Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Camperdor was probably jokin... maybe.
    Originally posted by 4ndr3i
    So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
    http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

The game was released? I am at work now at 24 hours shift. For those who will play fifa tonight, please tell me if cheatengine 6.4 is working. http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php

Comment

Originally posted by campeador View Post
        The game was released? I am at work now at 24 hours shift. For those who will play fifa tonight, please tell me if cheatengine 6.4 is working. http://www.cheatengine.org/downloads.php
        Hi bro, the NA release was on 27.09 ... in europe it will be release on 29.09... for me, as german, it will release in ~9hours. With a VPN I'm able to play the game since monday (monday in german timezone) with singapur VPN.. so yeah... full game was released yet!
        http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/eep152v9mag4pc1r.png

Comment

Originally posted by SlimOntario2033 View Post
          Hi bro, the NA release was on 27.09 ... in europe it will be release on 29.09... for me, as german, it will release in ~9hours. With a VPN I'm able to play the game since monday (monday in german timezone) with singapur VPN.. so yeah... full game was released yet!
          Ok, pls try CE 6.4 and let me know if is working, if not i have a second sokution but....tomorrow.

Comment

Oh, so you were sayin the truth. Sorry for not believin.
            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

campeador thanks for the advice. it works, but not consistently, occasionally game crashes.

Comment

Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                Oh, so you were sayin the truth. Sorry for not believin.
                Maybe you should think before you speak, makes you look less stupid that way!

Comment

Originally posted by mdvrus View Post
                  campeador thanks for the advice. it works, but not consistently, occasionally game crashes.
                  Have you tried this on CE 6.5.1?

Comment

Originally posted by Thompson View Post
                    Have you tried this on CE 6.5.1?
                    6.5.1 also works,

I found out, everything is working. We need to create a Trainer. After that everything works well.

But If the cheat engine works in FIFA - the online game crash

You need only run the trainer, to online games

Offline games run without problems and with the included cheat engine
                    Last edited by mdvrus; 28-09-2016, 07:04:PM.

Comment

I'm really glad you guys are working on this. I'd really like for my career player to be able to take free kicks.

Comment

6.5.1 also works,

I found out, everything is working. We need to create a Trainer. After that everything works well.

But If the cheat engine works in FIFA - the online game crash

You need only run the trainer, to online games

Offline games run without problems and with the included cheat engine
                        How did you get CE to work? I tried it on the demo but EA blocked it.

Is the full version different?

I only run CE in offline mode, always have, to modify gameplay speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Thompson View Post
                          How did you get CE to work? I tried it on the demo but EA blocked it.

Is the full version different?

I only run CE in offline mode, always have, to modify gameplay speed.
                          In full version FIFA17 - CE 6.5.1 works, without problems as in FIFA16.
                          In demo FIFA17 - CE did not work (was blocking).
                          I do not know, why it happened.

P.S. I have already played online in a pro clubs with new camera.

To modify gameplay speed - you do without any problems, in full version.

Comment

In full version FIFA17 - CE 6.5.1 works, without problems as in FIFA16.
                            In demo FIFA17 - CE did not work (was blocking).
                            I do not know, why it happened.

P.S. I have already played online in a pro clubs with new camera.

To modify gameplay speed - you do without any problems, in full version.
                            Cheers buddy!

Comment

Can someone make table for journey?

Comment

everyone Who´s Cheat in online Game ist Fucking Shit
                                Its not Allowed to upload my Files without asking me
                                A thank you is allowed when you downloaded a file from me

Comment

Working...
                                X