Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FIFA 17 News

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • worth all the wait? Creation master 17

    Comment


    • Originally posted by flatron525 View Post
      worth all the wait? Creation master 17
      There's no gurantee if theres gonna be a creation master 17 mr r9. But overall, the game is good and is 10x better than Pes 17 on Pc.

      And I belive modding will be possible, but will remain half assed this year, but possible nevertheless. ..
      Originally posted by 4ndr3i
      So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

      This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

      If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
      http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

      Comment


      • Updated the First page with some common infos (eg: is it moddable yet etc) for the convenience of users.

        But I doubt I anyone will look at the first page.

        Edit: Celebrating my GTx 680th posts.
        Originally posted by 4ndr3i
        So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

        This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

        If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
        http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

        Comment


        • Appreciate all the work everyone is doing to find modding solutions. Fingers crossed it will be possible eventually!

          Comment


          • Same here. Really hope that. Thanks for trying

            Comment


            • Do I need to create a new origin account to buy fifa 17 with english commentary from a foreign origin store?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by V.K View Post
                Do I need to create a new origin account to buy fifa 17 with english commentary from a foreign origin store?
                No, you can buy a game in a place and play it elsewhere using the same account

                at least if the game is not region lock, but about FIFA it's just "language lock"

                Comment


                • WHERE THE FUCK IS CAMP NOU????????????????????????

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 22FIFA View Post
                    WHERE THE FUCK IS CAMP NOU????????????????????????
                    https://www.google.it/maps/place/Cam...96!4d2.1228198

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 22FIFA View Post
                      WHERE THE FUCK IS CAMP NOU????????????????????????
                      PES have a contract with Barcelona, so we won't be seeing new face scans or the stadium for the next few years, probably till 2020

                      Comment


                      • Do anyone who has the pc version know if boots get updated now, like on consoles? It hasn't been the case since fifa 12 or something. Is it fixed now? I don't know if I'll buy the game if this is still the case and we can't mod it.

                        Comment


                        • camp nou(el liberator)
                          They gave barcelona to PES,and because of that PEs have only atletico and barcelona original in la liga other 18 team Fake

                          Comment


                          • I joust foubd out that Pes 17 requires internet connection to play. Steam offline doesnt work lol. What a stupid game. Cant play such crap even if it was ps4 port. Hopefully ots not same in fifa.
                            Originally posted by 4ndr3i
                            So someone had the audacity to neg me in this thread.

                            This is unacceptable!!! You have 24 hours to come clean and apologize and be all like "Sorry Andrei, won't happen again.. I messed up.. wanted it to be green.. etc"

                            If not I will do my own investigation and will show no mercy for the unfortunate soul. I already have a list of suspects.
                            http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
                              I joust foubd out that Pes 17 requires internet connection to play. Steam offline doesnt work lol. What a stupid game. Cant play such crap even if it was ps4 port. Hopefully ots not same in fifa.
                              i am playing fifa since 2010.since then every pes game was a piece of trashthis year i tested the demo and i loved it so i bought both fifa and pes
                              licence is not an issue as this got fixed since day 2 with big comunity patches.
                              dont attack me for buying pes perfavor XDDD

                              Comment


                              • hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X