FIFA 17 - Career Mode Edit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FIFA 17 - Career Mode Edit

Hi there, I want to know if we can change, like last year, the career mode transfers. I guess this year so many signings are very unreal and it's very weird to see it.

I know that we've to import the data and work with some files. But it is possible now?

You mean the PC version? From the FIFA 2017 News thread, first post:

Useful information, last updated on 5th October 2016:
    ●The game isn't moddable yet.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
      You mean the PC version? From the FIFA 2017 News thread, first post:

Useful information, last updated on 5th October 2016:
      ●The game isn't moddable yet.
      I know mate, I guess a way to try to export those files. In FIFA 16 they were in a special folder which contains them. I mean .txt files.

Comment

The game isn't moddable yet, that's the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by NNicolas23 View Post
          I know mate, I guess a way to try to export those files. In FIFA 16 they were in a special folder which contains them. I mean .txt files.
          Sorry mate. But not at the moment as Bangus said. I am in the same situation, the Career mode is pretty awful without the changes I make for myself every year.

I am trying my best to see what I can do before I go making promises about patches this year.

There are a lot of good people looking into it, so do not give up hope, just yet.
          20+ year Swansea City Season Ticket Holder
          Twitter: paulv2k4

Comment

The codes from dlc folder (scout.ini, manager.ini and so on) are in initfs_win32 file from data folder. Some are activated, some are deactivated (// in front of them). I've tryed to edit this codes with notepad, but when i save the file the game wont start. I think it must be saved or edited in hex or some other editor. Any help will be apreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by arayas View Post
              The codes from dlc folder (scout.ini, manager.ini and so on) are in initfs_win32 file from data folder. Some are activated, some are deactivated (// in front of them). I've tryed to edit this codes with notepad, but when i save the file the game wont start. I think it must be saved or edited in hex or some other editor. Any help will be apreciated.
              you can edit and "save as" .txt on D: (for example). Then you can delete .txt extension from initfs_Win32.txt saved on D: and copy to fifa folder. I made myself this, game is working but the edited codes have no effect.

Comment

Maybe because the "active" initfs file it's the one from update folder not from data. I even deleted the one from data folder and the game runs fine.

Comment

yes, you are right.

Comment

This lead me to the ideea that the game reads "update" file with priority like other games read "mods" file first. Maybe this is a way to use edited files in the future. Long road, tough.

Comment

This is good stuff. At least some people haven't lost hope and still are trying to find a way to mod.

Comment

Originally posted by PaulC327 View Post
                        This is good stuff. At least some people haven't lost hope and still are trying to find a way to mod.
                        You can recreate the (dlc) path as seen in fifa17.exe, but doing so, will result in game crash on start. Also tried several other paths, editing files with a hex-editor, overwriting with Cheatengine (keys will be mixed non-stop), .. no luck so far work. :/

Think the fifa17.exe should be injected with a specific kind of code to allow reading local files, but so far this hasn't been successful, shawminator and malloc84 are trying their best. EA should open the game engine. :X

Comment

Originally posted by beta990 View Post
                          Think the fifa17.exe should be injected with a specific kind of code to allow reading local files, but so far this hasn't been successful, shawminator and malloc84 are trying their best. EA should open the game engine. :X
                          You're totally right, I want to implement my player growth edits so badly as I've spent so much time in previous FIFA's figuring out the whole system and finally when I have it pretty well figured out then EA turns around and fucks us right up the ass

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

Working...
                          X