Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DizzeeSpellz View Post
    I'm won't, simply giving feedback. It's far too over saturated bro
    That's not feedback, that's being unnecessarily rude. And you've done that twice now. There's a way of giving critical feedback while acknowledging the modder's efforts. Check Halilyc's comment for an example.

"Thanks but for me it's too over-saturated."

Comment

Ignore ignoramuses.

Good job mate, keep it up, I love this kind of game editing, I hope you can get even more options the users can choose from. Even though the first try might be a bit too saturated but it's still way better than the original, dull colouring.

Comment

Originally posted by bangus View Post
        That's not feedback, that's being unnecessarily rude. And you've done that twice now. There's a way of giving critical feedback while acknowledging the modder's efforts. Check Halilyc's comment for an example.

"Thanks but for me it's too over-saturated."
        Thank you.
        PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
        MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by passwordV View Post
          Ignore ignoramuses.

Good job mate, keep it up, I love this kind of game editing, I hope you can get even more options the users can choose from. Even though the first try might be a bit too saturated but it's still way better than the original, dull colouring.
          Sure thing bro!
          I'm a bit taken by PES right now. Got the full game and I'm (surprisingly) enjoying it.

Will be back when FIFA 17 full game comes out and I promise a lot of different presets that will suit different tastes.
          PROCESSOR: Intel i7 7700K Kaby Lake - @4.5GHz | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB DDR4 3200 | VGA: Sapphire Radeon Tri-x R9 290x 4gb Ddr5 Oc Gddr5
          MOTHERBOARD: MSI Enthuasic Gaming Intel Z170 M7 | FAN & COOLING: Cooler Master Hyper 612 Ver.2 | CASE: NZXT Phantom 530 WHITE | OS: WINDOWS 10x64

Comment

Originally posted by ::..Federico Debla..:: View Post
            Sure thing bro!
            I'm a bit taken by PES right now. Got the full game and I'm (surprisingly) enjoying it.

Will be back when FIFA 17 full game comes out and I promise a lot of different presets that will suit different tastes.
            Great news! Maybe you can create also different presets for day and night games.

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard View Post
              Great news! Maybe you can create also different presets for day and night games.
              Definetely in my plans, mate!

Comment

Definetely in my plans, mate!
                Nice!

Comment

Excelent mod mate!

Is it possible to use the presets that you made for fifa 16 ? Or is not compatible ?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jamesdawn View Post
                    Excelent mod mate!

Is it possible to use the presets that you made for fifa 16 ? Or is not compatible ?

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk
                    They should.
                    Although I can't guarantee they will look as intended, since the lighting and shaders are new in FIFA 17, hence the 'blur' effect in far objects, like a distant fog, and the gradient you can see in the turf colors growing from darker (bottom of your screen) to lighter (top of your screen).

But please, feel free to try!

Comment

Sure thing bro!

Not to go off topic but is PES any good and if so what platform are you playing it on ?

Comment

Originally posted by regularcat View Post
                        Not to go off topic but is PES any good and if so what platform are you playing it on ?
                        Look, I had 0 expectations.
                        I was invited to a test-play event here in Buenos Aires a few weeks ago. Tried it on PS4. I thought "it's good but..... meeh". Wasn't convinced.

I got the demo for PC this week. Played a couple of matches and thought to myself it was very different from the demo I tried. It feels so much more fluid and organic. They added a few new animations (not as much as I would want) that really do make the difference. It's very responsive. So I went ahead and purchased the full game. I was never planning to do that. This year it was "FIFA or nothing for me" and the demo changed all of that, and I don't regret it, I'm having a blast with the full game.

And the whole "PC graphics downgraded, not on par with CurrentGen Consoles" is gone with my GFX MOD, which you can check here if you want: https://www.evo-web.co.uk/threads/pe...updated.76712/

So yeah, I'm enjoying it a lot. Yesterday I played it like 4 hours straight.
                        Reminds me of PES 2013 in the good way.

Don't get me wrong, I think FIFA 17 is AMAZING. I believe it's a true football simulator, can't imagine a football game getting better than that. It's got everything, but PES is worth it too. You won't get as many animations, but I think it captures the essence of the sport. It's got a different approach to it.
                        Last edited by ::..Federico Debla..::; 18-09-2016, 08:58:PM.

Comment

I really enjoyed PES 2017 when I played friday with my friend's PS4. However, I saw the graphics on PC and it was trash.

I'll see if your mod convinces me to buy the game. It really is the best PES I experienced since the PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by Victor. View Post
                            I really enjoyed PES 2017 when I played friday with my friend's PS4. However, I saw the graphics on PC and it was trash.

I'll see if your mod convinces me to buy the game. It really is the best PES I experienced since the PS2.
                            I played it on PS4, and in all honesty, my GFX MOD 2.1 puts PS4 graphics to shame. Humble opinion. If only we could get the breathing effect, the grass particles coming out of players boots, the water splashing on rainy days, etc. Those little effects from the PS4 version... the PC version would beat them all, hands down.

Comment

I played it on PS4, and in all honesty, my GFX MOD 2.1 puts PS4 graphics to shame. Humble opinion. If only we could get the breathing effect, the grass particles coming out of players boots, the water splashing on rainy days, etc. Those little effects from the PS4 version... the PC version would beat them all, hands down.
                              It's really good, man, but unfortunately my fps dropped a lot. Is there a possiblity of releasing a lighter version? I play on a GTX 670.

Comment

And the whole "PC graphics downgraded, not on par with CurrentGen Consoles" is gone with my GFX MOD,
                                The issue isn't with colors, and even though the PC version looks washed out the color palette Konami uses is much more real-life accurate than EA's cartoon color palette.
                                The visual issue with PES 2017 PC is in the level of detail.
                                The PS4 version has next-gen graphics/textures while the PC version has last-gen graphics which are DEFINITELY downgraded substantially. Check it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaiPMpRS82E
                                Last edited by bangus; 19-09-2016, 05:36:PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X