Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crozza View Post
    Here's my problem:
    I keep on getting this whenever I go into a game, usually I can play 1 game before it crashes and I have to restart my computer, any help?
    GPU is overheating.

MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision and increase your fan speed to maximum RPM.

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
      GPU is overheating.

MSI Afterburner or EVGA Precision and increase your fan speed to maximum RPM.
      Don't have a fan, how much do you think it would be to buy/install one?

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        Posted 3 times how I fixed a similar issue... posts ignored... posts deleted, screw that. BTW: I noticed this morning someone on another site posted the same issue and same error message (maybe it was you?), and the person who helped them posted the same advice I did. I have no idea if it fixed their issue, but there ya go.
        can you please post the fix here?

Sent from my SM-J700F using Tapatalk

Comment

I also got this error. Anyone can help please. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by crozza View Post
            Don't have a fan, how much do you think it would be to buy/install one?
            You dont have a fan? Yoy mean the fans of your GPU? Your GPU is as good as toast then.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

freezes in gameplay

My Fifa (16/17) frequently freezes in gameplay though my PC is above recommended settings. It cannot predict when this gonna be happen: the game freezes after 10-20 min. gameplay and all I can do is ctrl+alt+del go to Task manager and close the game. But sometimes I can play for hours and everything is fine. Otherwise, no ingame stutterings, no laggs.

(Speccy: temp. of GPU ingame is max. cca 70-73 degrees C).

Video I found on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZxNlsmm5lkQ

PC specs:

Win 7 64
              AMD FX 8300 3,3 Ghz
              RX 460 Sapphire 2 GB OC
              8 GB RAM
              PSU 600 W

I've tried everything: reinstalled Windows, update all drivers, I've changed my graphic card (from R7 260X 1 GB to RX-460 2 GB Sapphire), tried to play Fifa 17 in Auto settings, but still I have the same problem. Anyone know what's matter? EA help desk is useless.
              Last edited by Randy; 30-12-2016, 07:13:AM.

Comment

Working...
              X