                Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

                This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

                If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

                Comment


                • #38
                  Any news for LOD TOOL?
                  "pugliese?no SALENTINO"

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by gemy87 View Post
                    Any news for LOD TOOL?
                    i found a workaround to make fifa 17 look better, i downloaded fifa 10 i play a match or 2 then switch to fifa17, graphics will look amazing and you will forget about its low level of detail XD

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by ramos28 View Post
                      i found a workaround to make fifa 17 look better, i downloaded fifa 10 i play a match or 2 then switch to fifa17, graphics will look amazing and you will forget about its low level of detail XD
                      "pugliese?no SALENTINO"

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by gemy87 View Post
                        thank me later

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Hey, Fidel. Do you have any news ?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE CHAPTER 2
                            (after camera tool).

                            TO EVERYONE: Yes yes yes, finally!
                            After 2 months of hard work I've finally managed how to edit and mod Frostbite LOD settings.
                            Frostbite system is really different, so isn't present the player lod multiplier like past years.
                            This year the mesh lod system is differently structured and scripted. So isn't easy to understand how to edit values.
                            (after the magical discovery of an incredible memory region never seen than before).
                            For example I've edited a min value lod from 1.0 fo 100 and in the game I see wrong player faces, so this value is to improve the invalid mesh material,
                            so it must be decreased (0 is nice, invalid mesh lod material render to zero), and it worked like a charm.
                            Anyway this a solved problem, because now I've mapped all mesh lod values included the default mesh material lod scale.
                            Now I understand how to edit values, so this year for better gfx render details some values must be decreased and some increased (in the right way).
                            Other details about the mod asap.

                            Some pics about latest test are below (I suggest to use the link to see images at big size and see details), and yes now I see the socks during the gameplay and also from far away zoom in every pitch zone (need to edit also lod distance value, don't worry the tool will do this automatically for you).
                            Some users ask about this socks issue also in my pics I've shared in the past here:
                            now this issue is perfectly fixed, so you can see all player's and character's lod from the helicopther now, if you can or like.
                            Anyway checking game files I see isn't called socks but ankle tapes accessory_14_0_0_mesh and accessory_14_0_1_mesh.

                            So the new incoming tool will be like this:
                            start game, start my script, press CTRL+L (like Control Lod), enjoy, the 17 frostbite lod mesh system is patched.
                            On addon you can edit like you want, by reading my tips and settings.


                            See Bonucci ankle tapes accessory in shoes.




                            Example of NIS LOD Mod enabled.


                            Is possible to edit mesh lod scale during: gameplay camera, nis, replay, create player, set piece, story mode, kit select etc.
                            So the game is differently scripted, anyway in the future you can edit like you want with my tips (working to edit all global lods in sessions I'm talking about above),
                            but take time the pointer map work for each value to tweak, anyway the beta lod tool come out this weekend.
                            You can see all pics at max quality from here, download and watch in you pc screen (see pics with related native size format).
                            If you watch online in my one drive cloud, wait for full image load.
                            Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 02-12-2016, 05:27:PM.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              Wow, that sounds awesome

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by Cesc Fabregas View Post
                                Wow, that sounds awesome
                                Not tested values bigger than > 100 for max lod coverage value 1 (for players in gameplay session).
                                Anyway people like you will test out bigger values like 1000 and I think it will works.
                                I'll add a special key to test values all to 1000 for some and all to 0 for others and you can see yourself.
                                Now in my game I see all max possible player's gfx detail during the gameplay, for player faces, global players accessory, and on addon you can enable, included in the tool:
                                gameplay fx mod, like players breath and water fx, kick dirt, water fx during players contact with foot plant, etc.
                                Beleave me, I've worked hard hard hard to reach this and make it possible.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X