Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 GFX Mod 1.0

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    The images aren't opening here, but I'm glad that you are working on this! It's my favorite mod.

    Edit: now I see the images! Looks photorealistic!
    Last edited by Victor.; 22-10-2016, 04:22:AM.

    Comment


    • #47
      I have the following problem, the keyboard just does not work after you paste the files to the folder of the game when I delete them back to work, what can be?

      NOTE: The mouse works normally, only the keyboard does not work.

      Sorry for my English

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
        Coming soon...














        Thank you. Wonderfull. But not work in fifa 17! What is problem? When I delete dxdiag.dll open game but patch not active.please help. Sorry My english

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
          Coming soon...














          Thank you so much great work but not work in fifa 17
          What is the problem? I want use but... when ı delete dxdiag.dll open the game but patch not work going to normal game. Please help. Sorry My english

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
            Coming soon...














            Thank you so much great work but not work in fifa 17
            What is the problem? I want use but... when ı delete dxdiag.dll open the game but patch not work going to normal game. Please help. Sorry My english

            Comment


            • #51
              [QUOTE=::..Federico Debla..::;3965225]Coming soon...













              Thank you so much great work but not work in fifa 17
              What is the problem? I want use but... when ı delete dxdiag.dll open the game but patch not work going to normal game. Please help. Sorry My english

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                I will try that. As soon as I figure out how to stop my PC from rebooting when playing FIFA 17, I will release a new version, less CPU-consuming.




                That is true as well. You're right.
                BUt I've had a PS4, and had PES 2016, and even though the color palette was way better than in PC, it still wasn't realistic enough. And sometimes you can't fix that from the TV menu.















                That's the PC version with my Mod. I assure you, PS4 doesn't go nowhere near that. There's nothing to envy here.
                And (IF) as soon as Jenkey gets back to modding, like he's been saying in his Website, I am 100% we'll get some of the PS4 treats for PC.
                Thank you so much great work but not work in fifa 17
                What is the problem? I want use but... when ı delete dxdiag.dll open the game but patch not work going to normal game. Please help. Sorry My english

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
                  Unforunately, I don't have a job right now, so I have lots of free time but no money to buy FIFA. So, there's not much I can/want to do with the demo bro. Sorry!
                  Thank you but dont work your patch. Dxdiag.dll is problem!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Not work not work...why dont look!!!

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Thanks♥



                      My Works Fifa 12
                      My Works Fifa 13
                      My Works Fifa 14

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by saeedavril View Post
                        Thanks♥
                        Thanks? is it work to you? What is problem My game dont work any patch for fifa 17 GFX please help

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by Furkan66 View Post
                          Thanks? is it work to you? What is problem My game dont work any patch for fifa 17 GFX please help
                          Something is wrong on your end. Just drop the files on FIFA 17 folder and it should work.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by Victor. View Post
                            Something is wrong on your end. Just drop the files on FIFA 17 folder and it should work.
                            I added all files to origin games FIFA 17. But there's same problem go on!

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Furkan66 View Post
                              I added all files to origin games FIFA 17. But there's same problem go on!
                              What happens? Is there some message? The game crashes?

                              I've been using this since the demo, and it always worked. Maybe your video card doesn't support it? If it's a strong video card, I can only think that something went wrong with your download/installation of FIFA 17. This mod is totally compatible.

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by Victor. View Post
                                What happens? Is there some message? The game crashes?

                                I've been using this since the demo, and it always worked. Maybe your video card doesn't support it? If it's a strong video card, I can only think that something went wrong with your download/installation of FIFA 17. This mod is totally compatible.
                                Fifa 17 dont open. Not crashes only not open. My game full fifa 17. I waiting help by make patch sorry My english. Thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X