Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing work Fidel well done!

Comment

• Amazing work, can't wait for this one !
      Everywhere is TRABZON for us !

Comment

• Thanx a lot Fidel, you are our hero!

Comment

• Like i said yesterday , can't wait for this great one

Comment

• ...uploading the tool now! Thank you for all comments. I've not tested the tool with latest game version out on 14/06/2017.
            But I think it will work at 99%. Anyway alert me so I'll re-apdapt config files to new game version.
            I've not updated my game because I'm working and study important mods, when they are ready and working, I'll update my game.

Comment

• -----------------------------------------------------------------------------
              FIFA 17 REVOLUTION GRASS - REAL FROSTBITE GFX TWEAKER TOOL
              VERSION: 1.0 - STANDALONE - AIO - POWERED BY WARRANTY VOIDER AND MASTER131
              20/06/17 - DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS - FIFA 17 MODS FROM THE FUTURE SERIES
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXPERIENCE THE BEST FROM FROSTBITE ENGINE. NOW NOTHING WILL BE THE SAME AS BEFORE.

MODS INCLUDED IN GTW:

AUTO INSTALLATION (suggested)
              Extract .rar archive in a folder. Run setup file and install it.
              The installer retrieve your FIFA 17 Install folder from the MS Windows registry.
              Just in case it don't work, install the tool in "\Origin Games\FIFA 17" folder (the root where is placed your fifa17.exe).

Start the FIFA 17 GTW with ADMIN RIGHTS, apply favorited mod (STEP 1),
              do the STEP 2 to start modded game (go offline in Origin).

First time you start modded game it take some extra seconds in order to start.
              Read ballon's tip with mouse on button before you enable the related mod.
              Click INFO - DETAILS - PICS or QUICK INFO for more info, details, pics, help, addon mods, etc.

GO OFFLINE IN ORIGIN - BEFORE YOU START THE MODDED GAME
              I'm not responsable if you get banned from EA server

Example of one mod included:
              ENABLE ULTRA HIGH GFX - Ver. 0.4b:
              *THIS MOD IS FOR ADVANCED GAMING PC WITH ULTRA HIGH SPECS (ULTRA powerful CPU - GPU - CHIPSET)

Quality.High Profile
              Mesh.GlobalLodScale 1.5 to 25
              Crowd.LodScale 1 to 5
              WorldRender.DistortionEnable 1 to 0
              WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 1 to 0 to 1 again in these version (default)
              VisualTerrain.LodScale 1.1 to 25

Quality.Ultra Profile
              Mesh.GlobalLodScale 1.5 to 25
              Crowd.LodScale 1.5 to 5.5
              WorldRender.DistortionEnable 1 to 0
              WorldRender.MotionBlurEnable 1 to 0 to 1 again in these version (default)
              VisualTerrain.LodScale 1.1 to 25

ENABLE ULTRA HIGH GFX - Ver. 0.4.2b (0.4b + these new tweaks):
              Settings no longer dependent on your CPU quality:
              AnimationQuality to max value 1.0
              PhysicsQuality to max value 1.0

Include editing tips, please read documentation for more info.

THIS IS A REAL FROSTBITE GFX MOD WHO INCREASE MESH GLOBAL SCALE, etc.

THIS MOD ISN'T A FILTER OR RESHADE. So you can use reshade filter mods on both.

ENJOY!

DOWNLOAD FROM HERE - FIFA 17 REVOLUTION GRASS - REAL FROSTBITE GFX TWEAKER.
              For how to download from adfly links please check my first page, don't install any addon software.
              Or close all browser pages or pop-up, and use direct link no adfly below.
              Alternative download links: Google Drive - No Adfly - No support link here.

Check out from this page many commons issue fix solutions about GTW.

CONSIDER_TO_MAKE_A_LITTLE_DONATION_FROM_HERE: https://goo.gl/8PgTI9
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              FIFA 17 SPECIAL MODS & TIPS BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS
              http://soccergaming.com/forum/fifa-s...7-special-mods
              ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREDITS AND BIG THANKS
              WARRANTY VOIDER for AnselSDK64 dll
              MASTER131 for Extreme Injector

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              COPYRIGHT INFO AND CREATIVE COMMONS LICENSE TERMS

FIFA 17 REVOLUTION GRASS - REAL FROSTBITE GFX TWEAKER TOOL
              by Fidel - Doctor+ Productions is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
              Based on a work of FIFA Series - EA Development Team - DICE Team at https://www.easports.com/fifa

Click here to find out complete GP EVO Creative Commons License Details & Terms.

YOU ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO UPLOAD MY FIFA MODS IN ANY OTHER SERVER.
              YOU CAN PUBLISH & SHARE MY MODS BY USING ONLY MY LINKS TO THE RELATED POST ON SOCCERGAMING FORUM.
              YOU CAN USE MY MODS INDEX TO FIND OUT RELATED MOD'S POST/DETAILS/LINKS/SUGGESTIONS/TIPS.

Warning: Unauthorized reproduction or distribution of my mods and tools or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Total or partial reproduction of this program and/or its files strictly prohibited unless permission by the author.

This software is distributed "as is". We hold harmless of any possible misconfiguration or error this program may cause your computer.
              Unauthorized commercial reproduction or distribution of FIFA 17, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.

Copyright 2006 - 2017
              FIFA 17 MODS BY DOCTOR+ PRODUCTIONS

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
              Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 22-06-2017, 04:59:PM.

Comment

• Thanks a lot Fidel, but links don't work for me

Comment

• I cant belive my eyes omg i see the grass now !!! The first ever to make a true mod for fifa 17 wow!

Comment

• Originally posted by Fe7a View Post
                    I cant belive my eyes omg i see the grass now !!! The first ever to make a true mod for fifa 17 wow!
                    How can i download it, onedrive link doesn't work for me. Other links too.

Comment

• Please check the links, any of them doesn't work

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ordomav1 View Post
                        Please check the links, any of them doesn't work
                        Links are working for me i dont know what th3 problem is

Comment

• Finally i get it, but it doesn't work for me i7 6700k , Msi GTX1080ti gaming X

Comment

• Originally posted by 6ordomav1 View Post
                            Finally i get it, but it doesn't work for me i7 6700k , Msi GTX1080ti gaming X
                            Lol you dont need it with these specs

Comment

• Originally posted by Fe7a View Post
                              I cant belive my eyes omg i see the grass now !!! The first ever to make a true mod for fifa 17 wow!
                              ENJOY!

To 6ordomav1:
                              new google drive download link ready.
                              About your issue:
                              if you enable the 0.4b you don't see any difference in game gfx during the match?
                              make sure you set to high or ultra in fifaconfig (only these profiles has been edited)
                              if you enable the 0.4b ARENA version, you can see new kit for players in arena?
                              If yes the tool is perfectly working and properly patch your game, so go to next info.
                              Anyway your card isn't in the inifs, I see only the GTX 1080 and not the GTX 1080 Ti (like your gpu), this is really paradoxical, because the Ti version is better than the 1080 default:
                              [0x1B80] = { baseQualityLevel = Quality.Ultra}, -- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, Score 12767
                              Now I don't know if the game put you in ultra profile, I'm not sure.
                              Anyway I think is possible to create a mod to help users like you, by adding your gpu cards info inside the ini.
                              I repeat: make sure you set to high or ultra profile in fifaconfig (only these profiles has been edited).
                              Let me know! Bye

Comment

• Hey Fidel.

I have this error when running the injection:

Hello World, greetz WV!
                                Module handle = 0x0
                                BCryptVerifySignature address = 0x0
                                Unprotecting memory...
                                Page size: 1000
                                Error: 1e7

Do you know what's wrong?

Thanks.