Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 Modding Process & Resolving Files (Keep This Thread Clean)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aNuKe
    i'm itching to get started on face making........GO Arianos!
    Are the texture with the same layout?
    If I'm not mistaken the uv layout is exactly the same with last year.

3dgamedevblog on facebook

Comment

Hello to everyone. Big work here.
      Later, in the afternoon, I will upload many important files, so you can check out a preview:
      - VPRO_ACCOMPLISHMENTS_NUM=527 - I'll upload the full file today, the accomplishments.ini
      - Full 17 Italian language database + related xml, this last one xml is the same as fifa16, I've also all language database.
      - The new cmsettings.ini, + groups date, championships calendars, etc.
      - Decoded xml file related to full 17 database, usefull to decode all tables.
      - miniballs, minifaces textures
      - The journey MKV video files, in the future you can add real video in the journey
      - Other important dlc career mode files
      - Many big files with textures inside, adborad generic templates
      Maybe at moment no way to make game read edited files.
      I'm working hard day and night to discover a way to make edited files working. Anyway, I think the Update folder help to do this.
      I've also released for myself and easy msi offline installer to easy apply title update 1 or back to day one game. Is also good to see the differences between the original day one game files and game title up 1.
      Bye

EDIT: I'll upload the files I listed above today on 16 oct 2016 during the afternoon. Sorry for the delay.
      Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 16-10-2016, 07:44:AM.

Comment

Originally posted by benqbiggis
        database from PC version ????
        Yes I found the full pc main db in chunks files, but is there some bugs in Data Dumping Script by Frankelstner edited by NoFaTe, so I've to extract the raw data for many files manually with an hex editor. So I hope to share asap. Bye

Comment

Originally posted by darrek1988
          ..and banners?
          it looks as though the game files are split between legacy type file new frostbite files.
          the new frostbite type can be accesed through the Toc/SB files
          these include things like banners, kits, balls, shoes stadiums trophies etc...

the files that seem to be legacy are ones such as the database, player previews, lua files, ini files etc....
          there is no mention of the these files in the toc.sb files, although working backwards from the cas file it seems as though they may be under a file. i found a ebx file that seemed to be called chunkcollector which in turn retrived a lot of other ebx files which would inturn return these legacy files.

hopefully it will be fully frostbite for fifa2018 as it will be easier to get to.
          Last edited by Sepak; 16-10-2016, 06:27:PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by shawminator View Post
            Originally posted by darrek1988
            ..and banners?
            it looks as though the game files are split between legacy type file new frostbite files.
            the new frostbite type can be accesed through the Toc/SB files
            these include things like banners, kits, balls, shoes stadiums trophies etc...

the files that seem to be legacy are ones such as the database, player previews, lua files, ini files etc....
            there is no mention of the these files in the toc.sb files, although working backwards from the cas file it seems as though they may be under a file. i found a ebx file that seemed to be called chunkcollector which in turn retrived a lot of other ebx files which would inturn return these legacy files.

hopefully it will be fully frostbite for fifa2018 as it will be easier to get to.
            Unfortunately this is the situation. Is possible to mod the DAI Tool and implement with Frankelstner and NoFaTe work?
            The problem is the key: xa37dd45ffe100bfffcc9753aabac325f07cb3fa231144fe2e 33ae4783feead2b8a73ff021fac326df0ef9753ab9cdf6573d dff0312fab0b0ff39779eaff312a4f5de65892ffee33a44569 bebf21f66d22e54a22347efd375981188743afd99baacc342d 88a99321235798725fedcbf43252669dade32415fee89da543 bf23d4ex
            The same key is in all toc files and match in initfs_Win32.
            Do you think is possible to UnXor the initfs_Win32?
            Anyway thanks for all your work.
            Last edited by Sepak; 16-10-2016, 06:28:PM.

Comment

Hello to everyone, as I have promised, these are some files extracted from FIFA 17 PC.
              They can be used to see a preview of game structure. You can download the package from here.

I want to remember that you still can not mod the game at moment.
              Please don't ask how to use or open and bla bla bla. This package is for modders and experts to see a preview.
              Really interesting the career mode package, the full italian language game db and the proper decoded xml players database in order to decode all tables in included squads file.
              I'll upload all game language db during this next week.
              Anyway all files are very useful especially some big files with textures inside.
              But it is really a torture, to see these files, and not be able to edit the game.
              Imagine the old fifa structure into a safety deposit box without the combination.

Fidel - Doctor+ Productions
              Special thanks to Frankelstner and NoFaTe
              Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 16-10-2016, 05:59:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Fidel Gameplay View Post
                Unfortunately this is the situation. Is possible to mod the DAI Tool and implement with Frankelstner and NoFaTe work?
                The problem is the key: xa37dd45ffe100bfffcc9753aabac325f07cb3fa231144fe2e 33ae4783feead2b8a73ff021fac326df0ef9753ab9cdf6573d dff0312fab0b0ff39779eaff312a4f5de65892ffee33a44569 bebf21f66d22e54a22347efd375981188743afd99baacc342d 88a99321235798725fedcbf43252669dade32415fee89da543 bf23d4ex
                The same key is in all toc files and match in initfs_Win32.
                Do you think is possible to UnXor the initfs_Win32?
                Anyway thanks for all your work.
                from talking to the Frostbire modders it appears that 90% of the initfs_win32 is isgnored, although they couldnt be sure as from what they have seen of the fifa files they cant really believe how badly organised it is.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by willams9991
                  I managed to edit the squads in dbmaster, master was simple I just delete the file header and changed the extension to .db, he opened the db master, I made some modifications, readicionei the header, and when I go in the game load files, says can not load, so I think anyone who understands best I can get, solve it.

Another thing I noticed in the documents that there is a cache0 with a similar folder to FIFA 16 data/ui, maybe we could make the game read the files from it.
                  Hello bro. Yes I've tested what you say.
                  I've tested to regenerate the header of the roster file but the game don't read the new roster file.
                  For example I've edited the referee table and reimported back the raw data with an hex editor into a proper working roster file, and the game don't load the new file.
                  I've tried out also to mod the internal master to save, in fact it save but the header isn't properly regenerated and game don't load new edited roster file.
                  Also if everyone have free time:
                  load a roster file, then save again through the game men¨ and give a name ORI (is usefull to see the roster name in hex editor).
                  For sure load again the previous ORI roster, now do the edit (from edit players men¨), edit only one player attribute to 1, messi balance to 1.
                  Now save the roster, give a name like MOD (use the 3 caracters like the ori).
                  Now open both files rosters in hex workshop and then compare.
                  Avoid some other differences, probably because in different the time stamp. In the future will be possible to create the plot flag mappings or check the address fo each value.

Like this:
                  -----------:--------------------------------:------------------------
                  OFFSET : DESCRIPTION : VALUE
                  -----------:--------------------------------:------------------------
                  0000000A : Header size : 84 bytes
                  0000000E : Data size : 312673 bytes
                  00000012 : Header checksum (crc32) : 41464946
                  0000002A : Unknown item :
                  00000030 : Unknown item : ]╚
                  000070E7 : Unknown item :
                  .......etc

This example is related to profile settings file and not to roster file.
                  Because I'm try to edit lod settings in the profile settings file. I think the game cache a lot of settings in this file (and not only settings availables from the men¨).
                  Bye
                  Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016, 06:45:PM.

Comment

This is the list of files in FIFA 17. You can see a preview of the whole game structure.
                    I don't know if is the full list but I see 90% of full list. This is a raw data extraction, so use notepad+ and search function.
                    The Revolution Mod will be possible in the future. Download the full list from here, click download if you see the text file online.
                    When the game become moddable it will be awesome.
                    I'm working hard hard and hard, but the first and big problem is make the game read edited chunks in folders.
                    Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016, 06:26:PM.

Comment

Originally posted by robmar85
                      Fidel could you share a folder dlc? Is there such a possibility?
                      Originally posted by willams9991
                      you can upload the loc PT-BR and dlc with files compdata?
                      I'll remember that isn't easy recognize/assign chunks ---> internal file name
                      Anyway is there a comp data ini file and PT language file (on addon the EPL overlay). Download from here.
                      0D419237-4869-863A-7C26-836CCBEF0875.ini
                      04FB09F2-F90A-1749-3AE2-2D46D719A24D_POR.db
                      This is the updated version after first title update.
                      I don't know if is PT native or PT-BR, anyway let me know.
                      I've uploaded also the EPL game.overlays.overlay_6101:
                      644E5123-C8A5-2430-CE30-3F478CBE9056_OVERLAY_6101_EPL.big

In red the native chunk file name, just in case anyone want to try to investigate like me to remove the reference to related cas.cat file.
                      If you open the related cas.cat, after the NyanNyanNyanNyan there are 4 bytes=offset in cas_X.cas and 4 bytes=chunk file size.
                      Anyway I'm investigating but the structure is really confused.
                      Also is there a lot of data (I think .dat, but currently unknown) files with encrypted data, some data files has over than 100 Mb.
                      I'm working to the Update folder, so in this folder I think will be much more easy make modded file working.
                      Much more easy compared to the standard Data folder, but is like an insurmountable mountain compared to legacy fifa structure.

EDIT: on addon uploaded now the new impressive FIFA17_OverlayData.xml
                      so in the future will be able and easy edit the whole overlay data through this xml file. Check out.
                      Last edited by Fidel Gameplay; 24-10-2016, 08:58:PM.

Comment

heres a screen of the latest progress i have made with cgfe 17,
                        i have recently found a way to navigate to the old ignite legacy file structure.
                        this is buried quite deep in the frostbite structure, but anyway i can reach it now. i just need to add function to see these files in more friendlier way.
                        all file u can access will be able to be exported. not sure that will help anybody but its a start. heres a wee screen of the fifa_ng_db.xml

i will hopefully release it as soon as the functions to read the files have been added.
                        Last edited by shawminator; 26-10-2016, 03:23:AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Playing a little with FIFA 17 Database on PC someone was able to add Robinho with his specific face to AtlÚtico Mineiro. he added Robinho following a complex process that includes hexaediting and tools to edit the squad files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoNlTCMPKU

Comment

Originally posted by ramos28 View Post
                            Playing a little with FIFA 17 Database on PC someone was able to add Robinho with his specific face to AtlÚtico Mineiro. he added Robinho following a complex process that includes hexaediting and tools to edit the squad files.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCoNlTCMPKU
                            maybe is not so impossible to add textures and something else in the game afterall..i think in time it will be possible to be added some others stufs in the game, i'm possitive of that..just a little time for modders to understand the new engine and that's that..so good luck in the future for another amazing things..

Comment

Hi who can send me link with db from fifa 17 to fifa 16?

Comment

Originally posted by sorincocor19 View Post
                                Hi who can send me link with db from fifa 17 to fifa 16?
                                FIFA 17 Database For FIFA 16
                                My uploads:
                                CM16 Patches:
                                Sweden - 15 Teams
                                Philippines - United Football League
                                Philippines - Azkals : National Team
                                Philippines - Filipino Legends
                                Philippines - Women's League - PFFWL
                                Philippines - Malditas : Women's national team
                                12 Additional teams from FIFA 17
                                Fantasy Teams / Players for Fifa 16

Comment