Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 Modding Process & Resolving Files (Keep This Thread Clean)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=Tonce;3980996]Select base file -> Legacy_Files
    Select file -> Win32/contentsb

    Bundles -> win32 -> content -> character -> shoe

    There you get list of boots doubleclick the one you wish to view and in bottom left you should get another drop down list
    Expand that then choose shoe_id_0_color

    Really thank you mate!!! Really helpfull

    Comment


    • Originally posted by marcas View Post
      The traits are in the DB, but the specialties are decided based upon the stats.

      Example:
      Speed: 90 + Acceleration: 90 = gives the specialty: "SPEEDSTER"

      So you can actually TRAIN a player to get a specialty, but not traits. Traits are in the DB as you just found out yourself.
      Found some guides for the specialties on the net, the logic looks fairly simple. Thanks for that

      As for the traits, something doesn't add up. If we take C.Ronaldo as an example:
      He has trait1=212996 and trait2=0 which means:
      DB_TRAIT_TAKES_POWERFUL_DRIVEN_FREE_KICKS
      DB_TRAIT_FLAIR
      DB_TRAIT_LONG_SHOT_TAKER
      DB_TRAIT_SPEED_DRIBBLER
      (from the FIFA17.exe)

      But in Career Mode(in game) there are 3 traits:
      Power Free Kick
      Flair
      Long Shot Taker

      I did notice that on the FUT mode C.Ronaldo has 4 traits but on CM he got 3 which I mentioned above.

      What logic are you using for the traits? It seems that I'm missing something.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by bonitoass View Post
        Found some guides for the specialties on the net, the logic looks fairly simple. Thanks for that

        As for the traits, something doesn't add up. If we take C.Ronaldo as an example:
        He has trait1=212996 and trait2=0 which means:
        DB_TRAIT_TAKES_POWERFUL_DRIVEN_FREE_KICKS
        DB_TRAIT_FLAIR
        DB_TRAIT_LONG_SHOT_TAKER
        DB_TRAIT_SPEED_DRIBBLER
        (from the FIFA17.exe)

        But in Career Mode(in game) there are 3 traits:
        Power Free Kick
        Flair
        Long Shot Taker

        I did notice that on the FUT mode C.Ronaldo has 4 traits but on CM he got 3 which I mentioned above.

        What logic are you using for the traits? It seems that I'm missing something.
        The trait1=212996 value in the DB SHOULD give him the 4 traits that you describe. Perhaps the game is not reading that DB, and instead reading a squad file(!?) Idk. The trait code looks correct.
        My uploads:
        CM16 Patches:
        Sweden - 15 Teams
        Philippines - United Football League
        Philippines - Azkals : National Team
        Philippines - Filipino Legends
        Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
        Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
        12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
        Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

        Comment


        • Is it possible to edit players attributes f.e. potential,skill moves and positions ( 2nd position 3rd position and 4th position) ?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by woooodss View Post
            Is it possible to edit players attributes f.e. potential,skill moves and positions ( 2nd position 3rd position and 4th position) ?
            Yes, via the squads file.

            Comment


            • Does anyone know if rinaldo is going to make creation master for FIFA 17

              Comment


              • Originally posted by john_macerone View Post
                Does anyone know if rinaldo is going to make creation master for FIFA 17
                For what, the game cannot be modded.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by shawminator View Post
                  Link available on blog now, click the banner below
                  Thanks mate! Great work as always, this is the first big step (a lot of things are already possible with your tool, just no import), hope someone with knowledge can build a loader this or next year.
                  Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                  For what, the game cannot be modded.
                  It sucks, EA doesn't care about modders, only money (e.g. FUT).
                  The 'only' thing missing at the moment is a loader, don't know the status of the development.
                  Last edited by beta990; 21-03-2017, 08:34:PM.

                  Comment


                  • 1 "stupid" question
                    Guys do you think if community ask at least for facepacks EA will give us that?
                    Like they do every year in october/november i am not sure when they updated Coutinho hair and other faces

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                      Yes, via the squads file.
                      How do i edit the squads file?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                        For what, the game cannot be modded.
                        So what is the point in this thread.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bonitoass View Post
                          Found some guides for the specialties on the net, the logic looks fairly simple. Thanks for that

                          As for the traits, something doesn't add up. If we take C.Ronaldo as an example:
                          He has trait1=212996 and trait2=0 which means:
                          DB_TRAIT_TAKES_POWERFUL_DRIVEN_FREE_KICKS
                          DB_TRAIT_FLAIR
                          DB_TRAIT_LONG_SHOT_TAKER
                          DB_TRAIT_SPEED_DRIBBLER
                          (from the FIFA17.exe)

                          But in Career Mode(in game) there are 3 traits:
                          Power Free Kick
                          Flair
                          Long Shot Taker

                          I did notice that on the FUT mode C.Ronaldo has 4 traits but on CM he got 3 which I mentioned above.

                          What logic are you using for the traits? It seems that I'm missing something.
                          In past FIFAs, traits like, "Avoids weaker foot", "leadership", "speed dribbler", "fan favorite" don't show in the traits view in the game, but they are still active.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by john_macerone View Post
                            So what is the point in this thread.
                            So that if people make strides in modding, they can post it here.

                            Comment


                            • Yes but it can't be modded apparently.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by john_macerone View Post
                                Yes but it can't be modded apparently.
                                The game is not "unmoddable". We haven't discovered yet how the file system of Frostbite works, so it's impossible to import edited things into the game by now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X