Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Btw, is there a reason why we never have all boots that are in the game available in the editor? I don't get it. In previous games you could even activate them all to be shown in the editor, why doesn't EA do it by default? And I dont mean those boots that you can unlock in the catalogue.

Is this just another "fuck you all" move by EA or is there a real reason behind that decision?

Gesendet von meinem SM-N930F mit Tapatalk
    Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
    (Nothing is true, everything is permitted)

Comment

• Originally posted by xPr0metheus View Post
      Btw, is there a reason why we never have all boots that are in the game available in the editor? I don't get it. In previous games you could even activate them all to be shown in the editor, why doesn't EA do it by default? And I dont mean those boots that you can unlock in the catalogue.

Is this just another "fuck you all" move by EA or is there a real reason behind that decision?

I think those boots aren't supposed to be in the game. But they don't bother to remove them. So they inherit generations after generations...

Like how Ronaldo, Oliver Kahn and so many players were still in Fifa 12 and was playble in game if we just used their ID by creating a new player in creation master.
      [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

http://www.soccergaming.com/forums/s...ad.php?t=16056

Comment

• Originally posted by Sami 1999 View Post
        I think those boots aren't supposed to be in the game. But they don't bother to remove them. So they inherit generations after generations...

Like how Ronaldo, Oliver Kahn and so many players were still in Fifa 12 and was playble in game if we just used their ID by creating a new player in creation master.
        no he means some new boots are being used by players ingame but you can not select them in the editing section

Comment

• Originally posted by ramos28 View Post
          no he means some new boots are being used by players ingame but you can not select them in the editing section
          Oh ok.

In that case I assume its either utter lazyness or license issue?
          [IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https/\/cdn.discordapp.com\/attachments\/306729112506990592\/329835852555616256\/Spazcopy_zps31c839e1.png"}[/IMG2]

Comment

Oh ok.

I also thought about license issues, but then they wouldnt be in the game at all would they?

Laa shay'a waqui'n moutlaq bale kouloun moumkine.
            (Nothing is true, everything is permitted)

Comment

• Originally posted by Grimbarian View Post
              Correct player names, team names, kits, that's important, incorrect overlays/replay wipes/ boots, not important, would it be nice if all that could be fixed like recent years? Sure but right now I'd be happy if Vincent Sasso had a photo ingame not a silhouette, I don't care what boots he's wearing or how the score overlay looks. Right now I care that the Brazilian league is completely filled with fictionalised players in both names and stats, that's the real disaster of Fifa17, not the missing EPL logo.
              Yeah it's your opinion.
              Yet you state overlays aren't overly important as if it's the ultimate truth.
              E.g. Personally I would prefer a proper EPL presentation over a Vincent Sasso I've never heard of or the whole Brazilian league which I never use anyway being in the game at all.
              I believe we should expect at least proper execution of the licenses EA holds and noo downgrading compared to previous title. They have the EPL license, but no presentation. They had it in 16. It's sloppy. That's my point. After all, everything is important as a whole package, just for each their own.

Comment

Oh ok.

this is EA logic

Comment

• Originally posted by V.K View Post
                  Yeah it's your opinion.
                  Yet you state overlays aren't overly important as if it's the ultimate truth.
                  E.g. Personally I would prefer a proper EPL presentation over a Vincent Sasso I've never heard of or the whole Brazilian league which I never use anyway being in the game at all.
                  I believe we should expect at least proper execution of the licenses EA holds and noo downgrading compared to previous title. They have the EPL license, but no presentation. They had it in 16. It's sloppy. That's my point. After all, everything is important as a whole package, just for each their own.

I wholeheartedly agree with you.

What Grimbarian said was so selfish as he didn't respect the opinion of others but only his own.

Like I would only care about lods, and response time. But why should I say improvibg gameplay or fixing something else stated by someone else isn't necessary? Thats being hypocrite to my own cause.

Comment

• Originally posted by xPr0metheus View Post
                    I also thought about license issues, but then they wouldnt be in the game at all would they?

Sometimes adding specific boots to players not already licensed for might cause problems, I assume.

Like oliver kahn sued ea for making his face in fifa world cup 2002.

Comment

What Grimbarian said was so selfish as he didn't respect the opinion of others but only his own.
                      Actually I was making the point that we all want our own things and all consider our own needs and desires as the important thing to be in the game. He's selfish, you're selfish, I'm selfish, we're all selfish.

Comment

• In career mode, AI again uses low rating players, even in important matches.Unbelieveble...I'm beginnig to regret spending my money.Nothing is better than last year in career mode at least, it's exactly the same.Oh, something is different-new files, which make the game unmoddable for now, so we can't even try to improve this mess.
                        Better and better.I also hate those water splashes on the pitch, they look weird, maybe someone know a solution to remove them?

Comment

• Originally posted by qasar80 View Post
                          I also hate those water splashes on the pitch, they look weird, maybe someone know a solution to remove them?
                          Don't play rain games? I only play clear afternoon games, 1 pm in my season. Oh also, lower the graphics settings and the effects disappear.

Comment

In career mode, AI again uses low rating players, even in important matches.Unbelieveble.
                            This is fixable but it takes a bit of editing work.

Comment

I'm beginnig to regret spending my money.
                              I don't waste my time regretting, I figure out ways to make it better. With FIFA 17, the game plays like shit if you play with the 4 and 5 star teams, and if you play on WC and Legend difficulty. So... choose lower tier teams. I play the Aussie league for example. Also, if you play leagues where you don't know who the players are (Aussie league!) then it doesn't matter which players the CPU plays because you don't know the good ones from the bad ones! See? Fixed. Not ideal of course, but fixed enough so as to be able to enjoy the game and have fun.

Comment

In career mode, AI again uses low rating players, even in important matches.Unbelieveble...I'm beginnig to regret spending my money.Nothing is better than last year in career mode at least, it's exactly the same.Oh, something is different-new files, which make the game unmoddable for now, so we can't even try to improve this mess.
                                Better and better.I also hate those water splashes on the pitch, they look weird, maybe someone know a solution to remove them?
                                In Fifa 16 you can replace the water splash textures with trasparent ones to vanish them. It was in data graphic 2 or somewhere like that.

Btw, tge 3d grass texture in Fifa 16 is in bin format and not moddable.

Originally posted by Grimbarian View Post
                                Actually I was making the point that we all want our own things and all consider our own needs and desires as the important thing to be in the game. He's selfish, you're selfish, I'm selfish, we're all selfish.
                                Fair enough

Comment

Working...
                                X